Looks like there more seiyuu/Sumire drama
may.2chan.net/b/res/497743953.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/13357512/
asahi.com/articles/ASK7M3PKRK7MUTIL014.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tMNC1QaU5ys
youtube.com/watch?v=MxRoiT6TSWY
twitter.com/seki0908/status/871775162722525184
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-06-01/kouichi-yamadera-date-picture-leads-voice-actor-twitter-trend/.116890
anidb.net/ch87274
twitter.com/stayluck_tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off with this 3D shit, and don't give me that 2d.5 meme trash. You need to go to /jp/

Nah

what drama?

Translation?

news.livedoor.com/article/detail/13357512/

Anyway Namikawa Daisuke apparently cheated on his wife with a hostess. More news tomorrow.

Next time attach a quick rundown.

Someone who made death threads to her got caught by the popos?

This is what happen when you voice Persona 4 protag.

A technical college student was arrested for threatening to kill Sumire Uesaka.

asahi.com/articles/ASK7M3PKRK7MUTIL014.html

Seiyuu thread?

That's it?

Was it connected with boyfriend rumours or someone just shitposted on the interned and got reported?

namikawa is a pretty big fujo VA right?

I suppose so and he is sort of an idol too.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMNC1QaU5ys
youtube.com/watch?v=MxRoiT6TSWY

is it m.a.o's era?
she's on every show this season.

Why is 2chan such fucking garbage? Forget the fact that they haven't updated their code in 15 years. No one even shares images there. Every fucking thread is like 95% text posts.

Why do Americans share images more than Japanese?

it's probably just more obvious cause her name pops out everytime she's in something, not like there aren't others who get more roles than her.

He is just getting into the manwhore state of mind because of the new fighting game that is coming out and he has to voice Narukami again.

I want to uraaa into uesaka's breasts.

I wish she would appear in a good show other than One Room

This one didn't do too well either.

Deserved

Just stop being a faggot on internet

Kek seiyuus are like celebs now but NamiDai is different I guess since he was a well known child actor.

I wanted to like that so much. I hope her discography doesn't get too piled up with unmemorable mediocre shows. Maybe she'll have a real Manga Time Kirara role.

seiyuu should be more like tomokazu seki so there's no point to gossip about them

What's his notoriety? I only know about that stunt with Hanakana.

Holy fuck, his range is out of this world!

He's Hisoka, the mc from Beck, Rock from Black Lagoon, The newest Goemon voice actor for Lupin, he's amazing!

I feel bad for Sumire, maybe she needs to take a hiatus. She should keep her private life out of the public eye.

I'm so glad mai seiyuufu is too damn innocent to be in any sort of scandal.

>3 years after getting married, met girl(teen) in 2004
>broke up after 3 years
>in 2014 called out to the same girl to work for him
>relationship resurrected
>some photo/video proof will be shared tomorrow

Not sure why I quoted that post, oops. Have more adorable Kanae Itou.

>teen

I didn't hear anything about him recently, but he tried to sexually harrass a child seiyuu in an amaama to inazuma event. Nakamura called him out on it though.

She is over 30 so it isn't a big deal if she finds someone.

>sexually harrass a child seiyuu in an amaama to inazuma event

What the fuck?

I know. But I do not want to know that there is a guy out there seeing Kanae Itou's most intimate and private moments. I can only accept it if it's another girl.

I'm pretty sure she already announced she was married a long time ago.

Now this is a legit scoop. Sumire's one being dragged out it males it seem fake.

>I'm pretty sure she already announced she was married a long time ago.

Source? Don't do this to me you faggot.

Cheating is normal in Japan, even more accpetable than in America. If you've ever seen interviews or talked to any nihonjin a lot of people see sex as just physical loveless lust. If that's what happened here they'll probably get back together, unless the wife is one of those rare cases who actually don't tolerate infidelity.

Google it. I don't have the source on me because it was something I quickly scroll by while looking for some article I wanted to see at the time. I just remember it mentioning that she was married.

You know seiyuus are having lots of casual sex on the downlow. You really believe any less than .01% of attractive successful 20-somethings, Japanese at that, are thinking about ascetic living for literature or high art or remaining chaste for "the one"? The sooner you accept this reality the less difficult it will be to bear.

*More, fuck me.

Nah, it was a pretty minor one. She's talking about being glad to be able to do a job like an adult (otona no shigoto), then Seki asked what did she mean with that (implying THAT kind of adult's job).

