Stop calling him a clown. He is magician not a clown

Stop calling him a clown. He is magician not a clown.

Magic clown.

O

MY

>Hisoka general 24/7
Didn't two of these just 404?
Fucking stop

CLOWN

Ehehehehe yes the O my rubber Nen bait thread

Now I wait for the Killuafags that want to literally rape him being the disgusting pedophiles they are, The Kurapikafaggots defending this boring as shit arc, and the Pitoufags posting Pitou pictures while complaining about the fact that Pitou didn't deserve it, LIKE EVERY OTHER THREAD EVER

FUCK HXH FANS

o

Gon should have killed the King.

Congratulations for missing the point of the finest deconstruction of shonen to ever exist

There are far worse asspulls than O my rubber nen

Really?

I want to literally be raped by Killua am I a pedo

RUBBER

NEN

Fuck off rubber faggots.

"O my rubber nen" is not an asspull to begin with. A manga with superhumans than can do all sorts of shit, including making stuff explode, shoot lightning and summoning or creating multiple monsters, but a guy with the power of expand and contract his aura reanimates himself though heart massage and people lose their shit. Not to mention the retards that freak out over brain damage because of no oxygen, and we are talking about a guy so strong who made a giant hammer out of human beings and used it to bat 50 people into oblivion.
What a bunch of retards.

o

I'm an ignorant too, could you educate me?

MY

>a guy so strong who made a giant hammer out of human beings and used it to bat 50 people into oblivion
ow the edge

You can win my rubber nen

It's just shitposters user.

I doubt most HxH fans post at all unless there's something new to talk about. If you consider it's popularity but how fast the threads die it makes sense.

>Kurapikafaggots defending this boring as shit arc
shit taste detected, go read muh action shonen

Nigga how is this edgy at all? It's goofy as fuck. Stop using words if you don't know what they mean.

>same show where getting hit without nen protecting you pretty much means you're dead on the spot
>asphyxiation somehow kills you just by stopping your heart, not by turning your brain into mush like it usually does
>conveniently die of asphyxiation and not by being blown up to bits
>conveniently know that you are going to die like that so you can be prepared
Well isn't everything just fucking convenient ? Hisoka fangirls fuck off. When all the stars have to align in order for a character to survive it means we've witnessed an asspull.

I know you are mad Kortopi, let it go.

it is an action shounen you retard

>Stop using words if you don't know what they mean.

But then he'd have to be silent, and he can't stand that.

GAy clown