Stop being trad cucks

Tradcucks are almost as bad as male feminists. Both worship women and expect men to live a life of apologizing and sacrificing. Stop worshiping women, you're not going to save muh white race by building up white women EVEN MORE than they fucking already are. You need to think of women how they are - just objects to be used and owned. Stop inflating their value.

SEAniggers are the ugliest race after niggers themselves

are you blind. that's a korean

>t. Chinkette

How much do they pay you?

preach maybe they can be educated in their future, but not for now

>t. {{{roastie}}}

i have a huge dick but im a virgin like wtf

You're gonna get crucified by a legion of Chads and Chad wannabe's with an incessant need to virtue signal to members of the opposite sex for purposes other than procreation.

Anyways, yeah, we can't go without women. But at the same time, it feels like what, maybe 80 % of em, have completely bought into the official narrative. They've forgotten what life is, and just mindlessly pursue pleasure. They deserve not hate but pity, b/c they're first and foremost hurting themselves.

Yes, but sadly it's not them who's going to suffer when women cause the downfall of the West. They're the war prize, they can just open their legs for their brown conquerors. White men are the only losers in this whole bullshit game.

>you're not going to save muh white race
who wants anyway?

>t. {{{mgtow}}}

Shit, I forgot to sage.

We're not getting paid. We're just dudes who got Asian wives and girlfriends and now see how easy all this is supposed to be. It makes White women not look so good, but at the same time, it becomes real clear how easy it would be to use these relationships to force white women back in line through their own jealousy.

I can't help but agree with OP. Sup Forums tradcucks are basically male feminists for white women. They seem to think somehow that white women are on our side and they really really are not. Until they get real about bringing them back onto our side, they're doing nothing to help the white race.

I have a plan. They don't.

Mgtow is awesome I love my life. Yeah I get hookers sometimes but so what. I don’t give a fuck about muh white race.

MGTOW is selfish

everyone is retard

Surely a better thread should take this one's place

>roasties can't even sayge correctly.
Here's a bump to undo your lame silencing attempts. Eat shit roastie.

>We're just dudes who got Asian wives and girlfriends
So your plan is to have an asian wife/ girlfriend, great plan.

If you think I'm just an object to be owned and used I'll refuse to be sexual with you and will make Andrea Dworkin look tame.

if you are a woman then you are an object, and will never not be an object

I wish this was a shitpost.

>I'll refuse to be sexual with you
just like marriage

Why should I subject myself to the cucked slavery of being with a white woman? I want to save the white race, but you fags who talk shit gotta find a better solution. I honestly doubt you have been with a white woman if you scream at people to get with them.

The relevant verbiage was:

>but at the same time, it becomes real clear how easy it would be to use these relationships to force white women back in line through their own jealousy.

What is there to be jealous about?

aw look the female thinks her opinion matters.

On what planet do you live in you fucking manchild. Trad men see women's true nature and behave accordingly. You are just a cunt that are afraid of the responsibilities and is insecure about being cucked because of the jewish psyops

This is one of the biggest shortcomings of white nationalism. White women are already the most pampered, spoiled, worshiped group of people on earth and WNs want to inflate their ego even further? Absolutely retarded.

>mgtow
opinion discarded.

The cucks enabled feminism and still do til this day.
Nazis ruined the west.
Nazis are male feminists, but even worse.

>this
These cucks worship women. It's disgusting.

Why would women want to join in with people who hate them? It's illogical.

I don't understand people who magically think I should want fewer rights just to rebel against my parents generation. If the rebellion means I have less why do it? Logic is logic.

>Blah, blah, blah I've never found my unicorn and am afraid she doesn't exist.
>Trad men see women's true nature and behave accordingly.
>Blah, blah, blah I've never found my unicorn and am afraid she doesn't exist.

Women's true nature is to give themselves to the man who is scary and has the most T. Tell me, traddy manny, how do you do this while you're at your traditional job? How to you stay scarier than the niggers while you're out bringing home the bacon.

I'm sure he'll tell you all about how all he needs to do is give 'em a really good deep dicking and they'll be ALLLL his.