Why are female characters in anime often stronger than males?

Why are female characters in anime often stronger than males?

Why would fiction be the same as real life?

Why not?
Do you feel threatened by fictional characters?

Shh, you will disturb the beta-male hivemind.

Because it's hot.

Cute girls sell more merch.

It's more like a character in a stronger/higher position of power is a female to make it more like a fantasy. Japan still thinks women should be homemakers, after all.

Because they're stonger in real life as well.

Why do betas in anime often have harems?
Escapist fantasy

magic and super powers makes up for any difference in strength

The weak should fear the strong

I'm pretty sure if you look for the amount of strong males and female in Anime you would get way more males.

>female characters in anime often stronger than males

You sure?. If you looks at all the manga in general, Shonen, senin and more, the strongest male characters are always the majority. There are some exceptions with manga/anime like Mai Hime or Claymore with a full female cast, and it's very common to find female characters physically strong in every fighting manga, still, i think stronger MC males are generally the norm.

Because Japanese feminism only exists in fiction

Because most japanese males are beta and take shit from females because they have titties.

I have never seen a girl who was able to physically hurt a guy, not even in high school. But anime is fictional, so of course it's not gonna be real

So when the doujins come out, they can't beat the dick.

>Shh, you will attract crossboarding robots who will project their 3D insecurities in the thread
fixed that for you

Many men desperately wish women would be strong, powerful, charismatic, and bold to complement their already near-perfect aesthetic. Men have constantly tried to build up women, and would naturally like to submit to them if they became worthy and beautiful leaders but in reality are disappointed with the result every time. Anime has always reflected a view of a world that men longed for in their hearts.

Because in most anime psychical capabilities are more important than mental capabilities. So that's why most "strong" female characters are just powerful and skilled in fighting and have no trouble with defeating male opponents instead of being actually weaker, but using mindgames and manipulation to come up on top.

As a beta I want a strong woman but in reality the actual strength difference kills this appeal, males are forced to play the strong alpha role unless in fantasy play.

Why are female characters in anime often better looking than real females?

Nah, a beta wants to be alpha but doesn't have the drive. You're just a sub.

Primary characters are typically stronger than the average in-universe person because it helps set them apart and designate them as special for whatever reason is plot relevant. For example, why does the battle of 20-something people matter so much to the fate of the whole world? If they're not any stronger than the average, their battle is no more important than countless others that could be happening at the same time. If they're significantly above-average, the stakes are raised significantly and the conflict becomes unique, which creates good drama.

It just so happens anime and manga tend to depict lots of female characters because they're popular and sell well. Those female characters need to be stronger than the average male for the above reasons.

It's more fun to break a strong woman and make her your pet. 3DPD pose no challenge, just wave some money in front of their face and they let you do whatever you want.

It's a common trope in anime and manga to empower women. The reverse is also common where men are made "pretty" and "beta". Funny thing is, in Japan the whole "pretty boy" thing is starting to fall out of fashion... or at least I've been told.

SJW pandering

Post female characters who are stronger than you

>Why are female characters in anime often stronger than males?
Because they can.

>Funny thing is, in Japan the whole "pretty boy" thing is starting to fall out of fashion... or at least I've been told.

Starting Strength just got a Japanese release, so that may be it.

Cuck

>Starting Strength just got a Japanese release, so that may be it.
Are the jews aiming at Japanese women with GOMAD promising big tits but delivering hambeast feminism?

>165cm
>44kg
>being weaker than a walking stick with no testosterone

How do you even have the strength to get up in the morning?

because the men who make these shows are into femdom

Why are you retards even forcing them so desperately?

How fucking pathetic you should be to even see them as a threat, they are fucking midget schoolgirls.

>BAWWWWW WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO INTERRUPT MUH FEMDOM FANTASIES YOU MUST BE A CROSSBOARDER BAWWWWW

Get your turn the table garbage out of here.

What? No, it's the other way. And when there are, for every one strong female you have like 3 or even more strong guys.
Also, i wouldn't mind being Esdeath's slave desu

Stop watching trash.

Because MUH FEMINISM!

Because that's how it should be

Even if we lived in a matriarchal society, women still wouldn't date fat otaku or their loser self-inserts in anime. They'd be dating bishounen manwhore sluts like this.

>t. a shitlord

How about fatriarchal society then?

it's called NTR you normie scum

I want my woman to be strong so that she deesn't hold me back in battle.

It's hot.

>normie
You are not fitting in.

>They'd be dating bishounen manwhore sluts like this.
This makes me mad.

Never insult Mikorin like this again.

In certain series. Overall this is not the case.

Men are meant to serve women.

>men have to have buy women what they want
>men have to protect women
>men have to keep women happy

Men have always served women, even when thinking they were in charge.

Stronger that what kind of males? Any schmuck can do a little training and become stronger than the average male, but they will never be stronger than MC. And even if they are, they will never have a significant role in the plot.

Would be nice to see a true female big bad/final boss or long standing action rival in a show that doesn't have a predominantly female cast.