/twg/ Traditional Women General

This thread is for appreciation of traditional women:
>Morale-boosting pics of traditional women and families
>pro - right wing female memes
>anti-shill memes
>figures and stats that debunk shill / MGTOW lies and blackpills
>SIG-related content on how to better yourself to earn the favor of a traditional woman
>redpills about how women are harmed by leftism and open borders

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hu7Mzs1qRMs?t=13s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anatomy of a MGTOW

Since there is no way to fix women via politics, how can men fix this pending problem that is decadence.

Ok OP, let's chat. Let me give you some ground and say that indeed white women and oriental girls can be loyal. They can, but only in an environment of stress. Only when their daily domestic duties are intrinsic to the cohesion of the community do they fully mature into adults that can be loyal. Before that point, and specifically in the resulting cities of Western culture, normally good stock is spoiled in less than a decade. If you really wanna go down the marriage route, you can't do it in a metropolitan area, you have to find an isolated community, gain their respect, and court one of their younger women.

And if you want an ethnostate, you'd better wake the fuck up and take away their rights. Women are the majority voters and will never vote against their self interest. The result is a care based moral structure instead of a justice based moral structure.

>Cue white knighting cuckery
>Not even MGTOW
>Just waiting until they lose their rights
>I do love me some humble white women

Take their rights away, duh.

MUMMY

saved
thanks for these user

One way is to promote traditional values.
A lot of women are fucked in the head because the media bombardment of degeneracy and whorish behavior. This wasn't always the case.

>chocker
uhm no, sweetie...

Your daily reminder:
>There is ZERO reason to marry a woman who is not a virgin
>Non-virgins are more likely to divorce and/or cheat on you
>Whores CANNOT be reformed
>Birthrates are a red herring, the problem isn't 'too few whites,' it's 'too many minorities'
>Sexual liberation is just as toxic to civilization as mass immigration is. It has destroyed almost every single society that it's infected.

kek, you can't stand these threads
guaranteed replies

>tfw no traditional gf to spend all my money

Imagine being so butthurt over whites marrying and having families...

La creatura

We can't via politics, that would be near impossible.

And how would you promote them? Keep in mind that it was not religion or the church keeping them in line, but rather laws. Mind that Octavian nearly stopped adultery by outlawing it, but we cannot reach that goal, at least not from the get go.

How does she manage to avoid the wall so fucking well? She's almost 40 for Christ sake.

>You'll never be cucked by a Tsar
Feels blyat, man.

You posted the link to this thread, genius. For being for "TRADITIONAL WOMEN" you sure do shill for the least traditional ie white whores.

exactly - when you can trigger someone with a beautiful, healthy, normal picture of a family - you know there is something seriously wrong with them

>polls with no source, context, or even evidence of their existence help prove my point

it's a Sup Forums poll, kek

I don't even care if she hits the babushka wall.

Mummy is my mummy forever!

A normal, beautiful family is what I am advocating for. You're shilling for whores just because they are white.

How 2 attract traditional qt
There is one I see at lunch every day but I don't know how to introduce myself

>You posted the link to this thread, genius
and you followed it like a helpless little puppy
dance for me shill
dance, dance!

Fuck that represents me. I'm not even mgtow. :(

One way is by redpiling them.
One good example sexual liberation and degeneracy are not in the best interest of women.
Keep spreading, little by litlle, the red pills.

that girl in red in the back looks just like my sister did as a kid.

By fixing the society that surrounds the decadence.

>You posted the link to this thread, genius. For being for "TRADITIONAL WOMEN" you sure do shill for the least traditional ie white whores.
nice try shlomo

Don't forget, you're still shilling for multiculturalism and mongrel kids. Something a strong country cannot afford.

She's cute but hapa is so weird

These people will disappear and be replaced, gg race mixers

how often do you stay up at night, sweating, fearful, terrified at the though of a white man making love to a white woman? whispering sweet nothings in each others' ears and dreaming of the children they will raise together?

it's a nightmare isn't it?

Conversely, anyone who refuses to address the issue of non-virgin women, sexual liberation, etc. is also ignoring things a strong country cannot afford.

>Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.
>Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.
>Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
>Hopousia: Or, The Sexual and Economic Foundations of a New Society, with and introduction by Aldous Huxley. New York: Oskar Piest, 1940.

