Type Moon announced the Tsukihime remake in 2008 and all they have shown since is some new character art and a new main...

Type Moon announced the Tsukihime remake in 2008 and all they have shown since is some new character art and a new main theme. What went wrong?

Isn't it sad, OPchin?

Tsukihime is garbage in all forms and I'm glad that Fate killed it.

>Fate becomes more popular and Nasu decides to change its image with Extra and CCC
>Mahoyo gets reworked into a VN
>Apocrypha game gets rebooted as GO
>Takeuchi tells Nasu that he needs more time to redesign Arc

Fucking Subterranean Animism came out in 2008

Type Moon should be ashamed of themselves

It sucks since Tsukihime is actually good unlike the garbage that is the Fate franchise.

Type Moon would rather milk the Fate cash cow so they're not gonna want to spend time on Tsukihime. The manga is pretty much perfect so at least we have that.

Tsukihime remake means making a Sacchin route. Heaven's Feel already used all the plot threads that were intended for it, and then the UBWfags started bashing the fuck out of it for being too mature for them, so it's no wonder Nasu was reluctant to work on it.

Holy shit has it been that long? It feels like a classic 2hu now.

>Heaven's Feel already used all the plot threads that were intended for it,

?

Sakura literally is Sacchin with some Kohaku traits added.

But Sacchindoesn'thave worms in her vagina.
Thank you, Nasu,for letting me type such magnificent phrases.

Shit taste, kill yourself. Both Tsuki and FSN are good, but KnK is better.

Worms can be removed, unlike vampire blood.

There's going to be Zepia in the new Case Files.

>Tsukihime remake comes out
>Massive success
>multiple anime spawned going over a few routes
>Hisui's is never adapted
Stop this nightmare reality. Solvable meaning.

>2015 was the last time we got more than the same image and new information
>2016 was Fate/GO all the time.

On one hand, Hisui's route is easily the best. On the other hand, Hisui is also the least popular Type-Moon heroine.

Fate

Melty HD soon

Yeah, but Sacchin isn't a giant piece of shit, so she's got that going for her.

Some guy who played Melty said he liked the girl with the whip. I died a little inside

How'd Waver get so popular anyway

no Saber in Tsukihime.

Would you consider Sion a heroine? Len has finished below her as well before.

>Hisui is also the least popular Type-Moon heroine
Which is quite odd since she's Takeuchi's favourite, and Take's fav usually gets pretty high up in popularity polls

Zerofags

Everyone does

Nasu had always intended for him to be a long standing protagonist.

They're sequel-only heroines, though, so it's no real wonder that they can't stand up to the original ones.

I see at least one in the promo art alone.

>ne ne nasu-kun want to finish Aoko's game?
>ANSWER UNCLEAR, ASK AGAIN LATER.

>Which is quite odd since she's Takeuchi's favourite, and Take's fav usually gets pretty high up in popularity polls
Hisui is proto-Saber.

Wow, Ciel is actually cute there.

>Roa got her before Shiki
>drinks the fluids of other men
>happily kills civilians and plays with their corpses
Just saying.

A cute!

>Takeuchi tells Nasu that he needs more time to redesign Arc
He's busy running Type-Moon, while Nasu is the lazy shitter who just plays video games all day and watches movies

Living the life.

>Hisui is also the least popular Type-Moon heroine.
Every day I learn something that convinces me more and more that everyone in the world has shit taste except me.

I have always loved the tsuki characters but this new art makes them feel stale as fuck.

I especially hate Ciel's redesign. She doesn't feel special at all anymore

That's her "cute girl" persona though, which fits, we still haven't seen her "srs business" face.

