What's the left's holy cow?

And how can we shit on it?

Inherent Equality among races and genders. As for how we shit on it, I don't know, they seem to be immune to facts. Facts that they disagree with get called hate-speech or hate-facts.

>What's the left's holy cow?
Diversity.
>And how can we shit on it?
We already have.

I don't think diversity is the left's holy cow. I think it is something far deeper. Diversity is a recent thing. Equality may be the left's holy cow, but it just doesn't feel like it is. It's like, we shit on it all the time, but it doesn't seem to cause them much pain. Is there something perhaps more holy than equality?

i like nature. but maybe we have to throw our garbage in the forrest to fuck with all the green parties' lefties. so do your best to fuck up the environment and try to drain money out of the state. when the state is bankrupt, there will be no more money for sand people.

I've got it!
>GIBS
>GIBS is the left's holy cow!
>Without GIBS the left can't buy votes
>Without buying votes the left disappears
Shit eternally over GIBS and the left disappears.

Abortion

not being responsible

morality

Social justice. The cult of the victim and the sorting algorithm of privilege.

egalitarianism, rawls/dworkin, socdem populism

honestly the left is doing a better job at destroying itself than any of us could ever have

democracy

Ego Investing:

Having your ego invested into the right belief or cause can drive you to more success and it can provide you with a feeling of superiority and often less anxiety, but it can also cloud your vision to reality and cause you react emotionally when this belief system is challenged or when you face adversity in general.

^sound familiar, anons?

This.
We shit on it by taking back states rights. Just make abortion illegal and tell the fed that your state hereby nullifies the medical procedure of abortion. They will cry and threaten. So what. Tell em teh constitution does not give them any power in this regard. It is a States rights issue. Boooom. And ready your local guard and militia to push out any scum feds who try to come in and interfere.

there are only 2 genders and one sexual orientation. the rest are mental issues

camus, sartre, the ancient french were on to something
not the current arab and jew french

Homosexuality, Niggers, Pedophilia, Transfaggots
The list is huge.
They all get shit on daily here.

I have a lot of oil and armies and power and moneys, I'm really smart

the left recruits by making people do things they know are wrong. Guilt then takes over and they try and destroy the standard their conscience still holds them too - that's why left wing people are so guilt ridden and self destructive - their held in cognitive dissonance - tldr. their guilt and narcissism make them both hate and love themselves - their gollum

>here
Who cares about this little shithole of free speech?
They need to be shitted on everywhere.

The question is, what's the safest online safespace for these faggots that we can shit on?

The fact that a white woman is more oppressed than a black man.

How so?
In 21st century burgerland, wahmen are oppressed?
???

Because in the oppression Olympics hierarchy is very important. Highlighting who's on top divides them

There are several
>Obama
>Neil Degrasse Tyson
>Holocaust
>everyone is equal

So butt tingles and or muh dick?

> Feeling
> dead people have no bad feelings

thats a difficult question, its better asking "what cant be attacked or criticized" - realistically the most difficult things to navigate is anything related to the Holocaust, Israel, Judaism, and so on, but even this on the left has its own forms of critique, such as with pro-Palestinian arguments. Its very difficult to think of a holy cow because real left wing critique looks at everything

Public education. Private school or home schooling.

The social safety net.
The left ideology is based on being too much a failure to survive by yourself, and too lazy to do something to improve.
That's why for example they support policies that gives them rewards regardless of output, and systems that guarantees them the customers regardless of their talent, and lock people out of the alternatives.

They truly think they are philanthropic and more virtuous than the right.

They get super pissed off when you point out how they are actually shitty selfish people underneath their fake shallow facade of kindness.