White people, how does this make you feel?

White people, how does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs
youtube.com/watch?v=9Rpzf2mmhoA
702.co.za/articles/278261/south-africans-doing-great-things-or-nkosinathi-nkomo
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=fHMITL2VPl0
thesouthafrican.com/nkosinathi-nkomo-south-africans-still-furious-over-inventors-death/
youtu.be/rXV43sqgPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=aV0pdNgDXTc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What was he doing on top of a high building?

it's actually funny some people think that's true

Current mood:
youtu.be/xuZTDGEyiFs

>the water saving system
Oh, right, that system

will we ever be that delusional, Sup Forums ?

Must've been gay or something

AYO HOL UP

YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAR !
so is there anything bad that happened?
or are you just spreading the good news?

this, what the fuck does that even mean

>invented the water saving system
So he made a bucket?

"I think I can install this water saving system on the side of this building (holding two pop cans connected by string) if I can just reach a little further…. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

>160001115
he bought a mason jar
>"I made this!"

WE WAZ INVENTORS

>water saving system
Oh no, sweetie. This man didnt invent the sponge.

the system he is reffering to is putting a brick in the toilet. the nig put it in the bowl which blocked fecal matter from getting flushed and the company told people to put the brick in the tank

Black people keep trying to take credit for things they didn't do. He jumped off the building because his invention failed and he realized he was a huge failure.

>have a glass of water
>don't drink it
>you saved it for later

Black guy was genius

>Remember this face
>because you sure as hell aren't going to remember how to spell or even say his stupid name

Lmfao

business is tough, faggot, don't get in if you can't handle the heat

people believe any bullshit that has a bad effect "minorities"

Remember the Matrix Reloaded?

They recycle the water.

The time for discourse with the trash left is over. Only violence can resolve our differences. Also Gerald Sranley did nothing wrong

Stanley*

I'm curious if the implication is true, but I'm also skeptical as to whether or not the so-called water saving system is actually practical. So many hot new inventions which will supposedly change the world end up being complete bullshit. The "inventors" just use the product to get notoriety and to take money from suckers willing to donate to their Kickstarter pages.

Fake News. Now can I say I invented poker since there is no one who claimed to have invented it?

Wouldn’t be the first time it’s happened. Stan Meyer held patents on a water powered buggy that actually worked and he was subsequently murdered. This was like 30 years ago.
They need to stop playing the race card here because the guy happens to be black. If he was murdered, it was for his invention, not skin color.

Show proof nigger

>water powered buggy
>worked
no

Doesn't effect me and you dont know shit based off one paragraph from social media quite trying to be morally superior based on a tweet that has so little detail

>Have Sup Forums conspiracy theories
>scoff at black people's conspiracy theories

Video of the Tragic Incident:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rpzf2mmhoA

Mfw I can't remember his face because all blacks look the same

He must have been a native from Wakanda

we don't control a government
do you know this country now has a baby-rape epidemic because of these retarded niggers?

Could you be more specific about what a "water saving system" exactly is? It's to my understanding that South Africa has a drought. Does his rainstick make it rain?

>water saving system
YEAH BECAUSE THERES SO MUCH WATER IN AFRICA RIGHT NOW RIGHT?
BECAUSE THEY'RE SO GOOD AT SAVING IT?
RIGHT?

ok be me
a white taxi 20 years ago before we went extinct
get rich looking white lady in taxi
we are going through a drought so we are discussing water rationing
i mention if every house has a rainwater tank connected to toilet that serious savings could be made across city.
Sometime later i notice all new houses have rainwater tanks connected to toilet.

Monkeys climb.
It's one of their motivational imperatives.

The events surrounding this case sound hella sketchy.

He fell from a high-rise building where he lived. How did he fall has not been confirmed. Instead, speculation is drawn to his Retief Kriege, a White Afrikaner whose invention is uncannily similar in design to Nkomo's.

These two events appear more than coincidental and should be investigated shouldn't they?

This is what I found for his "invention"

702.co.za/articles/278261/south-africans-doing-great-things-or-nkosinathi-nkomo

>Co-founder of AquaRenu Nkosinathi Nkomo invented a Greywater system which aims to reduce the amount of water people use.

Nkosinathi and his partner Sesethu Mazangazanga were able to develop a grey water system, which could be used in South African homes and places of business.

The idea behind a wheel irrigation system started brewing a year ago says Nkosinathi.

