JEWS BTFO

>AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
twitter.com/Brasco_Aad/status/962370514751774720

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/israel-shot-iranian-drone-syria-180210053946323.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Context: aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/israel-shot-iranian-drone-syria-180210053946323.html

Israel f16 shot down by Syrian forces
kek

>Israel will cease to exist in our lifetime
feels good man

>a fucking 9gag meme

ups...

>the arabs cant mem-

Lebanon is Reddit: The Country. Still based though.

Is it 2010 again?

Stupid Europeans say this because they can't meme. If you look at good memes in the West, they're only made by new world Anglos.

Good, fuck Israel

>can't tell if bait or retarded

Israel is attacking targets in Syria and when one of them shoots back we get the typical Jewish oy veying. They will continue to escalate things until the U.S. steps in to fight the entire war on Israel's behalf.

These jews dont deserve premium Sup Forums memes anyway

You won't get Palestine back either way, Mohammed, so put that smile away.

well memed Lebanon

>Based Lebanese.

wait

Pwned. Heeeaddddsshhooottttt!!!

ID:
>my little pony ally

So i take it Lebanon is more of a 9gag place?

BANTZ

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Israel is getting internet bullied IN REAL LIFE!
ROFL!!!!!!

This is the best way to avoid junkfood chugging.
When you're about to eat it just think about how shit it makes you feel after.

kvetching intensifies

ohhh shit rare lebanese bants

they are getting their planes shot down and military btfo too IRL..

lel they had to bring that out of storage it's been so long. it must be the crowning achievement of those mudhutdwellers

>Israel takes multiple state of the art fighters repeatedly into Syria to bomb "military targets" killing untold amounts of civilians.
>Syria manages to shoot down one fighter
>pilot/navigator parachute to safety
>Lebanese jump for joy "great victory"
>Israel kvetches hard

Meh

>pilot/navigator parachute to safety
Both injured, 1 severely.

LOL
get ready for an ass fucking from Israel

>designated shitposting border

I hope Trump will do the same and put memes all over wall

it's mixing plural and singular.
when will arabs learn to tease us with grammatically correct hebrew and memes from this year.
also they downed only one plane in the last 37 years. compare that with the us or russia for instance who lost far more planes in that time.

Oy vey

"we bombed you anyway"

*French
Fix'd that for you.

I wonder how Yao Ming feels about his face being used to mock dead Israelis

>also they downed only one plane in the last 37 year
That we know of

Sometimes I think even their intelligence don't know Hebrew well.

>awesome! I didn't know that.
its better, but not a huge accomplishment…
If you wanna wipe Israel off the map, you're gonna have to do better than that.

Get ready for overwhelming retaliation Arabs

Well im waiting for it to escalate and barrel into a full blown war pulling in Russia and USA. Now thats what i call a war...

Hahaha fuck jews, heil hitler he did nothing wrong.

Lebanon is based and doing gods work, hezbollah will eradicate these cockroaches from the world

>wasting god tier memes like pepe on jews

>How are you, Shlomo? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the going of the war, to say nothing about a correct explanation of your presence over here. Nothing is more confused than to be ordered into a war to die.

t. Arab diaspora.

Arabs get all gitty when they manage to anything to Israel. Imagine if every time Israel bombed a Syrian or Russian platoon back to Hell where it belongs, it made national news. They'd be nothing else on TV.

I gotta funny feeling that some faggots behind the curtain are getting very booty bothered at the moment and we might see a mad and desperate rush to create a greater israel and other conditions that may necessitate the creation of a more "globalised" world, despite this being complete strategic retardation.

With the globalist and progressive/neoliberal strongholds experiencing a kind of intelligence insurgency, it seems rather stupid for them to try and expand too much militarily and yet, some continue to want to do this.
Their booties seem very bothered. I've not seen so much booty bother in years.

>Yao ming meme

The muslim dogs are evolving, they are beginning to grasp the concepts of wielding memes as weapons.

Is this event going to lead to the first meme wars?

>forgetting about /mlpol/
They are our best allies.

lebanon with the bantz

How long is it going to take for muh 6 trillion to be brought up over this?

JIDF is salty

mlpol made me come up with that ID interpretation ;)

Was this erected by Christian Lebanese or Mohammedans?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA FUCK YES

>all this plebs willing to side with sandniggers just to spite jews
I have a great feeling of disdain for you faggots

>quotes around the word "Israel"

That subtlety.

Who's siding with sandniggers? I'm cheering over jews getting BTFO and I don't care who did it.

Watching the Jews and Camel Jews think they can take battle hardened Hezbollah, Syrian and Iranian soldiers is going to be hilarious.

Kek.

then you're not fucking included in my statement are you genius

>muh very important sterile desert

Israels official policy is to nuke the fuck out of everything as a last resort (or whatever they feel is a last resort). It's not even a threat either, in the past they've had nukes armed and loaded on to planes.

As much as you want Israel to stop existing, it probably wont happen.
Either they'll launch all 400+ estimated nukes they have, or more likely another, bigger country will come to their rescue.

You lost 20,000,000 dollars on an illegal air raid on what (only) you claim was a uav factory. Even one incident is enough to make the bureaucrats in your crime haven reorganize and press drills to try and make sure you can keep raiding arabs like Barbary pirates without any casualties. What hurts the Kew more than anything is making them lose their shekels. First we take your shekels away and then we take your land.

It was probably a false flag by Israel to justify invasion. (also it looks like that sign wrongly pluralizes the Hebrew for plane)

hahahaha that's great, it's always fun to watch our memes leak out irl in the strangest places

how the fuck did a shitty meme from 2009 spread that far?

No, user.The Jews are our eternal enemy, not the Arabs. The latter are just pawns used against us by the former. Islamic Militism hadn't existed for centuries until the Shabbos government re-created it. YOU ARE THE PLEB, user.

And Trump will outplay them for the nth time.

>jews launch 400 nukes
>create bigger disaster than holohoax
>jews reviled everywhere
>Muslims still plentiful
Somehow I doubt that’s a good plan

Still the original Canaanites either way.

I have no real opinion on its origin either way but I can explain the problem with the pluralization: lebs are stupid.

It's called the Samson Option and it's fucking terrifying.

based

kinda wish that happens, most humans would survive and they would never forget

>Oh noes! 1 plane vs several military bases! What will they ever do?
Wake me when the world's only hyperpower isn't best friends with Israel.

hi newfag

About damn time, they only violated Lebanese/Syrian airspace and fired at them for the 6 gazillionth time.

IDF literally shitting in their diapers

What about all the memes spawned by Finland

t. Bnai Brith

So we prefer sand niggers now?
This shit is lame af and all of you should be ashamed.

That would be the final nail in the coffin of the kikes if they were ever to do something so foolish. I would be laughing my ass off as my flesh is roasted by the atomic strike, knowing that humans are like roaches and that there will be non-jews who survive and hunt any remaining jews to the ends of the fucking Earth. It'll be a major technological setback for humanity, but some of the gentiles will pull though and rebuild after murdering every jew they can get their hands on.