Amy Schumer: society's beauty ideal or disgusting obese pig?

Amy Schumer: society's beauty ideal or disgusting obese pig?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=schumer
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mate

She's related to Chuck Schumer, the biggest kike in Washington so there's your answer

>How many of us are bigger than her?

She's ugly no matter what.

>thin
No.

If you even have to ask that question, you should most likely lurk more

BAN SOCIAL MEDIA SCREENSHOTS

>I want to be beautiful, too, so there is no such thing as beauty.

Makes sense

The latter.

Imagine feeling threatened by Amy Schumer's good looks. Imagine being that ugly and fat and unlikable.

>Amy Schumer is thin
I'm done with society

O.P. pro

>thin

I wanted to laugh, but it's all become so tiresome...

I thought she was already wearing a fat suit.

German: unexplained. North German (Schümer): nickname from Middle Low German schumer ‘good-for-nothing’, ‘vagabond’.
Seems about right to me.
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=schumer

She has no one to blame but her self, all she would have to do is exercise and cut out excess calories from her diet

She is rather slim for an American, you must admit

IDK, I think that's just propaganda. I don't see all these fat people the media talks about
I bet it's more likely fat people go to the doctors more than skinny people , that skews the results

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm

You're stupid

She's apparently 150 lbs at 5'7" which means she's 16 lbs less and 3 inches taller than the average in America. Average Canadian woman is the same height and 155 lbs.

How horrifying

She's a fucking whale and anyone who's fatter than her should neck themselves with a gantry crane.

Most of the obese "Americans" are niggers and spics. If you don't live near either you far less likely to see an obese person

It's really easy to be overweight according to BMI.

that's why this movie will bomb hard, men hate schumer and think she's disgusting, ugly women dont sympathize with her because theyre somehow uglier, and hot women have no interest in watching a fat cow feel sorry for herself

what the fuck is she even complaining about?

Wow a retarded blue check tweeted. Yawn.

Bullshit. I've seen pictures of her without much clothes on. That bitch is AT LEAST 170.

Spics and niggers are responsible for those numbers

Amy Schumer is a special type of ugly. There are fatter women than her that are more attractive.
Here’s a tit. Hopefully she shows the other one in the new movie.

>cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm
Check their sources
Doctor Visits......Huh.

Have a (you).

Ogre phenotype?

Good, good. Let the hate flow through the Left.

I hate steroids.. I’d still fuck her

>left eating themselves
uh-oh no one saw this coming

rekt

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

Negresses and mexitrollitas are messing with the curve

profane, disgusting obese feminist kike jew whore

>flag

>by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

The mental image this gave me...

>the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Pottery.

I don't know where you live but fatties are everywhere around here, and it only gets worse when I travel to cities

her!?

>Amy Schumer
>I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Wat

kek

I was going to skip this thread, BUT HERE IT GOES.

1. SHE IS CHUBBY AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY.

2. FLABBY ASS.

3. EYES TOO CLOSE TOGETHER

4. CHEEKBONES ARE WRONG

5. PURPLE EYES ARE 1000X HIGHER LEVEL THAN BLUE EYES.

6. PLATINUM BLONDE IS 1000X HIGHER LEVEL THAN DIRTY BLONDE

7. SHE IS A SEMITE

Bitch has the BMI of a hog but less intelligence.

i mean, this fat pig does have a point. shed probably kill to look like shumer

hahaha, since when is a jew white?

>Amy Schumer: society's beauty ideal or disgusting obese pig?

yes

stop trying to normalize it you disgusting fat fuck.

was she not wearing a fatsuit?

Considering this was the disgusting water buffalo's response I am convinced western women are beyond saving. WAIFUBOTS WHEN?!

Is she taking a shit on a toilet?

>Blonde
Debatable
>White
HAHA no
>Able bodied
Also debatable. Bitch probably hasn't done a days work in her life.
>Femme
No
>Thin
No again

What’s did Kek mean by this?Yes, but hopefully it went inside the bowl and not on the seat.

Her eyes look like two pissholes in the snow.

God have mercy

>thin

society's beauty ideal of course. If your society consists of tubers or root vegetables.

apologize