Shinobumonogatari

Japs on twitter are buying and reading their copies already.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rggsxz.rar
twitter.com/ToruAramachi/status/887655648627785730
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you'll never have a shinobu

Where is this from?

First spoilers soon

Monster Season is gonna be 6 volumes.

Holy shit
The ride will never end

Who fucking cares about Shinobu, that one-trick pony is stale already.

We need more Hitagi.

Don't start please. Not yet.

>last 2 volumes are Deathtopia arcs

Shinobu Time, part 3 or so I think.

Break up again ?

It will be about the first university year.

how the fuck does Nisio shit out so many books so frequently

he's a genius

Low quality bait.

He has ideas and it sells. No reason not to.

Where do you get a digital copy of the rest of the series?
Even the internet doesn't care about LNs.

Yoimonogatari
Mayoi Snail
Mayoi Snek

Amarimonogatari
Yotsugi Body
Yotsugi Shadow

Ougimonogatari
Ougi Ride
Ougi Flight

Shinomonogatari part 1
Deathtopia Destiny
Deathtopia Destination

Shinomonogatari part 2
Deathtopia Education

You mean in japanese?

Give me those spoilers

いやー今回の話は色々と他作のキャラ名は出でくるわ刀語のオーマジュが過ぎてほんとカオス。 そしてモンスターシーズン。空白の大学生活。決まってるタイトルからして混沌としそう。

> Mayoi Snail
> Mayoi Snek
What

Brown hair Crab is canon

source?

real people don't have purple hair after all

It's canon since Bake

What does it say?

Is the official translation worth buying?

>Ougi Ride
That says Ougi Light.

But crab isn't a real person

Shut up.

>Deathtopia Education
Is she gonna beat the denial out of Ararargi

>Who fucking cares about Crab
>That one-trick pony is stale already
>We need more Shinobu
Fixed it

>shinobu doesn't show up at all

knew it haha

What the fuck gave you that conclusion?

twitter

bat is a now show
math has 1 line

link tweet

Link or you are just talking ass source

English

I think you're just a buttburt Crabfag still salty about the two pages she got on Mus

Didn't Monogatari already end? How long are they going to keep milking the cow?

poster/wall scroll with that cover art where

Someone hit me up with translations, Other than the ones licensed by Vertical I've only found Otori and Koyomimonogatari, the rest are incomplete

Buy the available books. They got released fast

I don't know nihongo though

Translated you idiot

Twitter says Araragi and Math dated during college.

She lived with him.

And Araragi went to Narnia and defeated the evil ice queen.

having lunch together is considered "dating" by nips though

No, this tweet used the word 恋人. Girlfriend.

>semi-transparent dress

Fucking post the tweet

Take this
my.mixtape.moe/rggsxz.rar
Owari 3, Musubi summury, Waza, Vertical Bake 1-2. Shit looks like I forgot to do Ougi Dark.

Please do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

twitter.com/ToruAramachi/status/887655648627785730

probably this one

Yeah, that one. I think I misread it, though, it's actually just saying that Araragi and Math act more like lovers than Araragi and Gahara.

He needs to buy Kizu and the Bake translations of he wants to read the novels, especially the Kizu novel. New translations gets released every few months

isn't hara short for gahara?

Yeah, it's a lot better than the subs for the anime

>more like lovers than Araragi and Gahara
Nothing new, when Araragi and Shinobu are literally married since Owari and everyone in the novel is more interesting with Araragi then Crab

Same as First, Second and Final then.

Ah so this book is around their first break up then, when she got jealous of Math. I kind expected them to skip that and go to the second break up since that one wasn't really explained.

We have translated chapter with Math from Misubi. They are not like lovers more like good old friends.

It's both his only hobby and passion, and his job.

> she got jealous of Math
She got mad because Araragi lied to her.

I'm just repeating what's in the tweet, friendo.

Yeah I know.

No it never ended. The characters in universe make sarcastic jokes about it ending, pretty much mocking anyone who thinks it'll ever end.

Not really mucb better since she did the fucking same with Kaiki. How is she in any position to get mad at Araragi. She is well aware that Araragi is a person that would help anyone in need. She was aware since Bake.

