Sup Forums prove me wrong on this

No, we have souls.

Can't

Pretty accurate. Enjoy the ride user

>I'm bored of being giant clouds of gas. I'm going to become something truly majestic.

Universe was a mistake.

you too norwegian dude. :)

kek. I love Joe.

God is the universe, we are made in His image.

Is that a motorcycle on the left bottom? Looks comfy as fuck

Bollocks

>could be anything you want
>become a 25 year old university student with an okay part time job who never had a gf and spends his money on prostitutes

Why?

Gay hippie bullshit
Gas yourself

The universe is not a conscious entity.
The universe is not aware.
You are not special.
None of use are special.

Now fucking end yourself if you're so sure you're going to reunite with your cosmic faggotry.

>Geld verhuren
>Keine Freundin
Du enttäuschst Dein Universum!

>Eternal Anglo posting

based Anglo
(kinda rare)

Probably hard to believe, if you are surrounded by Anglos

PAY DENBTS

Die faggot

How does this relates to Jews in any shape or form?

No because a representative from the higher God Realm came to us and said don't kill yourself. Who knows what level we are truly at in the hierarchy of the god realms and above. Our Christian Paradise where the likes of souls like yours will one day enter after your souls are replenished by lessons learned in lives of failure and faggotry

Nietzsche didn't even look German, btw
Probably his mommy fucked a Med

Yeah, low IQ Greek. Probably unemployed.

>Filipino
>Faggot apologist

No surprises there.

kys germanic scum

The lowest of the low IQ Greeks. So dad! Once a civilization, now TURKED to death!

if you think you should kill yourself or you shouldn’t, you’re right.

You more turked than us right now, fag ;-)

>Non-white subhuman chimps out
Predictable like kebabs. You have so much in common!

germans are the worse kind of fags

No, we are not. You got the Turks in your gene-pool, Greek kebab. We got them in ghettos.

You invented faggotry, Greeknigger

You are an advanced bacteria, the universe is the interior of an organism, the planets and asteroids are dirt that has somehow gotten inside the organism, the sun is a response from an immune system, it's purpose is to disintegrate all foreign material.

hahahahahahahaha
go suck Mohamed's cock

I agree: let's disintegrate Amerimutt bacteria

the universe is consciousness dipshit. It wouldn't exist if it weren't experienced or perceived

I know you're false flagging, but the rake is still coming for you, leaf.

Honestly, that was the job of your women. I am not into gay shit. I am not Greek after all.

Germans are even more cucked than Swedes

Matter was there before consciousness, sweetie. Without matter no consciousness to perceive anything.

Still not as KEKED as Greeks. We were no colony of the Turks for hundreds of years after all and lost everything we used to have, hopelessly clinging to WE WUZ ALEXANDER N SHITE and protest against Macedonia.

>Matter was there before consciousness, sweetie.
I knew you were a faggot

Jamal is waiting for you, fag

The universe is fucking subhuman. It gave birth to you faggots and I hate all of you! Gas humanity! You're all worthless scum!

Cool. You can recite Alan Watts. Ideas like that leave you empty and confused. It's just the mcdonald's version of zen buddhism.

IF you were born in the West, then Christianity is the DOS of your mind whether you like it or not.

Your obsessed with homosex, typical for a Greek of course, but please don't molest children. They will be traumatized by your ugliness.

The statement is correct, but I'm guessing your conclusions and interpretation are flawed.

Yes, you are the universe, but that's obvious and not useful.

Can you *stop* being human? Is there any reason to think you can *stop* being whatever you'll be next?

If we found some "supernatural" explanation for human existence, would that somehow be outside of "the universe?" If another consciousness created us, is that consciousness outside of the universe; i.e. would make the statement any less true?

If you end up in a third world prison, will this information help you in any way?

Just some things to consider. The materialist worldview falls down with the observation that we *are*, in fact, *here*. So does monism.

German sluts crave for Greek cock

>MUH KIKE ON A STICK
FUCK OFF R/THE_DONALD!

>you are a slightly less retarded ape who while capable of magnificent feats is one sentence away from violently murdering another ape over a trivial dispute and has pretty much peaked as a species slowly but surely regressing to the mean and eventually extinction

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You will be mistaken for a Turk and get REMOVED once the race war starts, gypsie tier baboon

What is America?

actually you are a reprobate on the path to hell

I'm probably your daddy and you don't know it

>race war
hahahahahhaahaha
Germans gonna do race war now?

Your eyes have yet to open. True Enlightenment need not be shared.

A favorite religious quote of the "atheist" whomst succumbed to Scientism.