Did Ebino give up?

I can't read moon, so who knows what's going on anymore?

I don't care. This manga drags way too much.

Who cares. This shit is going to get cancelled soon.

I just started and finished reading. It's this far ahead of the translated chapters? Did the scanlations die?

The Translator gave up once he realised what a dumpster fire this was.
It was a wise choice to be honest.

Shit was going nowhere fast, and the Heroine is a cunt.

It is pretty slow paced, but I was still enjoying it.

Underdog scans is dead
Someone else needs to pick it up

RIP Ebino.

>I wanted to play this scene with Tarou
Welp.

Translator said he might go back to translating it after this arc ends.

There was a dump thread already, she pretty much confessed.

Purge the cowtits

>I wanted tarou to be my romeo

Talk about being subtle Ebino

Eve a best. She'll lose even harder.

Is the author just butthurt that Ebino became the most popular character and no one likes his shitty trap?

So is it over? Did she lose already?
Can I finally drop this shit manga?

Apparently the author is a trapfag so this was over before it even began really.

Trap won in her previous work

Of course not she is more in love in this chapter

Goddamnit, now I have to suffer more.

Is the mangaka really a her? Sounds like Ebino has no chance, but I don't understand why they made the trap so unlikeable.

"Ryou" is a male name, but who knows. It might not be author's real name.

Wasn't one of the twin girls from clannad Ryou?

Yeah but if ebino has no chance why the author is making more ebino chapters?

My bet is eve will shape into a ebino and shit will happen

I just checked again and it's actually unisex name. Fuck.

>Yeah but if ebino has no chance why the author is making more ebino chapters?
To get her off the Taroubowl sooner.
Sales aren't good so I suspect author is thinking in wrapping this up soon.

Ebino is the most popular girl, a fan favorite. She/he is pandering to the audience for now.

Then the trap end will come.

At least Tarou will begin to take her more seriously for the most part. He'll have his arc moment within the next 3 chapters with her.

The author could honestly tilt and make this more Ebino focused in order to drive sales. Better than the alternative.

>…お、怒ってるよ。

she says she is angry with him

Of course she is. Tarou didn't want to play Romeo for her.

No, Ebino didn't give up. I don't see why people think this. All she did was acknowledge she liked him and told him that she actually wanted to play R+J with him.

Ebino isn't in love with Tarou though.

Yeah, I expect him to do something drastic soon.

She was pissed about many things, him pawning her off to some fag was one of them.

Ibusuki told Ebino that an honest Ebino would get the Tarou, Ebino told Ibusuki that Tarou would like a girl Ibusuki. Ibusuki knows 100% that Ebino likes Tarou so I am not sure what her plan here is.

>Ibusuki knows 100% that Ebino likes Tarou so I am not sure what her plan here is.
Being a cunt.

Those are some HUGE pointy breasts.

Ebino is so big she makes women with F and G cup breasts look small. Those are at least H or I cups.

Someone translate this page

They just says she's big

Lame

She wouldn't set Ebino up for a fall. She probably is just feeling shitty that some other girl likes him. Ibusuki likes Tarou last I checked.

You should probably read this chapter.

This is a 15 year old Japanese girl

Truth

Did she win a poll or something?
I don't follow this series.

Yes, by a large margin apparently.

>Eve
>losing

She doesn't have much competition to be honest.

It's all good because it'll get canned before she disappears.

At this pont I'm praying for the manga to get cancelled before anything stupid happens.

The trap is unlikeable, but Eve is okay.

Ebino is not a character.

Ebino is not a human.
Ebino is not a girl.
She is in love with Tarou however.

This Ebino reminds me too much of someone. Should I start reading this manga ? I already know from you it'll be shit, but I get nostalgic feels.

If you already know what you are getting into I'd say go for it.
It's not like the manga will last much longer.

Taking a break. Not dropping. It'll inevitably die from the heat death of status quo anyways. It's still a dumpster fire though.

Could you give me a percentage of Ebino content in this shitshow ? At 20% at least, I'll gladly bite the bullet.

Pics or it didn't happen.

>ebino

>She is in love with Tarou however.
[citation needed]

It hurts to know she doesn't even have a chance to win.

Worst boy won in the first three chapters. No one had a chance.

The problem with Ebino and many childhood friend characters is that they are just there, so the MC takes it for granted. He is around her all the time, so she doesn't care that she has gigantic watermelons on her chest, he sees her everyday, so he isn't enraptured by her good looks.

Ebino was basically sister-zoned until recently where Tarou started seeing her as more than her childhood friend who was there.

