DO DA DO DA DO DA DEE~

I remember how Accelspammer saved Christmas

I unironically like anime

That makes you new.

I remember jerking to moot.

Who?

>has to prove he's an oldfag
I'd rather not be reminded of how long I've been here

Where does this put me on that one timeline infographic?

Wrong

What if I've been browsing this shity site for like 13 years now but only started to watch chinese cartoons in march 2016?

who here remembers Yokohama fridays?
Sup Forums was so good back then when this was airing..

Am I the only who never kept any of the shit they saved because they kept thinking they'd leave and have no use for them?

That said:
youtube.com/watch?v=POmIkMdWmjk

So 30 years from now, there's gonna be a thread like this?

>30 years from now on
>Free internet

I'll do it, exactly 30 years from now.

Jin bun Wooo!

We are the last free men of the internet, which shall be conquered by the evil corporations and the seas we once pillaged as pirates will cease to be.
Only buttshark can saves us.

This was the earliest image I remember seeing on the news section, back when you could still use /frames. Must have been 2007 or earlier

Whatever happened to Snacks?

>Implying Sup Forums would still be up
>Implying internet will still be free

Aside from that, how many anons would die of obesity never reaching the age of 50?
How many would kill themselves?
And most importantly - how many would care, as of now 80% of traffic is read only newfags.

At that point I'd just officially declare internet dead. It will be just like that one comic turned into reality.

He was a sperg pedophile and got blown the fuck out and never came back

We would have to establish a pirate internet, run as a packet network out of remote farmhouses and ships on the high seas.

Smochi is a faggot.

MC loves the feMC. FeMC loves the MC.

The day the two of them decide to confess to each other, they mysteriously find each other's cell phone numbers saved into their phone's contacts list. After some hesitation, a mutual confession occurs after school through phone. Tears of happiness are shed, vows are sworn, and the two decide to meet at the front gates the next day.

But, the next day, MC is rejected by the feMC, who claims she never talked to him before. Strangely enough, the feMC is shown to be going through the same thing, being rejected by MC who treats her like a stranger.

MC and feMC actually inhabit two different universes, and their cell phones are the mediums that connect them. After eventually reaching this conclusion, the two of them make a promise. They will tell each their likes and hates, their daily schedule, everything about themselves, even their deepest secrets, to help each other in their crusade for love. The name of the anime will be Keit-ai!/Cel-love!, in classical punny tradition.

>Pic related, the story is basically Toradora with twice the Taiga and Ryuuji

>remote farmhouses
I got plenty of those around my country
With cable connection, even

Excellent.

>that one comic
See you space cowboy.

>read-only newfags
>implying that lurking is a bad thing

Please, don't encourage them to post.

You're remembering the old Sup Forums, something the current site could never regress to. But undoubtedly, tiny niche communities that are thriving in their own deep waters, communicating solely with similar groups, would still persevere just like they did all this time. And if that would be all that is left, after the internet falls - hope for anonymous to come Bach one day will live.

I've been here since before there were general threads.

Sounds like a good premise for some kind of cyberpunk story, actually.

>Implying implications

More then half of all image replies are not older then 2-3 seasons, if its not from some meme anime/manga. Gaia posters and normalfags don't care about lurking, but NEETs and some crossboaders do. Yet, the latter is almost inactive in discussions.

>Whatever happened to Snacks?

>tfw born too early to fully enjoy the cyberpunk experience
I am saddened

>Gaia posters

Is this still a thing? People still come from Gaia?

Hell is Gaia still a thing? It's been years since I last heard of them.

Ayup, it's still alive somehow.
gaiaonline.com/

>people on gaia probably complain about normalfags from Sup Forums now

penrobokai namedropped me in gothic daywalker tania-tan

but i will never trip again

FINDS

>The name of the anime will be Keit-ai!/Cel-love!, in classical punny tradition.

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

My oldest numbered pic i saved

Snacks needs to be brought back.

But I'm a newfag

Oh, boy! Can't wait for the day I become an oldfag!

>I miss old Sup Forums
>Sup Forums was always shit
>But it was fun shit
And even after all these years people still say the same thing.

Welcome aboard then. Here's your complementary loli.

Me too! People will surely admire me!

no thanks

>TIL the greatest Sup Forums meme of all time came from the greatest love story ever told

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>that one phoneposter
>in a shit "oldfag thread"

That's not a loli.

The day you become a oldfag is the day you become a internet revenant.

I think earliest nostagia thread i remember saw was in 2007 and it was same as nowdays.
People complaining how much Sup Forums sucks nowdays and people posting old screencaps.

If Keit-ai were aired in 2006 instead of 2016, would the anime community even give a shit about it?

I've been posting ever since the days of Windows Vista on a desktop. The fact that I got a smartphone and have taken my show on the road does not negate my oldfaggotry.

Some of us don't back up our shit. Also in my case I'm not an oldfag, have been there for few years the habit of saving images came with time. I wasn't this autistic in the beginning, this site made me.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

>Vista
newfag

Keit-ai 10 years ago was literally already made.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwy9xyUVfzU

Keit-ai is a nu-Sup Forums meme you dumbfucks. It's not even old, nor is it a GOOD meme. It was just spammed to death by one shitposter for a while and eventually became popular with crossboarders who then spammed the shit out of it.

>2011
>oldfag

SHIGGY DIGGY

Vista was released January 30, 2007. Plenty old enough.

And some people just dont get it.

>More then half of all image replies are not older then 2-3 seasons

What does this indicate? Most discussion is about currently airing shows, or shit like Eva, of course that's where you're going to see images from. Also, fresh new reaction memes.

And not all NEETs are inactive, and I'm pretty sure there aren't even enough NEETs anymore to be a relevant userbase. 2AM has gone stale, mods are always awake, and we're something like 5 years into endless summer.

Yeah, I think Ket-Ai only goes back to like, December of 2015.

Though, given the way things are, I've traditionally classified oldfags as anyone who's been posting consistently for 6 months or more, so eh.

Oldest Sup Forums-related pic in my folder
Last modified Mon 23 Aug 2004 11:33:08 AM PDT

2011 reporting in

Oldfags are anyone who was posting here from before Endless Summer began. Anything since then is newfag.

I've been here since 2019. Ask me anything.
My answer will always just be
>it's okay I guess
though, so don't really bother anyway.

>2011

How is 2019 Sup Forums compared to 2017?

2011 was six and a half years ago

It's okay, I guess.

Winter 2016 here

I think I'm pretty oldfag by today's standards

I'm a newfag. I never could triforce. But at least I'm not neo-Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=u7uGJrochaI
Run away, run away, Run away, run away, Run away, run away, Run away, run away, Run away, run away, Run away, run away,

Who has that chart

Now you're a meso-Sup Forumsnimerican.

>2007
newfag

screencap that post, i will wait for you and i will tell how much of a newfaggot you are. i better not be in that screencap

As in the summer of '15

*?

>Yeah, I think Ket-Ai only goes back to like, December of 2015.

You'd be wrong. 2015ish is around the time the archive was split because the Moe Archive died.

Keit-Ai has been posted around since 2011 in Write an Anime Plot threads.

Well then it must have been mostly contained to just those threads (which I never visited) until December 2015.

but I'm pretty new

I miss star driver sundays.

Then you're not an oldfag. It's about board not site in this case.

muh giga puddi