>Feldman SS, Cauffman E. Your cheatin’ heart: Attitudes, behaviors, and correlates of sexual betrayal in late adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence. 1999;9:227–252

>Treas J, Giesen D. Sexual infidelity among married and cohabiting Americans. Journal of Marriage & the Family. 2000;62:48–60.

>Implying Asians are Christians
Also stop the "chinks are based" meme. They vote on nigger levels for Democrats

What the fuck are they going to do?
>Female civil war
>Ends in two hours after the men shut off the electricity and plumbing
It's not going to happen buddy, but it's the only way they get to keep any scrap of dignity. The other option, and is a more likely scenario is that the Muslims will outbreed us in the demographic landscape and violently take away female rights.
>voting rights taken away
vs
>female right taken away
Which is better, you tell me?
You die in one of those scenarios.

It's from"Madicken" a swedish movie from Astrid Lindgren, before everything had to involve minorities.

>interest of women
We both know that is not how women work, they are emotional and impulsive. Women who knew this gladly went and whored in my experiences.

You need a platform, let's construct one by expanding that.

Agreed and that also needs to somehow be fixed, most likely via single sex schools.

oh no THE HORROR! DARKEST OF NIGHTMARES! THE COSMIC ABSURDITY OF THE COLD VOID THAT IS THIS UNCARING, BRUTAL UNIVERSE! GHASTLY ABOMINATION, DEPRAVITY UNTHINKABLE!

Was meant for

This can easily become a red pill thread if the shills keep thrying to derail this.

just grow a pair, tell her you feel attracted to her and you want to know her better

mgtow here
i can confirm personally the accuracy of this infographic
sour grapes should be higher then 2% though, sour graping is basically the cornerstone of the movement

and i say this is a guy who believes the grapes truly are sour. so you know i'm legit

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtu.be/Hu7Mzs1qRMs?t=13s

1st of 2 kids.

People need to start pulling their weight around here.

So you're advocating for a coup to take their rights away? We both know people with our views are below 20% or even less. So, what could you do, that would be a possible scenario, as 50% of the voters would not vote in favor of this, or for a party like that.

whats traditional about this you cuck faggot

No said things were gonna be easy. The institutions are extremely toxic.
It would be ideal to have some sort of institutional support.

>white women

What isn't?

tfw I'll never slyly stick my wang in neanderthal twat from the rear spoon position while snuggling under mammoth rug while blizzard rages outside.

Why live?

I'm with a traditional woman. There's a big, gigantic problem, however: She's an Indonesian Muslim and I'm a white atheist who pretends to believe in the moon cult to maintain the relationship.

Feels okay, I guess. Could be worse. I never thought I'd be a living meme, a white nationalist atheist who ended up with an Asian Muslim, but what are you gonna do?

>institutional support
Which would be impossible to get anywhere in the EU. Besides creating such nationalistic movements that will not have much sway and "being what you wish to see in the world", I don't see a way to move forward.

oooo, thanks! I hope whoever I use has subs.

Finding the perfect person for you is entirely possible. Ive done it, and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind.

I feel like I exist in an entirely different way than I used to, Im not the same person, Im a whole being now.

I think that finding that one person is really akin to coming out of the cave and seeing color for the first time.

responding to:
can you shop a new one in?

> this kills the feminist
It literally does. They get so bitter and spiteful they just won't breed. It saddens me.
Yesterday I had dinner with my cousin. She is now 29 years old. We had a few beers, a few laughs and then started talking about relationships, since I recently got a new gf.
She tells me that she has had roughly 50 relationships since 20 years old. Tells me that she has been "raped" multiple times. So have several friends of hers. She doesn't want to be with anyone, and she doubts she can find a husband (well, she isn't pretty). Then she tells me she doesn't want children...
I tell her she shouldn't be so pessemistic and cheer up. We grab another beer and talk about other things. After a few minutes she starts talking about her friends. It turns into an hour of gossiping and smearing all her friends who are in steafy relationships and especially the ones with children.

> mfw

wait a sec, i looked at the pic, it's almost fucking exact.

Degeneracy is mutual

>People need to start pulling their weight around here.
agreed

I'm just lonely, user

In the short term, redpilling and voting right-wing are the easiest things.
Building institutional support could be possible but the EU really is in the way. Which is why voting is important.

You don't get it.

The beatings will continue until moral improves.