Would Slav(e)s be allowed in a white ethnostate?

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Germanics will stay in Germanic countries and Slavs will stay in Slavic countries

56%land really has no ground to stand on to have an opinion on this

slavic women are alright

>Slavs will stay in Slavic countries
Nope. Slav(e)s are leeches that can't rule themselves.

now take off your meme flag

WTF

Slav(e)niggers BTFO

lol sage jewboy

funny thing. Haitians are thankfull to Poles for saving them from French legions cruelty.

we wuz anti racist before it was famous.

also you should read about jewish war crimes

Why do Slavs literally always have this kind of mouth and chin?

And what's up with Slav/Russian women being so fucking hot most the time and Slav men so ugly?

t. Turk larping as a Slav(e)

t. ahmed larping as human behind memeflag.
i'd rather slavs than memeflag fucks.

Fuck off with your Jewish shill attempt to divide us whites

As far as slavs go, Poland has been a blessing for Europe. All the other slavic countries u openly criticised went through a horrible system known as communism. Poland is rebuilding itself amazingly and I hold it in v high respect.
Who cares about the german aryan 'superiority' when u get mohammed first result for german people. Show us your real flag

Poles have done more for Europe than Germans ever will.

We can cherry pick back and forth all day without a cause
Theres inbreds and gods in every ethnicity now stfu

You have to go back, Stanisław.
>Poles have done more for Europe than Germans ever will.
No. Poland never contributed anything to Europe.

>All the other slavic countries u openly criticised went through a horrible system known as communism

No. Let's be honest here. If Slavic country are as shit as they're today, it's because they're full of slav(e). Eastern Europe have always been lagging behind Western Europe economically and scientifically.

You have to go back.

if you are so proud of your country, why do you hide behind a memeflag? fuck off shlomo.

Are you stupid? It's a fact that there is a huge number of Slavs/Russians with this exact mouth/chin/nose as in the OP picture and I'm just asking why.

And the person your pic looks inbred too.

He is a payed shill. They have scripts. This thread is posted every once and then. Same picture, post plus other pictures. They have them sorted. Also they use meme flags. It's the JIDF DnC. They rely on repetition. This is the same type of shill that does the Turk posting

d&c shill thinks we care what wh*Te subhumans think

Shut up kike. Noone cares about your opinion. There's a shekel in the oven. Go get it boiiii.

Nigger why would we want to join your shitty cuck "ethnostate", leave us alone. And take off that fucking meme flag, shlomo.

>11 posts by this ID
NEW RECORD
how many shekels from Gloldstein&Rosenberg.co?

>Poland never contributed anything to Europe.
Fuck off back to plebbit
I heavily encourage you to read up (or watch if you cant process words in page format) about the history of Poland.

>if not Poles, Europes would be Islamic, Christianity would be destroyed
>if not Poles, Nazis would win ww2

Start with these

I knew this shit when i was 6
Show us ur flag

Pic related to "slavic men being ugly"

>I'm just asking why.
You are asking why certain gene pools have similar physical characteristics?
Hmmm idk, its quite a difficult concept to understand, if only there were any studies done on this

>>if not Poles, Nazis would win ww2
Possibly, but Polish manpower and infrastructure was too damaged from the war with the Soviet Union to properly fight the Germans in 39.

I would say however that if not for the Poles, communism would have possibly spread very far into Europe. If Poland lost the war on 1920 then the USSR would have direct access to help the German Communists and it would have likely ended in communist domination of Europe

>if not Poles, Europes would be Islamic, Christianity would be destroyed

It this a joke? Do slav(e)niggers really believe this? The truth is that in it's century of existence (that's right, Poland is a modern creation it didn't exist before) Poland have never contributed anything to Europe (if it's not always asking for considerable sum of money) or even humanity.

go home shlomo. stop hiding behind memeflag.

slavs are not white how many times do we have to go over this?

I recently watched some WW2 documentaries and fucking hell the stereotypes are true. Usually soldiers from WW1/2 are fairly decent looking but Russian soldiers were ugly as hell. No wonder Hitler thought of them as sub-humans.

White isn't a race retard.
Slavs would have their own ethnostate just like Germans should.

>that's right, Poland is a modern creation it didn't exist before
i'm done with this kike, Poland is one of the oldest nations in Europe.

neither is the eternal Anglo, enemy of the white man

Eastern Europeans are superior to western wh*Toids

dude you've never had to deal with poles in london they're literally niggers, my cousin was robbed by a group of them and a friend of mine was stabbed

>If Poland lost the war on 1920 then the USSR would have direct access to help the German Communists and it would have likely ended in communist domination of Europe
Yes v true
I was referring to the underground polish government which started the largest revolt in history that lasted 64 days (they only suspected 5 days) in nazi occupied poland. I was referring to Poles cracking the enigma code, which allowed allies to counter measure all future Nazi plans. I was referring to the Polish RAF fighters, to the capture of monte cassino.
In the last attack on Berlin, 1 million Poles died.
In total 10% of the population got wiped out

>Poland is one of the oldest nations in Europe.
>Unironically wuzzing
Poland is a modern creation it didn't exist a century ago.
Slav(e)s are truly the niggers of Europe.

A FUCKING LEAF

Tell your people to get the fuck out of the UK.

Really? Poland didnt exist for a good number of years but it was created in 1025. I really dont want to be rude but youre such a fucking leaf, you are really ignorant.
You are a toddler country
Cucked Britain 2.0

of course it was a leaf all along

In America the person with the face type on the right would immediately thought to be shady.

Stop dividing us

>Yes v true
No. German communists never stood a chance and they squandered their biggest hope in their dumb little revolution which got their leaders killed.

based

When are they going back?

we don't want them back. They are blue pilled parasites and they are your problem now.

why hide behind the meme flag leaf? you done fucked up.

Black influence

Their dumb little revoluntion that successfully took over the government for a few days? Kek, imagine how fucked u would he if the Red Army helped

Interesting how Slav sounds like Slob

yes you fucking d/c kike

I want back :(