More like Takeuchi is busy creating more Sabers and fapping to his blonde waifu

And there ain't nothing wrong with that

>2042
>Anime is more popular than ever in the west
>Tsukihime remake is insanely popular
>12 year olds start getting Melting wall. Solvable meaning. Self who can explain. Smoothness of changeable permeability. Transitioning time. Observation life and execution function. A pinky-less hand. Headless eyes. Rolling carpet. Once. Twice. Three Times. 777 cages. Burst balloon. Unfulfillable promise. Unprotectable law. Death contract. Poison and honey. Red and afterbirth. Mercury lamp and bug light. Light refracting to countless dimensions. Swimming fish, singing at the ocean bottom. Tools, tools, tools. Towards endlessly reproducing stars without meaning, without will. Better than wishes. Another only me. Unraveling deep sea. Contradictory that appears from microscopic organisms. Detailed view of a quark. Rejection of everything. Formless form. An embryo within a hearse. I curse and celebrate their existence. tattooed on their chests

And he gets money for doing it. Why is life so unfair?

>Takeuchi gets paid a ton fuck of anime dollars for doing something he enjoys
He's literally living the dream

I was more referring to the change in hairstyle, which makes her feel especially generic.

While her original haircut might look odd by today's standards it does make her stand out

But Sakura actually hangs with and has a familial relationship with Shirou. Satsuki, cute as a button that she is, is general crush who hardly hangs with him.

Sakura and Kohaku share the abuse in their backstories, but it's for different reasons and different situations. Kohaku was there to calm the blood of demons, and Makihisa was basically retarded to give the girl he was going to abuse the equivalency of a doctorate, plus Akiha gave Kohaku and Hisui pension plans such that they could do whatever they wanted with their lives now with Makihisa gone. And he didn't really make it that hard to kill him since he kinda of let the girl he abused learn about poisons from a guy who is the doctor for demon hybrids.

While Sakura was made into an experiment, Zouken wasn't retarded in making sure he hosed a girl with great potential and gimped her powers for years. And having a sister who followed her retarded riverboat gambler daddy's mindset to a T, and an adopted brother who is abut as retarded as you can get, despite people saying he was fairly smart. She had no good ways to get out of her situation.

Totally different situations. I'm surprised people would even compare the two, and I like both. I guess you could say that Fujino, Kohaku and Sakura are similiar in that it's making a statement that being special kinda sucks in this world unless you are specifically safeguarded.

>SA was 10 years ago
ima just kill myself

You can remove the worms, but her loose gaping pussy is not going away.

That's where you're wrong.

>tightens
That's relative though. Just because you can't fit a fire extinguisher there anymore doesn't mean her pussy is actually tight.

>Type Moon announced the Tsukihime remake in 2008
What the fuck. How did almost 10 years pass by since then?

If your penis can reach the very end of it, it's tight enough. Overly tight ones are just painful. What you want is one that's loose and easy to enter at first, but tightens while you're doing it.

>If your penis can reach the very end of it, it's tight
???

>If your penis can reach the very end of it, it's tight
user, think about what you said for a second

>What went wrong?
Hisui died

This. Only people who have micropenises obsess over virginity.

>Emiya "the Jackhammer" Shirou felt a semblance of tightness
>pussy filled with countless worms
Is that the best she can do? Even though she padded her gaping blackhole?

She's worm-free at that point, though, since it takes place after HF.

I fucking love this site

TM could literally give a fuck about anything not fate related. If carnival Phantasm was made in 2017 it would be straight fgo dogshit

If that were true, all mothers would be loose as all hell after childbirth, and that is about as wrong as can be.

Also, while she was experimented upon, the "worms in her vagina thing" wasn't really truthful after the "initiation" process, they are in between her muscles and internal organs. Otherwise she would have issues going on during school checkups and such.

But getting back on topic, "tightness" is often a factor on how active (and she is currently very active being a president/member of a sports club) you are and what you originally had, as the vagina often just goes back to what it was after being "stretched out" without much sex. Tips for all you doujin warriors who want to make your girl's hoo ha take the shape of your dick, you'll have to keep that up indefinitely.

We all know that Sakura's lower half is like the maw of a sandworm, but what about Rider?

Shinji makes sure her pussy is always stretched out, lubed d up and thirsty for semen.

