Backpack Lizard

Can anyone help me out and post the video of Hillary Clinton revealing her lizard form in that plane interview broadcast by FOX News? Something happens in the video where it goes negative and you can see something revealed which shills will call a backpack. They have SCRUBBED this footage from the internet, it's as amazing as it is infuriating. Bonus points if you can post the version in negative so that it looks normal when the reptillian is revealed. This can't go down the memory hole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_MXpiMWKtI[embed]
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
youtube.com/watch?v=ByP2rHLjBd0
express.co.uk/news/science/634733/Do-demon-skulls-and-Nazi-briefcase-discoveries-prove-Third-Reich-contacted-ALIENS
totallychaos.com/scientists-discover-bizarre-nazi-chest/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think this is it.

why would the film go negative, you understand video isnt shot with ACTUAL film anymore, right?
That looks like shitty night vision mode of soldiers getting on a plane

Holy shit, thank you user

Here's an inverted screencap for posterity

It is a backpack, they switched to a camera that was in sunlight. Besides, its way more likely a kek apparition than hilldawg showing lizard form. (check out her fucking nasty tongue and the clip where she spits stuff into a glass however as those are notable)

What is going on in this tread? Kek

I can't really tell what I'm looking at once the colors reverse. Here's a gif of her spitting some large green things into a glass. Inb4 cough drops, they're clearly not cough drops, and she was speaking. No presidential hopeful is gonna stuff two cough drops in their gob right before speaking publically.

God bless you. It is truly disturbing that you can't find any trace of this with a simple google search.

This was truly surreal. Wtf was that all about?

And here's another weird clip. I believe something drops to the ground from her right pant leg (maybe left?). With sound, it makes a metallic "tink" sound when it hits the pavement. Pretty sure there is another angle of this one as well.

Spoopy.

>majuws
ACTIVATE IT

Those are the testicles of an unbaptised Christian boy. She needed to channel Moloch to keep her upright during the speech.

Fucking hell, that's actually a bit spooky.

oddly turns me on

I have NEVER EVER NOTICED THAT and I've seen that clip a million times

Reminds me of the snake in Jungle Book that mesmerizes it's victims before eating them.

That's weird, but that could just be the really shitty quality of standard definition. It almost looks like a different set of eyes, but she's squinting the whole clip, then suddenly goes bug eyed, so it's gonna look weird regardless. Who fucking knows though, I really wish we had this in HD because her eyes kinda have a yellowish tinge it looks like.

Double chinned Pepe?

Huh. I never noticed that either.. they must have been using the Disney animatron the whole fucking campaign

Her left hand starts morphing into a claw at one point.

weird

Someone reverse the color, I'm phoneposting.

Kyle Odoms manifesto.

Just looks like lozenges to me honestly. You can talk with them in your mouth, many people do to help prevent their voice from cracking during orations like this.

Enhanced

>fuck jewgle
>muh google

are you insane?

Maybe this is why they found Pepe so offensive. It’s literally a sambo caricature of what they look like

youtube.com/watch?v=I_MXpiMWKtI[embed]

I was just thinking that. looks eerily like a pepe.

It would play by the alinsky rulebook for sure
>if you are a frog monster, accuse your opponent of being a frog monster first.

Holy shit, it's KEK!

People who are prone to having seizures sometimes hold a metal object in their hand. When the seizure hits, the hand opens and the object falls to the floor which alerts others nearby and in the know that they are no longer in control and need help. Could be that.

Holy shit she's Barney

That's very interesting. Don't seizures usually make your muscles tense up, though? Hence the "put something in their mouth so they don't bite their tongue off" meme? (don't do this btw, you might kill someone)

shut it down earthling we are watching you

I won't lie, I find her attractive. Somebody post the pic where she's (or a lookalike) showing her tits.

i would have fucked her back then

It's just something I've heard. Not 100% on it. I went back and watched some seizure vids and saw the victim opening and closing their hands though

That's two stream clips overlapping you fucktard.

We are monitoring your transmissions and know who all you little faggots are

le merchant face

>I won't lie, I find her attractive

Ooo

It even kinda looks like it has Trump’s hair, he’s wearing a mobster gold chain necklace looking down praying, eyes closed.

Is that... Pepe?

You can see her necklace all the way through. Wtf is this beast?

We see you when you're sleeping and know when you're awake

Then why is the same guy still holding a recorder you fucktard?

it looks like a depressed trump pepe

that's voldemort faggot I have him on speed dial if you don't go to sleep

Lmaoo THIS

pepe ...? .... dat you ?

I don't have the video, but I was able to snag this screenshot

dude what the fuck

During the election everyone thought it was a sign from Kek and he manifested himself to show us that he was taking the witch down.

What the fuck look at her mouth in reflection!

It even has the necklace on.