Speaking of this series, I've been meaning to rewatch because of Kuzu p3, I know the order, but is there a reccommended sub group to watch from?

I think you should read the Kizu novel as well as all the translations available instead of rewatching

Well that's true.
I love Crab but you are right. But you know she is a woman.

>But you know she is a woman.
That hardly excuses here. Even Kaiki told her to just tell him.

>Snek
Are you joking or is it actually spelt like that?

She was afraid of losing him.

goddammit why couldnt i be a nip nop

>as well as all the translations available
Other than the ones at Baka Tsuki I don't really know where else to look

And Araragi was afraid of his childhood friend ending up homeless bc Crab is a hysteric bitch. Which ended up happening anyway. He had a far more justified reason to lie.

Kaiki told her straight out of she went to him and reasonably explained it to him that Araragi would understand. She did not because shd thought that Araragi had a misunderstanding, which he did not. Kaiki was her first crush.

So, Senjougahara afraid of his reaction did not tell him. But this ALSO goes for Araragi, he was also afraid of her reaction. In the end Crab has the nerve to get mad when she did the same. That's just stupid

So this is never ending

Fine for me.

After katanagatari I kinda gave up on thinking character motivations would make sense in this guy's work. He's just bound determined to write canon netorare at the cost of a good story

fuckin ntr fags

> He had a far more justified reason to lie.
Actually not. He could just tell about everything to her before he invited Math.
Crab could think of something to help Math without letting her boyfriend to live with other girl. It isn't normal.

You are forgetting about one big detail. It was Araragi's parents who made the decision. This situation is different, but just like Crab, I agree that Araragi should have told her. But what makes Crab worse is that she did the same thing prior to this, while having the nerve to get mad.

> Araragi had a misunderstanding, which he did not.
He has a misunderstanding. Read Mayoi Hell.
> Kaiki was her first crush.
50/50. It wasn't serious.
Here is webm

The characters make sense, they're just bad people. What about Katanagatari didn't make sense?
>It isn't normal.
Neither is Crab. Or Araragi. Araragi will risk his life to help anyone, Crab says she will kill anyone and herself to get her way and Araragi believes her. The situation itself wasn't normal either, it was pretty dire, Math had lost her only place to live and didn't have any money to get another. Given everything, you can't just say that Araragi should've "acted normally" bc nothing at all was normal.

No no, I meant that his misunderstanding was actually not a misunderstanding.

> It was Araragi's parents who made the decision.
It wasn't their idea to begin with. It was Araragi's. He invited her through his sisters. Parents just allowed it.

Guess I got that wrong then, my bad. But the fact still remains that Araragi is still clueless about the whole thing with Kaiki, while Crab got mad at him for doing the same thing she did. Just like crab had her reasons, so did Araragi. Getting mad at him for doing something you did without his knowledge, just paints someone as a deceiver in my book.

Kaiki wasn't her real crush. He tricked her and played with her. Kaiki said so himself.
She explained herself clearly in Nise. If you don't believe in her words there is nothing to talk about.
But she was right about Araragi's misunderstanding. .
She didn't want to lose him. She wasn't right but she had no bad intentions. She wanted to save Araragi. Telling him about Kaiki could ruin her plan and lead to Araragi's death.
Of course she could tell him after but she chose not to. I don't like it too but I can understand why she did it. Araragi was just stupid as always.

Dude, even Hachikuji knows there was some sort of feeling between them in the past. You're the one in pretty heavy denial.

> even Hachikuji knows there was some sort of feeling between them in the past.
She knows about something she shouldn't know. Very well.
Watch Koi again and read the text cards with Kaiki's inner thoughts.

>He didn't want to lose him. He wasn't right but he had no bad intentions. He just wanted to save her.
You do realize that you cannot excuse crab from this right? It was the wrong decision and the fact that she ''gets mad'' when he does the literal same thing she did without his knowledge makes it even worse

Don't try to sugarcoat her actions user, they were wrong even if for good intentions.

see>This post
>One word
>Fucking dense

>pretty much mocking anyone who thinks it'll ever end
Are the characters also aware of them becoming shit with the old age?

> the literal same thing
Sure. Possible death of Araragi, Shinobu and Hitagi and Sodachi's problem with money are the same.