Does Sup Forums listen to Michael Savage?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6r7ET3PkOd8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.
He's controlled opposition. Don't know if he's an agent or a hand pick stooge.
Sorry.
I find him far too nutty to listen to..

Found the eternal kike.

Why is he an eternal, kike? Michael Savage is a Kike you asshole. You wouldn't know though, because his real name is Michael Weiner.

He's definitely better than most mainstream conservatives in that he actually defends the demographic interests of white Americans, but he's still pretty pro-Israel. Not that I don't expect that since he's Jewish, but credit's due where it's due.

Absolutely /ourjew, he stands up for white Americans and if he wouldn't lose his show I'm sure he would have some words for minorities.

Is he still butthurt about being ignored by Trump? He was when I stopped listening. I shilled for Trump for months myself and I missed my dinner invitation too. Michael Savage is a Jew of no consequence, just a big mouth

Good work, Detective Micropenis!
You've foiled the jews yet again!

hes gay. he has written gay fanfiction. perverted quick queer.

Probably around the same time I did. He was trying to get Trump to help him get his ban lifted from the UK, kek. He thought he was special because Trump had a few media events before and after the election to schmooze up with conservative hosts and commentators. These all happened to be the same people (Savage included) who had ghost-written meme books with titles like "How Trump Won", "Trump's War", "In Trump we Trust". Money grabbers, all of them.

On and off. Don't listen to talk radio much anymore, but I enjoy him more than Rush for sure.

Loose cannon.
No core beliefs, just bomb throwing.

He met with Trump at
his presidential dinners.

>listening to jews

As soon as Vegas happened the next day he was screaming that you guys should have your guns taken away.

Difficult childhood poor relationship with father constantly trashes hollywood and jew laywers for destroying american culture and wants israel to deal with their own problems without our involvement. after receiving phone call from president back on good terms with trump. hates beaners and plans leaving California. our guy!

How are you doing Mr. Savage?

he's the grouchy jewish uncle I never had

I prefer dennis prager when I'm driving in the afternoon hrs for my controlled opposition however he can me entertaining when he isn't shilling his latest book..

>hates beaners
Only wrong thing in your post. It seems like in almost every show, he praises their culture, family values, or his beaner friend.

>1.62cm

WHEN

Yes and Yes.

can't argue with those digits

He's odd in that he's based with regards to jewish control but a zionist kike. He's also extremely self obsorbed to the point where he gets old yet places some very interesting historical tid bits here and there.

Overall, I'd say he's a good distraction when trying to fight traffic.

learn how to listen to whats being said BORDERS LAUGUAGE CULTURE

Rush is the GOAT

This is perhaps the most redpilled episode in radio history.

His show from this Thursday

youtube.com/watch?v=6r7ET3PkOd8

>oy vey, goyim, join the #SavageNation! I'm a REAL conservative!
>WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THE JEWS RUN THE MEDIA NO THEY DON'T, JUST LISTEN TO ME, A JEW IN THE MEDIA
He's a Kike, plain and simple.

Every day for over 15 yrs. he calls out the jews more than the non jews. Based as fuck! Only talk show i can listen to period.

Is this the answers your looking for share blue?
Same shit every week Bots.

Based

He's an anti-gun kike, and he thinks he's the only reason Trump won.

I use to listen to him but his narcissism is overbearing. The dude needs to be more humble.

He's not anti gun at all, but he has kind of bought into the whole semi automatics are evil meme.