You can argue the same as how Ebino saw Tarou.

Were you the same guy saying Uruka wasn't in love with Yuiga in Bokuben?

On top of that I can't manage to give a shit about the "love zombies", I'd prefer it if it was an ordinariy SoL manga.

>be embarrassed that she is wearing woman cloths
>looks frustrated that Tarou isn't ogling her
What did she mean by this?

Ebino didn't start falling for him until she went upside his head and injuring him. His behavior changed. When she realized she actually liked him she was going over their recent memories together.

currently the ball is in Tarou's court on what to do. Ebino was honest for once.

It's okay, nips are feeling the same since this shit is bombing.

The problem is not "love zombies" but "first love zombies." The story would be far more compelling if it dealt with who people are currently in love with compared to first love zombies. I bet most user's over here don't even remember who their first love was.

There is more potential for development and high stakes drama.

It'd be cool to see Eve change into Ebino or some big moment for Tarou. Love changes and shit.

I am still waiting for Ebino to get Hatsukoi Zombie powers and spend chapters trying to make her zombies go away.

At least it isn't status quo anymore.

I wonder how butthurt Ibusuki would be if that happened and if you could see its scale from space.

That would honestly make more narrative sense since Ibusuki is still hiding the fact that she's a girl. Before Ebino wins, why not reveal yourself to actually being a girl?

I just want Ebino to win so Ibuski doesn't.

This turned into some hot garbage.

NOW I'VE LOST IT

Is there anyone who genuinely likes Ibusuki? I think the manga would've been better if she had stayed as just a wingman and co-protagonist.

I do, I am glad my girl is endgame.

Please don't speak about this manga never, just post pics of cowtits-chan.

Sup Forumsnon, it's a shitty *reverse* trap.
The manga would be much more popular otherwise.

Is obvious Taro won't end the same as his grandpa

Bets bullshit ending would be tarou marrying ebino or ibusuki after drama issues and eve reviving as the baby of the pair in the future,kinda like some manga i read a long time ago.

Author's previous work went from interesting to trainwreck drama in the last volumes and no one won, so they need to take a class in writing to at least make a passable ending.
Also, mangakas should be reminded not to make a side girl more interesting than the main love interest.

>mangakas should be reminded not to make a side girl more interesting than the main love interest.
In this case, it's more of a case of main girl being awful, because Ebino is not very good, but compared to Ibusuki she's a goddess.

>Ebino is not very good, but compared to Ibusuki she's a goddess
So she's
>more interesting than the main love interest
?

Well yeah, but it's not because of Ebino's merits.

But she's
>more interesting than the main love interest
right?
Nothing else was implied.

>side girl more interesting than the main love interest.

This is relevant in 99% of anime and manga out there. The rarity is finding out an anime or manga where the main girl is the most interesting and the best girl.

Galko-chan and amano-san's main girls are best girls.

At least they could make the trap more like eve so people would notice ibutsuki having troubles in hiding his womanhood but nooo she is flat as fuck.

Having Ibusuki have a much more pronounced chest and starting to look more and more like Eve would put her higher on the likability scale.

A flat bitch can't attract anyone, a busty bitch has the world in her fingers.

Amano is a lose whore.

Not really.

>flashes everyone
>punishes Manabu for looking
>fucks Chads, likely, and doesn't let Manabu have any

Going nowhere if you purify evil love ghost of someone, another of the same girl might pop up from someone else.
And girls don t even have love ghost they are just there to fuel mc friends and other guys waifu war.
Losing interest fast cursed ghost are just endless taro got shat on bad with that ability, if x guys 1st love same girls, how do you fix that (not counting the attention whore bitch) if jealous meter is over 9000 (no hole brother mode)

Just flashes manabu

>fucks Chads, likely
On what do you base this?

Never read this manga but only vaguely know basic plot points and have a basic idea of characters. Why does everyone complain about the plot and what makes the reverse trap so shitty?

Speaking as somebody who loves tomboys, I normally like reverse traps. But Ibusuki's design is absolute shit and Ibusuki is way too girly.

Also, I cannot stand series where the MC is going to end up with someone he can't have children with. What is even the point.

Because of the editorial tag.
>Tarou will respond to Ebino's feelings
There are only two things that can happen:
>Tarou accepts her confession
They break up after 3 arcs, just like in Kiss x Sis, Domestic Kanojo, and almost every other series where one girl confesses first and starts dating the MC before the main plot is resolved.
>Tarou acknowledges her feelings but breaks her heart
And Ebino becomes the Alium of the series.

Dump the new raws and we'll find out.