It's now the 20th in Japan and that means that it's the birthday of these three lovely little girls...

It's now the 20th in Japan and that means that it's the birthday of these three lovely little girls. Say something nice to them.

Omedetou

They are all fucking disgusting abominations are not even remotely cute or sexy.

Time for their present

Happy Birthday Illya and Miyu!
May your onii-chans love you!

My daughters.

theyre cute and will get to do lewd things with their nii-chan today

Wait, what the fuck. They have the same birthdays? I mean Illya and Kuro, sure, but even Miyu?

Happy Birthday Miyu. I hope you like your present.

Yeah it's revealed shortly before the beach birthday episode if I recall correctly where Miyu mentions it.

Just read the damn manga.
Miyu is Illya from a parallel world.

I do believe you forgot someone.

Good morning Sup Forums

Goodnight Sup Forums

Soon they'll be too old to fuck.

I wish I was in Japan so I could go to this.

Kill the unbelievers that hunt you.

For anal

Come September the actual Prisma franchise will literally be a decade old and come next year it'll be as old as the canon age of its titular protagonist.

Fuck.

How do they celebrate birthdays?

Lewd sleepovers.

I hope you all live long enough.

They're perfectly cute.
>tfw no Season 5

I wouldn't be too surprised at a season 5 announcement at some point, they probably just need enough content in the manga.

Maybe in 2019.

Looks like the little kittens need some chastity belts.

I hope my loli onaholes have a good day!

Do they serve any other purposes than being cheap fap fodders

You could argue that for a ton of characters. Personally I find them really cute and fun to watch.

I didn't even notice those lewd butts the first time, only watching their expressions

Am I too pure?

I'm not so sure considering their expressions are pretty lewd.

Also guy on Futaba working on removing the sample on this, halfway so far.

Woah

Needs more womb tattoos in this thread.

>that armpit

Time to commit a crime!

I want to summon Illya and then use the command seals to make her a cock slave.

If by miracle they do make another season would it just continue with more Shirou?
Tbqh I just want more SoL adventures with the loli trio

Agreed.

I want to be Illya or Kuro and seduce a cute user into committing a crime.

Wouldn't really be too much SoL like previous seasons but Shirou's been put on the bench it seems and there are a lot of cute scenes. The chapters so far out after the flashback involve snowball fights, bath scenes, lots of cute outfits and then things getting serious with Illya fighting and using new installs. I really do hope they make another season as there's so much good stuff to animate there.

Once 3rei manga ends, I doubt there will be a sequel, everything will be explained and there will be nothing left now, I wish we could just get cute Illya, Kuro and Miyu adventures for years but I doubt it will actually happen.

The Shirou arc is all that is left to adapt, so yes.

>implying Prisma won't go the F/GO route where they just fuck around in different settings

Illya has a cute butt and I want to smell it.

Next is HA. Lots of looping SoL with loli Manjew.

You mean shota manjew and Bazett with /ss/ undertones. Honestly I would watch the hell out of that.

And shota Manjew and Caren with straight up /ss/

It's not the same without loli.

Caren did not do anything in Prisma, right?

She hasn't done much so the HA arc would be her time to shine.

Futaba user finished removing the sample text on this.

I was wrong last thread when I said old Reipatcher mods don't work with Sybaris. I'm just getting back into this game and some of the mods didn't work so a I assumed all of them didn't work but I think it was just a problem of renaming the files. So for the user that asked last thread download the gook preinstalled CM3D2 and look for the Prisma mods in the Reipatcher folder, they should be there, but use the version 1.51 torrent in the /h/ general and move the Reipatcher mods to the Sybaris GameData folder and pray they work.

Why are they so sexy?

Ah thanks, may look into it then.

Happy birthday, Miyu. You're the best imouto.

Are you a lolicon or something?

Just be sure you have a lot of free HDD space and a lot of patience. If you don't have either it's best to just give up on this game.

What is your definition of a lot of free HDD space?

How does Miyu share the same birthday as Illya and Kuro?

At least 100gb. So far the base game with all the updates and dlc is a little more than half of that but you want at least 100gb for the mods and any updates yet to come, they release dlcs monthly.

Grail magic.

the cutest

How the fuck did they get cream in their faces? There is no cream in those deserts. Just choco.

Kuro's has icing. So she must have spilled it. Ilya just gave Shirou a blowjob.

Illya is very pretty