Nkosinathi states that this year is all about coming up with affordable designs because the product is commonly placed overseas.

One of the main things you need to address as a designer is affordability.

— Nkosinathi Nkomo, Co-founder of AquaRenu
We started selling our product door to door and using taxis to get from one place to the other says Nkosinathi.

Despite the currant obstacles he faces with the business, Nkosinathi explains why he cannot give up as he speaks about his aunt and grandmother which are his guardians. He talks about the pressure he faces with the business and the currant financial strain as funding is an issue.

There’s the element of I have an obligation to my guardian to be a successful person or to finish my degree, even though things don’t seem like they’re working out.

— Nkosinathi Nkomo, Co-founder of AquaRenu
Nkosinathi continues to say that he cannot go running to his guardians every time the going gets tough.

Found tis in the comment section, for entertainment reasons only.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=fHMITL2VPl0

so pressure got to him and instead of failing his guardians he offed himself?
he did not invent anything new in particular he just come up with or was trying to come up with a cheaper design?

.....angry if true. A black person in africa is contributing to make that shithole a little better and he just "dies"
>thesouthafrican.com/nkosinathi-nkomo-south-africans-still-furious-over-inventors-death/
>muh white genoicide

>black
>people

highly skeptical of . . the nigger. He probably had it coming if it wasn't a suicide for being a nigger.

That he should have ran faster

Great source.

>w-we have our own bullshit conspiracy theories
>p-please take them seriously

fucking asshole shutting power down for everyone else

>invented

lol @ the whistles

that's all good n sheeeiiiit an ima let you finish but ima thankin about how this nigra is going to do

Still doesn't explain the system or what made it so affordable. I hate when they leave that sort of thing out, curiosity drives me up the wall. This is the best I could find... doesn't explain anything about how it's cheaper outside of the image suggesting slipshod installation or parts.

DESU that's a huge step up for them

There has to be a better way.

I’m white and alive so I feel great

I thought conspiracy theory's didn't have facts or evidence?

Like somthing out of Fallout

I feel very defeated

Better than that stupid-ass push scooter some guy made and had a statue of him erected

Nigs be all like, "Muh nigga!!!"

That's exactly how I feel after looking at N gwobe.

do dey no da whay ?

Ayo hol up
WHITEY BE TAKIN OUR INVENTIONS

youtu.be/rXV43sqgPs0

Dey do not no da whay

user
>Its the BASIC concept.
YOU made it look more complex than it actually is with fancy soyboy cuckmastery.
>Gothics.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

wait so they were using a bicycle light as a generator?

yeah, the wind turns the blades which turn the tire which is supposed to power the light, but instead it powers all of Africa to be honest

yes, that was his original
whitey showed up and built a better tower

This is some kind of McGuyver land. I guess that's why they call it nigger rigging.

This type of thing happens to white inventors all the time too. Like that guy that built a car that could run on water.

gimme that source faggo

Being white has nothing to do with this... Rich elite whites have been doing this to average joe whites for centurie.

its true, you invent anything awesome in the USA, they see the patent, take your tech, and if you're lucky, you get to live

Even the genius ones cant help stealing bicycles.

oooooooh this will be good.

nazi social policies bankrupted the nation more then any bank or the versailes treaty.

>everything is whitey's fault, even our ineptitude at maintaining a water treatment plant!

>beating the french is somehow an accomplishment

There's something going on with this pic that's making my eyes feel funny, like an M.C. Escher picture

that guy is one Base Negro... the kind i let date your daughter.

youtube.com/watch?v=aV0pdNgDXTc

Pretty indifferent to be honest

Wow. So this is the power of niggers...

They were right, Africa would be completely different today if whites never came.

>Conspiracy theories are okay when they are anti-white.

For water saving system see bottle.

Thats like the blackest, black guy I have ever seen. Jesus.

>drinking water

Why didn't he try to use aluminum ? If he doesn't have aluminum, why didn't he use steel or iron ? There is an iron wheel on the top for some reason (changing the speed of the wheel to make the generator work I guess?), so he's not retarded. His airfoil is really bad. He didn't use the fact that wood is easy to carve to make something better.

His invention will turn into shit in a few months. What is the point of making something not durable ? I won't take "niggers " as an answer

He started a company called AquaRenu. The 'idea' was to reuse brown water for irrigation. Ffs, this has been in use in various countries for years. The absolute state.....