T. not living in the Whitest Ethnostate on Planet Earth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want a polish gf. I see tons of these qts wandering our coast every summer

Been there for work. Loved it. Girls were beautiful and graceful.

T. /thread

my polish cousin and her friends told me you guys were overly creepy and tried to grope them

but she enjoyed it didn't she?

what the fuck flag is that? it looks like a fashwave finnish flag

no they gave me a very negative impression on croatia
which is unfortunate because you're in my top 5 favorite euro countries now

Faroe Islands

>my polish cousin and her friends told me you guys were overly creepy and tried to grope them
you mad white boi?

witnessed

that is one R A R E flag, my friend.

give me some of that rare

A friendly reminder to kill yourselves before Trudeau does.

sup

t-take me away, feelbird

i'm gonna renew my polish passport soon, my parents brought me here.

>Listening to what women say instead of watching what they do
>I got groped user, I-I I promise I didn't like it
>N-no I didn't let him kiss me too
>O-okay but I didn't kiss back
>N-no my pussy juices didn't soak through my panties when he gripped my ass with his big hands
>Okay I did kiss back but he put his tongue in my mouth but I didn't put mine in his
>I only felt the imprint of his dick on my leg through his jeans
>O-okay maybe I didn't only kiss him on the mouth
>A-alright maybe I went back to his place for the night, b-but it's only because I was drunk
Then you see actual pictures of the event and she's getting gang banged by 12 dudes and it's for a bukkake film.
Your sister is a slut, friend.

Haha, I meant your cousin and her friend but your sister as well, probably

Why isn't your prime minister white then?

I visited Poland. Outside of a few places propped up by foreign capital, almost all of your areas inhabited by regular middle class poles that I saw are shitholes worse then any welfare ghetto here. I saw plenty of shacks and shit apartment buildings that make our shittiest reservations look like resort towns in comparison.

There's a reason that poles flee in droves to go clean toilets elsewhere.
I didn't want to spend any more time in Poland then I had to, and at least I was getting fucking paid to be there.

So you're going to stay there? Pay 40+% of your income to fund Shitskin Rapefugee refugees who get $10K/year/kid while not coming back to Polska and making Polska great again?

FYI you can rent an apt downtown in prime RE for $1000, unlimited talk/text/30GB data is $9 CAD (no typo) vs canadian cells unlimited talk/text/data 4GB for $100+CAD, metro pass is under $40 CAD, and taxes including social security are actually way lower than im Leafistan.

r9k tier autism

>færeyjar
rare bróðir

nei?
fái "rare" aftursvör hvönn dag, og her eru minnst 3 aðrir föroyingar.

You do realize salaries are higher in Warsaw than in Toronto?

Not planning on staying. I think i'm gonna go back to Silesia, not to sure tho.

>So you're going to stay there? Pay 40+% of your income to fund Shitskin Rapefugee refugees who get $10K/year/kid

you're going to make his masters angry

>fái "rare" aftursvör hvönn dag
það er skiljanlegt þar sem að 90% af þeim sem eru á þessu boardi (ameríkanar) vita ekki að þú ert til
>og her eru minnst 3 aðrir föroyingar.
damn, ég sé ykkur alla vega mjög sjaldan

Are there any white girls left?

I don't care most of you don't look like that. You actually look like gypsie/slav/kike halfbreeds most of the time and hit a wall at 25 when they blimp into pudgy witches.

How much do you save a month?

Let me guess, you draw down on debt like every fucking leaf.

>You actually look like gypsie/slav/kike halfbreeds most of the time and hit a wall at 25 when they blimp into pudgy witches.

not much.

What did you just say to me you mongoloid poor russian looking inbred piece of commie shit?

Polish people make disgusting cookies. They have no flavor and they just slop on old dried up jam from their cupboard to add sweetness. There food is just gross. They also become very stupid and slobs when they come to the US. The men never heard of deoderant that's for sure.

im 100% european origins just born in the US

never were any, just small barrel shaped norse/celts

post the 56

100% north, west european DNA except a little Czech, although that is far superior to Polish blood.

shalom
am i gypsy enough for polllland

>tfw all famous polish geniuses were kikes

>not living in a country which would be Ukraine 2.0 without EU gibs

polish women were made for BBC

ha. leafs want to be a cuckier usa so they can import muslims across the northern border.

a fitting anthem for canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

flott

t. vestur Islendingur