Why is this fucker's name Femto again? It literally just means a really small number

Why is this fucker's name Femto again? It literally just means a really small number.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Immortal)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's short for Feminine Two.
He doesn't feel very masculine, and it's his second form.

>Griffith is ultra feminine
>his god hand form is ultra masculine with a massive chest, bulging muscles and a huge crotch bulge

I don't get what Miura meant by this.

> It literally just means a really small number.

it's the amount of fucks he gave when he sacrificed everyone who ever loved him for his faggot utopia dream

Feminine toes

Its because his name is related to his demi magic from final fantasy.

So 10^-15, or 0.000000000000001 fucks?

That's still giving a fuck though. Not a big one, but still.

Do we ever get to see his feet? I wonder if they're cute.

better than Conrad. Seriously, imagine being a demon god, standing alongside peers with names like Slan and Void, manifesting as rats in the physical world spreading plague, but your name is fucking Conrad

Conrad is at least a reference to a sci-fi novel like the rest of the god hand (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Immortal)

Afaik Femto isn't.

Femto has always reminded me of Freezer for some reason.

the fuck kind of name is conrad

>Do we ever get to see his feet? I wonder if they're cute.
I remember seing them. They're cute.

Refering to his micro penis

Its a fat boys name

I bet the name is a foreshadowing to how Guts is going to destroy him.

femto has some kinda cringey dialogue when he first shows up in the early volume of the manga

makes sense since griffith's character wasn't yet established, but he has some odd lines

Jeusus Christ are you FUCKING STUPID

IT'S SMALL NUMBER BECAUSE THE IDEA OF EVIL CHOSE 1 GUY OUT OF LITERAL BILLIONS TO BECOME THE FIFTH GOD HAND

BERSERKFAGS ARE RETARDED

Stop what you're doing and post pictures of Griffith's feet right now.

Seriously though you and no one in this thread realises its a reference to his matter crushing ability? He manipulates gravity to crush things to a femto.

It's because he hasn't shown his final form yet
He'll eventually go from Femto (10^-15) to Atto (10^-18) and then onto Zepto (10^-21)
During the final battle he'll go 100% power and finally reach his Yocto (10^-24) form

Do you think Void, Ubik, and Conrad all want to fuck Slan and are jealous of who gets her attention?

Void seems like an old man no longer into pussy, but Ubik in particular seems like an old pervert who should be trying to give Slan the dick constantly. Griffith has enough pussy back on Earth.

I'd love to see a story about Ubik being jealous that Slan loves Guts so much and wants to kill Guts but keeps comically failing and Guts prevailing only makes Slan want his dick harder.

No i dont think they give a shit. They are beyond giving a shit.

So he is Frieza.

>multi-form jrpg final boss
I like this idea.

'Femto' always reminded me of the greek word 'πέμπτος' (pemtos) which means 'fifth'. Made a lot of sense for me.

Ubik is Donovan.
Prove me wrong.

>That's still giving a fuck though
Of course he gave a fuck. Ask casca

If Slan gives a shit about getting her puss wet with blood I think it's reasonable to assume that Ubik wants to stick his little Ubdik in her.

Void has his weird relationship with the Skull Knight
Ubik is a floating Danny DeVito
Conrad is literally a bag of rats

So no, they probably don't give a shit

my name is conrad

>OUT OF LITERAL BILLIONS
1 billion is 10^9.
femto is 10^-15
Where are the other 6 digits?

I kekd

This actually makes sense. Thanks user.

I want to devote a cult to the worship of Slan.

Can I join? Cool Mom Slan is the best and I want to nestle my head between her blood soaked bosom.

You'd bitch out the second she sounded your dick with barbed wire you pussy faggot.

I just want Slan to take Femto's anal virginity. Is that really too much to hope for?

I read that book. And This Immortal as well.
I don't see the reference in any way here.

in German it's Femuth

Hello Digibro.

I don't understand Femto's design at all tbqh

>Void is tfw to intelligent so he has a big brain
>Slan is super sexual so she has a hot body
>Conrad likes disease so he looks diseased and swollen
>Ubik is a happy merchant

Femto's design has nothing to do with his abilities or Griffith's personality though. It doesn't fit at all. The only thing that I can make sense of is the mask that was used to torture him being incorporated into the design. But the rest just feels arbitrary.

Stop bringing this faggot here.

He has black bird motif while his pre-corrupted form has white bird one.
Probably refer to his ambition, to fly to the highest point etc.

Fem is the number 5 in scandi, and he's the fifth godhand

Why don't the Scandinavians just speak English?

It's not birdlike though. It's more like a bat/lizard.

He would've looked so much more aesthetic if he had bird wings but dark and corrupted.

>the big reveal when slan was not originally a women
how would you feel?

>Femto's anal virginity
Already taken

That's technically Femto, that's Griffith. I know, lots of very bad things have happened to Griffith's anus over the years to the point where Void could probably fit his entire head in there.

When Femto was born however, the Idea of Evil was kind enough to give him a new, tight, virginal anus. Otherwise he'd constantly uncontrollably shit everywhere and that would be quite unbecoming of a god hand.

*technically not Femto

I hate ms paint fags so much.