>Satan=serpent/Lizard=fallen angel
thus
>fallen angel=lizard
>fallen angel lizards then LARP as gods

>gray ayys=spirit of dead nephilim=demons (possibly LARPed as gods too)

pic related. my theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
the mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quatzacoatl i assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization.
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

in case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

Same role Quetzacoatl took, bringing knowledge, or Satan with the apple. Prometheus who brought the fire very well could be the same enthity, Lucifer. The Kabba in Mecca supposedly contains a meteorite, which might be the one Göbekli Tepe speaks of or Satan that was thrown to earth
but i assume there is more to it

Now the FALLEN angels are said to have brought the knowledge for witchcraft and warcraft. Ironsmithing is one of these skills used for warcraft. Turns out the ancient egyptians used iron used from meteorites aka FALLEN rocks in example for this dagger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun's_meteoric_iron_dagger_blade

I basically think that where ever animal like creatures were seen as gods, with human sacrifices they actually worshipped the fallen angels LARPing as gods like the mayans, aztec, sumerian. possibly egypt.
The others, like the greek or nordic mythology seems pretty similar (at least the bit i know) the bible story making me thing those are a distorted version of this making God just the highest among many gods and the angels the lower gods.

just like back then the Humans used knowledge they werent ready for yet, brought to them by the fallen angels which was used for war and and witchcraft, it is like this too is happening again, and again the fallen angels come and LARP, back then they LARPed as gods ie the sumerian or aztec gods, today they LARP as aliens. Look at how there are people talking about Ayys bringing knowledge to us and working with the governments, just as back then the gods/fallen angels gave them those knowledge.
Look into Paul Hellyer, former defense minister of Canada talking about ayys bringing technology. Look into Boyd Bushman
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle, and we know that those involved in Pizzagate are also involved in satanic practices.
Word is that Sodomy makes you receptive to the spiritual or at least demonic world basically forcing open the 3rd eye, coincidently there is the rootchacra located in the area of the anus too.
We know that the higher ups likely were abused just as they abuse people today, probably to groom a bunch of degenerate puppets which are receptive to the demonic activity.
There is also the fact that demonic possession and ayyy abduction are usually quite similar, violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, sense of threat and fright, runs in the family. Both are said to stop once you call out to Christ telling me those arent extraterrestrials but demonic.
There is an ongoing effort to explain away any spirituality, and make people think this material world is all there is to it. The greatest trick the devil pulled was making people believe he doesnt exist, because if he exists the other side does too.
Bluebeam is likely exactly this, trying to tell us there is nothing spiritual, so if the time comes that the spiritual threats invade that we are utter defenseless as we see the demons as material threats instead

This should explain some.--> Find the rest of the manifesto for more.

this motherfucker, this is christfag retard listen to nothing to he says all disinfo

why is Sup Forums turning into ? fuck this shit. where's the politics and happenings?

is this you bodhi? feel free to explain how im wrong and with what. maybe we can sort our discrepancies out.

Those heads in the upper right look like pic related

Czech'd

Huh, it does. Neat.
Where was those skulls found?

youtube.com/watch?v=ByP2rHLjBd0

It aint me babe
no no no it aint me babe it aint me your looking for babe

nice get, you problem is you are twisting everything to fit your preconceived belief system that is conclusively provably false, which blinds you the real truth you are searching for that me and a handful of other people trying to give the people here and you only interfere with hurting our efforts and helping the kikes. It is just frustrating I am not mad at you just dissapointed, so many of our people, your people died to bring them this truth and you dishonor their memory interfering with what we are trying do and have been trying to do for almost 100 years

Some time ago they discovered a grace deep in the mountains of russia.
express.co.uk/news/science/634733/Do-demon-skulls-and-Nazi-briefcase-discoveries-prove-Third-Reich-contacted-ALIENS
totallychaos.com/scientists-discover-bizarre-nazi-chest/
In there they found a crate containing among some other stuff 2 skulls of unknown origin (your pic, Could very well be the skull of a grey alien [even though i think the grey ayys are actually demons]). It also contained a letter (pic related)
also
>bio synthetic bodies
aka artificial bodies, made to be possesed by the demons to make it easier to interact with this world?

also nazi UFO and hollow earth thread thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113994091/
(this is a lot of additional info but the least on the actual nazi UFO stuff as this is an early thread)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
(more info on the general subject, but less info to boardering subjects)

If this is true then why are the elites against global warming?

I know you are only trying to help these anons but you have not done enough research to understand what all this means therefore you should not be trying to tell others because it only muddy's the waters and confuses them, but we all have our own karma and we do what the creator wills so I can't be angry with you but I will help you any way I can

This is actually really interesting, what if these things are walking around like nothing is happening and we just see them as other humans because we can't compreender what it is, our brain often tricks us this way so it would not be a surprise, would be even better if they are the same or atleast were the same at some point.

Catheter pops out