How will white Trumpcucks compete?

How will white Trumpcucks compete?

Embracing his muslim heritage I see.

fake as fuck

but what does his wife's girlfriend think of it?

Looks like Bin Laden

He has a white Jewish mother. Why the fuck would he be a muslim? How many Jewish lawyers do you see converting to Islam?

Damn, he really looks like an Ahmed with a beard.

Obama Bin Laden. Coincidence? I think not

too stressed to shave i see.

You idiot. His biological father was muslim. His step father was muslim. HE WENT TO A MUSLIM GRADE/ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. His middle name is Hussein. I'd think with all the free education you get over there you would have critical thinking abilities.

>Muslim
>Goes to a Christian Church and married a Christian

Umm...

Looking like a ISIS commander.

>What is that mark on his forehead?

Its like he has been rubbing it on something multiple times per day.

Motherfucker, if he was a Muslim, he would have immediatly pulled everything out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and done literally nothing about ISIS (as opposed to virtually nothing). I don't like the guy but he's obviously an atheist.

Beard makes him look whiter. He is literally le 56%-er after all.

>Christian
>tranny

Umm...

>trump will never kill bin laden

I know I've been here too long because I legitimately read that in a stereotypical nigger voice.

>Pretends to be religious so he does not lose half the voting population in an instant.

Omg he's sooo hot! I'd love to have him make an obama jr inside me

White girl here btw

If that's the case, why is it ok when Trump does it?

You watch too much Fox News. The media does everything they can to divert attention away from the fact that Obamas mother is a Jew and that Obama only got elected because of her connections to the Jewish elite within the democratic party.

Obama is a Jew who played a black guy on tv to get the african-american vote.

Nigger Rajoy

>michelle a christian
melania purging WH of pagan symbolism and voodoo idols.

pick one

Everyone sins. Including you, including me, including Trump.

>Obongo will never kill el chapo

You really don’t know to create a useful OP do you shill. Your second attempt is as shitty as your first
At least you made a full sentence this time and didn’t use ‘HURR BTFO POL DURRR ‘

he looks like the average skid row'er

Wow Being this ignorant must physically hurt

Heresy. The God Emperor is without sin.

he's going to gitmo for life. his beard is going to get a lot longer than that.

Except Trump never asks God for forgiveness. I doubt he'd even admit that he sins.

The question is, why is Trump considered Christian but Obama is "just pretending"?

There were are no such symbols. Literally fake news.

sorry I can't read nigger language

Says the guy who has never met a muslim in his life and thinks muslims control hollywood, the media, the democrat party, the banks and the music industry. But hey, it doesn't matter that he just happened to have a white jewish mother who was a treasurer at the CIA. I mean, the CIA doesn't have any power in America, right? Some little mosque shed filled with african americans control america.

Barry needs a beard for his image

Motherfucker looks like Osama bin Laden

neither did Obama tho
sage

>Bernie isn't watching in the background

YOU LEAVE MORGAN FREEMAN ALONE!

Stealing

can someone please translate the ebonics

That low T soy boy couldn't grow a beard. Fake and gay.

>Except Trump never asks God for forgiveness.
Source?

You know you were out in the street celebrating, Cletus.
>muh SEAL team six amurica fuck yeah

Absolutely nobody I have known from that day until now believes Osama bin Laden was killed in that "raid."

Awful photoshop job.

>Absolutely nobody I have known
You mean your mythical buddies at the gym, or that piece of rabbit fur you keep under the pillow and call your "girlfriend"?

He has been annointed by 40 Preachers at least 7 times since he has been in the White House. He has asked to be blessed by these Preachers in order to ensure God's light guides him.

"M-MUH CLETUS!!"

Lol, go to bed, son, you're tired. Your mother and I need some time alone.

Yeah but his wife has a dick so technically he is required to grow that "beard".

The sandnigger is strong with this one. Barrack Hussein Obama is a Kenyan Muslim. Am I taking crazy pills or something???

Shoop on the turban

This, kek
Toss a suicide vest in there.

I thought Michelle was his beard.

Jej

He's gay

And now he has 2.

And? Obama and Clinton have been blessed by preachers too. What difference does that make?

I cant wait for Trump to go Full Comstock desu

>being blessed by preachers is the same as personally praying for forgiveness
You must be at least 18 to embarrass yourself here.

Humanity has split the atom, landed men on the moon, sent probes to Mars and far off into our solar system. After all the achievements of man somehow, we're still being led by people who believe the universe was created in seven days by a magical entity that cares about us having naughty thoughts.

Do you have proof that Trump asked for forgiveness? Do you have proof that Obama and Clinton have not asked?

Getting ready for Prison. He's going to be a trophy bitch.

Obama does look better with a beard

You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you. That's how this works. New here?

Fake news if it doesn’t suit my agenda. That’s you in a nutshell

You're the one who claimed Trump asked for forgiveness. Not me. Show proof or GTFO.

SOY BOY

Oh cool, a Fedora Tipper from /r/ Atheism. Do yourself a favor and go back to plebbit.

A reminder of just how bad things are. Democracy will always prop up the ignorant masses and is going to be entertained as long as possible. Because that way we don't have to make hard decisions.

No, that's trumpfag logic. I'm asking you for proof.

>Implying I own a fedora

>Except Trump never asks God for forgiveness. I doubt he'd even admit that he sins.

>The question is, why is Trump considered Christian but Obama is "just pretending"?

>Source?

>You're the one who claimed Trump asked for forgiveness. Not me. Show proof or GTFO.

Seeing as how you're reduced to lying when everyone in the thread can easily scroll back up and read, it's clear you're out of gas and out of arguments. You can't even back up what you said. You should leave the thread.

>being blessed by preachers is the same as personally praying for forgiveness
>You must be at least 18 to embarrass yourself here.

Implying Trump has personally prayed for forgiveness. You have provided no proof of this. Autistically reposting the thread was unnecessary.

check'ed but that pic is bullshit, in case any faggots don't know.

The A should be around 7inch if I remember right. But women are not as interested in dicks as they appear to be. most of their "big talk" is conditioning. The rest is whores who are trying to dehumanize themselves to get off. It's all about how you use it. The problem is, guys with smaller dicks tend to lack a sexy kind of confidence in bed.

Work on a healthy confidence and be a devoted lover. Seek a partner who does the same. Dick size doesn't normally factor in unless it's micro or over 10 inches. And even then, you can still score a keeper.

Who said I thought it was OK?

>And? Obama and Clinton have been blessed by preachers too. What difference does that make?
In response to
>Source?
Which was in turn in response to

>Except Trump never asks God for forgiveness. I doubt he'd even admit that he sins.

>The question is, why is Trump considered Christian but Obama is "just pretending"?

So when pulling shit out of your ass and lying doesn't work, you resort to trying to obfuscate and quote things out of context? Where do you think you are?
>>>/reddit/

Assumed you were a Trumpcuck. If not, i apologize.

MUSLIM

MUSLIM NIGGER

>Bernie getting fucked by Bill Clinton who is high fiving Trump while he's fucking Hillary

clap back its because hes half white and watch them chimp out.

>Obama grows his beard out
>reveals to everyone he really was Osama

No I am not. There are positives and negatives about Trump and how he claims he is a christian when he is not is a negative.

This is a better pic of hussein obummer.

>t. dicklet