So I can work remotely because of my job in a few years after I get enough experience

So I can work remotely because of my job in a few years after I get enough experience.

What state should I move to?

I will be making anywhere from 50k-70k if f that matters

A state with no to low tax. And cheap housing with land.

puerto rico if you really don't want to pay tax

africa

eastern washington if u want nothing to worry about except a lil bit of wind

What job?

Hard to motivate yourself working remotely...

Somewhere in middle America. You are poor and can't afford to live in costal cities properly.

North Carolina. RTP

Alaska will pay you a stipend for living there.

lol baby salary
go to work like a man and get a mans salary

Texas

work for reddit with that spacing.

Tennessee has a low cost of living and no state income tax. Nashville is a kick ass town.

Why is everyone on pol making 80k/year ??

100% norway

In contact with breathtaking landscapes, great people and good all around country.

isnt it just like 200 dollars a month and u have literally no lower 48 state amenities and most online shopping doesnt ship there or charges more

i mean the reason blockbuster is still operating dozens of stores up there is cause the bandwidth network infrastructure is so shit

What job?

wind is a problem there because?

t. east coast fag
underwriter
Middle America sounds depressing. Though I know nothing about it honestly. And I don't consider myself poor.
why?
I make more money than most amerifats do.
I have never been on reddit but I like spacing. Calm down kid.

>underwriter
Debt buyer. Usurer. Gonna get rope'd, jew.

camgirl

Any job that can be done remotely can be done by a loo. We have fucking loo's PM's in my company for fucks sake, do not feel so safe.

Pic related

Tennessee. Get out of the cities, no state income taxes, very White in areas, low crime, good gun laws, low cost of living.

>underwriter
part of the parasite caste. your day will come

it lies between the cascades and the rockies so the wind coming off them can be strong, its not always and its only like 20mph tops

it just creates a nice breeze

theres no humidity right now its 50 degrees and we're like 4000 miles north of florida

annual precip is less than 10 inches but there is a full year of seasons in the cities cause they can water the trees an stuff plus you get more sunshine days than florida which is why the wine country here is about as large as napa valley in california, but u also still get clouds

when it does rain its a light rain, no tornados, no hurricans, no earthquakes, worst thing is just smoke from brush fires which rarely is an issue because of the wind blowing it out, also most of the state has AC installed if u need it.

the 100 deg days are only hot in direct sunlight, once u go in shade u feel immediate coolness, an the coldest temps dont really feel cold since theres no humidity so ur not getting the blistering cold

no income tax, you'll be in entirely red state the only blue is in seattle and vancouver

just check best places to live .com for areas to check crime rates ect. i would say anywhere other than Yakima and maybe some areas of Spokane are shit also easter Pasco

but if ur making good money u can live somewhere like moses lake or something away from everywhere, but wallawalla and the tri cities areas have gigibite fiber from pocketinet

Because 80k/year in the US is like 40k/year in France for the same job and thats what average middle class do...

I heard Texas is cheap and no tax.

>i would say anywhere other than Yakima and maybe some areas of Spokane are shit also easter Pasco

i meant to say all areas OUTSIDE of Yakima, some areas of Spokane and eastern Pasco are NICE, those ares have most of the crime.

Stay out of commiefornia and jew york.

Is this supposed to be an insult? Am I supposed to feel ashamed because of this? I make decent money and enjoy my job.

And explain how "part of the parasite caste".

arent there a lot of blacks though in the state. That is one reason why I try to avoid the south in general. Also the whites in the south are not that great in terms of quality either to be honest. Least what I have seen or sterotypes of course.

Isnt the western part of the state nicer in terms of weather though? Does not get as cold in winter and hot in summer?

I know its a lot more expensive there. But is it even decent to live in central WA where the mountains are? Or completely undeveloped and won't have internet or anything?

Because I just don't like the idea of living in cold/high desert. That is my impression of eastern washington. unless I am totally wrong.

A member of the tribe. Gonna get gassed.

to bad western washington is fucking over the rest of the stae

its humid as fuck in western washington/portland

and it still gets hot as fuck 80-90 degrees with high humidy is florida weather, its muggy NJ/NY weather also you live over on the soyboy side who WONT salt the fucking roads literally ppl died last year cause they would only sand the roads instead of using salt

also u got mud slides an shit. and its more expensive.

ive lived in NJ/NY before and how how shitty it gets