Still pretty creepy to say to an underaged kid though, even as a joke.

twitter.com/seki0908/status/871775162722525184

He's always been a bit weird

I can't find anything. All of it seems like baseless rumors. It's just everyone going "Oh she doesn't have that much roles! That must mean she has to have gotten married!" That was getting some news and articles last year, but last year she was busy with stuff like concerts, mobile game acting, conventions, etc.

Average Japanese person can't even say the word sex without feeling embarrassed. A country bumpkin like Kanae Itou probably never has such thoughts.

Spoil me. What's with the sumippe drama?

She is a Russian sleeper agent.

That tweet is a joke many seiyuu did to imitate Yamadera Koichi.
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2017-06-01/kouichi-yamadera-date-picture-leads-voice-actor-twitter-trend/.116890

Cyka blyat

And Dog from Aho Girl.

Серьёзно? Но мы хорошо поработали над конспирацией, они не найдут улик.

Well, she's probably is at least doing some sleeping.

>Sumire the Russiaboo
>She's so far gone, no one will suspect a thing

This is what happens when your entire fanbase consists entirely of thirsty virgins who think that they have a chance at fucking you if they go to your events.

Go away, putin.

I saw Tomokazu Sugita at a video game store in Akihabara yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like that one time I went with that Mafia-san guy to buy a new game?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and continuing his story. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him continue his story as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Hotaru figures in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the figures and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her a story about some day he had with his best friend, Nakamura-san, and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that he can say one more word after talking to himself so much. After she scanned each figure and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he just stood there with his eyes rolled back.

Fresh af

anidb.net/ch87274

winner here.

Oh, let's not forget about the dog.

i see 3 "girls" in the audience.

This is the ideal female body. You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

This is Mai Nakahara. She's now taken by Tetsuya Kakihara. There were caught in a Karaoke bar

This is the ideal female body. You might not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>that stunt with Hanakana
What stunt?

>ideal
>no curves
If you're gay I guess.

Weren't these two rumored to date few years ago?
I'm not surprised but it might kill Kakki's career.

Apparently he talked about how he stuck his dick into some food that was served to her on his radio show. Her agency got mad and said they won't allowed Hanakana to go on his show again. This is what I recall anyway, maybe I got some bit or parts wrong. I read it on Sup Forums too.

Wow, he's crazy.

I remember watching a clip of seki grabbing someone's tit on bilibili, its really old

I can never tell if these threads are just a joke or legitimate autism.

Well nobody tried to pry on his private life as a result.

It was a Persona 4 stream, so Namikawa's.

He also molested Teddie.

He's mostly likely bluffing but suggesting and implying he might have was bad enough.

Kuromukuro was good.

Ah it's the infamous datsu nugu live stream.

Seems like she get most of her roles in cute girls shows.
A shame.

What are you talking about, they added site-wide VP9 webm support with sound on 2chan long time ago, unlike Sup Forums which only supports VP8 and sound is only available on select boards.

>dead link that leads to nothing
Nice "drama" OP

Any photos about Sumire and her boobs?

Nah, if anything it'll make him more popular

>literally a dwarf
>ideal

Did onoken get more popular?

Will the anime industry survive this tragic chain of events?

SHORT GIRLS ARE THE BEST

N-No.

>Seiyuu Namikawa Daisuke (41) resumed long-term affair with girl he met in 2004, after employing her in own agency in 2014.
>Seiyuu Namikawa Daisuke issues apology without directly referring to reports of affair, will work towards gaining back everyone's trust.

twitter.com/stayluck_tw

AGAIN. The /jp/ mods tell us to "take that shit back to Sup Forums". Go complain to them.

Besides, seiyuu threads are relatively comfy.

Oh shit that's the VA for Rock.

Same with mine (at least the few times anyone notices her).

No, I'll never stop whoring her out.

So who is the cuck in this case? The wife,the girl or the fujos?

No he often has roles in otome games and CDs. He also does BL and R-18 stuff on the side. It will definitely hurt his career.

I have to believe this. And since I know I don't have any kind of chance with my seiyuufu, I hope some nice guy (or girl) notices her and makes her happy.

Wouldn't hurt until confirmed. Even then doubt it.

Out of curiosity, what is she even doing nowadays? Is there a social media to follow what she's doing or something?

Sure thing gaijin

Which is the most active 2chan board? I want to read more about it