She could very well be a virgin, since she materialized as a Servant in the form that did not yet get raped by ancient Shinji. Unless she used to have her way with the people that invaded her island before she killed them, I dunno.

akihomu

Counter Gaurdian Emiya solos entire Tsukihime cast.

30%

>being this delusional
Medusa literally became Medusa because she got raped. Also, pic related.

Better size.

Fate/Go makes more money.
I mean, look at it, it's literally setting trends. It's why all these mobages are inserting historical figures into their games nowadays.

>filename

kys user

>kys
You're not any better.

That's been going since way before FGO. Fate did not create the concept of "historical/legendary figures fighting" in Japanese media.

>kys

By "running Type-Moon" you mean "Drawing Saberface" right?

>actually like the new Tsukihime designs.
>notice that Ciel looks a lot like Mashu.

I died inside just a little more today.

Because of the glasses? They don't look that similar to me.

Why are people still acting like this will be comparable to the original? It's clear as day this is only going to justify Arc and other DA appearing in other works. I doubt we'll see anymore of the franchise if this releases, and people will probably shit on any changes to the story.

kys ufogarbage

Can't he do both?

Hahahaha get fucked Turkeyhandlefags.

He isn't wrong and
>kys
You aren't any better

Of course. Because drawing more Artorias alone can save the whole franchise so he's basically already running Type Moon himself.

this is about as much effort as i can muster

To be honest I don't know anymore what people mean when they say that one character looks like another. I had trouble enough with Arc because I could never confuse her even at a glance with Arturia but this is even worse. I just don't see it.

If you look hard enough all the characters look alike because 80% of the differences come from the hair and clothes.

Type-Moon is dead.

Their best work was KnK. Both in text and anime forms.

What's wrong with it?

>Nasu announced the Tsukihime Remake saying it will be released within the next 10 years
>It still hasn't been 10 years
Based Nasu never lies

That was only 5 years ago.

Nah, you faggots kill yourselves for your shit taste.

FSN is badly written garbage with an extremely annoying Gary Stu MC. Having Shirou pull powerful magical swords out of his ass because he ""imagined"" them despite knowing almost no magic a couple days ago is in no way good writing. It's shit writing meant to appeal to teens who care more about what looks cool rather than what is well written. Tsukihimes powers make more sense and at least Tsukhime isn't riddled with asspulls. The concept of FSN is great but badly executed and wasted on teenage characters and their teenage drama.

The truth must hurt but FSN is absolute garbage meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

>It's shit writing meant to appeal to teens
H-holy shit!
Next thing you'll also claim that OHKO eyes are chuuni as shit.

Who could have thought Nasuverse was meant for chuunibyou edgelords, I always thought a God-killing sniper rifle was pretty tame!

>absolute garbage meant to appeal to the lowest common denominator
So basically everything about this board?

F/SN wasn't bad at first but Nasu repeatedly expanding the increasingly flimsier premise from "some podunk-ass backwater Holy Grail summoning ritual nobody really cares about" into "What if we summoned twice as many servants and made it into a team-based grail war, oh and one team are nazi vampires" and fiinally into "THE FATE OF THE WORLD DEPENDS ON CHALDEA USING THE GRAIL TO GO BACK IN TIME TO CORRECT THE TIMELINE DISTORTIONS CAUSED BY THE TEMPORAL IMPERIAL ARMY." okay, that might actually be the premise of the gay swords fujoshow, but it's still pretty similar.

Did I hit a nerve? Meant to appeal to teens in that it looks cool. Style over substance. Should've clarified.

Tsukihime is also meant to appeal to teens but at least its well written. FSN is not well written at all.

>but at least its well written.
>"what if Kokutou had Ryougi's super special eyes?"
The only thing arguably good is KnK and even that is meant for teens, it's not like we expect a new Shakespeare or something.

Come on, anyone would laugh if you actually said "what if King Arthur was a teen girl who knows how to suck cock?"
Don't pretend to be hot shit when you're only stating the obvious.

I'm only talking about the VN though.

Well, at least you admit its shit.

The notion that everything one enjoys must be objectively good is retarded.