Do political commentators on YouTube have any actual affect on the zeitgeist? Or are they just a symptom of it...

Do political commentators on YouTube have any actual affect on the zeitgeist? Or are they just a symptom of it? I know Sup Forums is fond of ecelebs. Are there really people who look up to these types here. What if any opinion of yours has been changed or influenced by ecelebs.

>tfw no laci green gf

post more laci

It is hard to believe someone so hot is that stupid. I was all into her when she in her hardcore atheist phase but when she went full libmaocommie she went off the deep end.

Laci Green, the poster child for SJWs and white feminists on Youtube. She made a name for herself as the quintessential SJW, discussing a variety of topics ranging from gender identity and sexuality to racism and white supremacy

Laci has >1 million subscribers.

In a recent video titled "Taking The Red Pill?", Laci extended a mayo branch to anti-SJWs and the Alt-Reich (a group known for threatening Laci.) Laci sympathized with far-right conservatives, painting them as an oppressed group with suppressed voices.

She's also dating Chris Ray Gun, another anti-SJW who sent white supremacists to hurl racial and transmisogynistic slurs at Kat Blaque.

Ironically enough, even though she built a fanbase around social justice, her video has garnered widespread support from white supremacists. White supremacists, who once sent her death threats, are now singing her name.

I want to bring this to your attention because at the end of the day, Laci is a white woman. White women will always have a seat at a white supremacist's table. They ride the SJW train for 10, 40 years, but the minute they go rogue and raise their hand to sieg heil, they'll be welcomed with open arms to the family of whitehood.

White women are beneficiaries of white privilege. Even if white supremacists shit on white feminists like Laci, at the end of the day, white supremacists see white women like Laci as instrumental to white supremacy. Racist white men will ALWAYS need white women because part of their objective is racial preservation, and they can't "preserve" the white race without white babies.

1.5 MILLION subscribers, and she can walk away from ALL THAT and still be loved and have her needs met because she's white.

Laci is the most known SJW on Youtube. If she can turn her back on people of color and fuck a white supremacist, how the FUCK do you think people of color should feel about the entirety of white allyship? How can ANYONE trust white women, let alone whypipo as a collective?

This is now a Laci Green thread

>hot

>hepc

E-celebs have absolutely no impact on anything. They are all influenced by Sup Forums.

Shills think that by spamming these retards on this board that they will influence the users who browse this site. It's the other way around. They are influenced by Sup Forums.

Would you lick her belly?

her stupidity makes her hot

>Chris gives her the D
>Instant conversion from feminazi whore
This is our secret weapon. We can convert them all.

only if she's preggo

I don't care about ecelebs and don't follow them or their dramas. Besides, I'm not not gonna watch a 10 minute video where someone is taking forever to talk about stuff. My internet connection isn't that great.

Her feet, maybe.

For me the most attractive part of a girl is her smile and Laci's just kills me (helps that she has god tier DSL's)

Fuck her and her feminist channel however.

They can be the next TV pundits and moderators if they play their cards right. This form of entertainment is the future. Question is if they sell out or stay independent

They do affect it really much, not as much as mainstream media of course.

I'd love to see her hooked up to an industrial milking machine.

What ugly feet, jfc...
And is that a wart on her leg?

At least she isnt a full blown gender doesn't exist sjw lefty

Laci is cute

tfw you will never have a dominant feminist force you to lick her feet. why live lads?

My idiot boomer mother told me that the next generation is just total horrible etc. They dont even know what they have done. Due to their ignorance of tech alone they should be doomed.

disgust.jpeg

I would fuck Laci all of the days, mi amigo

all of these are valid complaints about boomerisms except the "why don't you call and ask if they're hiring?" one. I've literally done that before multiple times. I've never gone a week without a job, turns out if you're unemployed you're most likely just not looking hard enough or in the right places. Turns out you can't get a high-paying business sector job if you only have a high-school diploma. Turns out you can't get the perfect job without talking to anyone. Turns out you can't get a 6 figure job with an art degree unless you know somebody.

Hepc is curable now

>let me show off how fat i am
>while simultaneously sucking in as hard as i can
>therefore it will be a cute natural pic exposing the real nature of my own body

why do women do this shit

Data mining thread faggots, you know what to do

I have no ideahow minorities think this is going to end well for them.

Her feets definitely

Laci is cute but jews aren't white.