Stephen Paddock's Autopsy Released Today

Wrong teeth, wrong height, wrong eye color, wrong time of death.
thedailysheeple.com/clark-county-coroner-releases-autopsy-for-6-1-body-with-bad-teeth-stephen-paddock-was-6-4-with-good-teeth_022018

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/4375783-Vegasautopsy.html
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4375783/Vegasautopsy.pdf
jpost.com/Diaspora/Israelis-missing-in-Las-Vegas-are-safe-and-accounted-for-506671
commonsenseevaluation.com/2018/01/15/unsealed-search-warrant-application-shows-stephen-paddock-may-have-been-an-arms-dealer/
reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/judge-orders-las-vegas-review-journal-to-destroy-autopsy-report/
abc15.com/news/las-vegas-shooting/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-had-anti-anxiety-medicine-in-system-autopsy-says
archive.is/ivpua
youtu.be/euw7Lh6XrxM
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145216276/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's because Stephen Paddock IS Bruce Paddock.

What are we? Experts?
So sleepy...

Bump

documentcloud.org/documents/4375783-Vegasautopsy.html

brow eyes my asses. Who in tarnations did they cut up in the room?????

I was wondering why there are so many slide threads tonight. I wonder if this is why.

Oops didnt mean to post pic. Pic unrelated of course.

someone need to leak those photos

It took a coyrt order for them to release the autopsy

1200 hours that's 12 in the afternoon right?

>The bullet that killed Paddock entered his head through the inside of his mouth, traveled upward to the back of his skull and became ledged in the bone.

Yup

Bump

Bump.

cause of death: just a bad day, man

I also find it hard to believe that there wasnt an exit wound. .22 caliber maybe. Something quiet maybe. quiet being the key word

>the anus contains hemorrhoids
is this the reason he lost his mind?

Not shilling but a bullet will not always exit when fired into a head this way. See the bjork stalker suicide for reference. There, the weapon was a 38 special, which depending on load and barrel length is about the same power as a 9mm.

Our boy Bud Dwyer had his bullet exit the skull, but I think he did it properly and went with the 357magnum, which can be significantly more powerful than 9mm/38.

This

Nothing to see here.

did you guys here that a court ordered the release of the police body cams

In baghdad I saw a guy get shot in the head with a 7.62 from 300 meters.

The round did not exit.

The skull can catch a bullet due to the curved nature of the skull. All depends on where it hits.

better copy

I thought the official narrative was that he shot himself in the chest.

>wrong height
didn't he blow off the top of his head?

Yes, I heard that a day or two ago

The fuck, noon on the second?

well fuck

Never heard that. I dont think i heard where he shot himself until i saw the photo

they change to the story 100 times. For instance
>After a long fight to keep them sealed, the search warrants used to obtain access to Paddock's vehicle and properties were unsealed by a Nevada judge. They contain an officer sworn statement that he witnessed Stephen Paddock put a revolver to his head and pull the trigger.
There are also the version where Paddock charges at the police and then shoots a SWAT member.

Now that i look at it. The adam's apple looks diff

Full 40 page report available:
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4375783/Vegasautopsy.pdf

here you can see the chest wound. I dont even know what going on!

Remember when the media was reporting that he live streamed himself during the shooting?

The full picture of that shows abbunch of blood on his chest too, along with the head wound.

I don't know anyone who doesn't think this was a cover up

I love looking back on the early time lines

jpost.com/Diaspora/Israelis-missing-in-Las-Vegas-are-safe-and-accounted-for-506671

Not what I see in the search warrant

commonsenseevaluation.com/2018/01/15/unsealed-search-warrant-application-shows-stephen-paddock-may-have-been-an-arms-dealer/

the police report they released in January supports this aspect of the story.

But didn't they say the hotel room was in that woman's name?

My question is what threw the monkey wrench in the works? Why change the story 200 times? Was it the leaked pictures? Early versions didn't even have Jesus Campos. Campos seems to appear maybe October 5th. I am so lost

You're right. The lvmpd definitely claimed along the way that it was a chest shot. And we were all reeing and fighting about whether that leaked picture could just be blood he puked up.

I swear to God at this point they're changing the story just to mess with us.

reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/judge-orders-las-vegas-review-journal-to-destroy-autopsy-report/
what are they hiding now?

some of these websites just publish literal garbage man

y do this to door?

Did you see Jesus being spoon fed his story on Ellen

ITT:
bitches dont know shit

well this is from somewhere.

abc15.com/news/las-vegas-shooting/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-had-anti-anxiety-medicine-in-system-autopsy-says
Remember when the media said the autopsy report could not be released until Monday because of a court order?

He clearly wasn't the shooter, as for the truth, my money's on us never finding out for certain. No matter how you look at it, it sucks giant donkey balls.

yea complete with Schuck subtle signals to pull out the big map

Reading comprehension for the win. This was for a VICTIM. Lurk more newfag
archive.is/ivpua

A judge on Friday ordered the Las Vegas Review-Journal and other media outlets to destroy a copy of the autopsy report of an Oct. 1 mass shooting victim, siding with the privacy concerns of the victim’s widow.
The report was one of 58 that a different judge ordered the Clark County coroner’s office to release last week to the newspaper in the wake of another lawsuit, which argued that the autopsies of the Las Vegas mass shooting victims should be public. That judge also ordered the coroner’s office to release gunman Stephen Paddock’s autopsy, which has not been handed over.
Friday’s ruling pertained only to the autopsy report for Charleston Hartfield, a Las Vegas police officer who was killed during the mass shooting. He was the husband of the plaintiff, Veronica Hartfield.

probaby that hispanic dude that went missing that night. dont worry goys our govt is on top it. dont remember his name but his wife was reaching out on facebook the next day saying he never came home. anons in here that remember might want to check into that dude.

Holly Shit. I haven't seen that shows someone shooting into the room. Those look like exit holes. Was someone shooting into the room? was it the cops on entry?

>Charleston Hartfield
interesting It is Mr. Hawaii military man police officer good boy

He was a degenerate

Confirmed suspect

Exit holes? I would expect the entrance to look like these with a splintered exit.

looks like that but the other side of the door looks more like it

Only shows what they tested for, not whether it was a positive result

I know the truth, it was 100% a cover up.

shhh im memeing

wrong one, an user photoshoped the blood off his face

I zoomed in and of looked like some exit holes to me.

>How long does it take blood to clot like that?

>massive government conspiracy, that couldnt even get the number of teeth right.
seems legit

that shirt looks really familiar

check all the clubs, they're probably out dancing

Bumping.

Those look like entry holes to me

youtu.be/euw7Lh6XrxM

see

thats the dude! can we get a height for that guy?

I looked up that other person in the story Tara Spangler and she is from Hawaii & a real estate agent with Philippeno kids. This story is chock full of real estate people and Hawaiians

Who is Louis Francisc....

Only thing worse than lying is knowing the truth but witholding it.

>class issued 6b
>6 billion
Never forget the 6 gorillion

Oh. Thanks

nice get, I haven't seen this one before

Maybe their mom knit them?

I'm not even into Vegas theories but there's one thing I wanna point out.
There's a pretty clear mole on the dead guy's neck that could be compared with other photos of Paddock... even a normie could verify this if they were different.
Just find a picture of Paddock's neck without the mole and it's checkmate.

I like to think eric was snooping around in vegas

who the fuck could have known what his teeth were like other than someone examining him? I see patients every week that have fine looking anterior teeth and bombed out rotten posterior teeth, periodontal disease they don't know about, and worse.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145216276/

Then that guy went missing and was found dead in a parking lot a few days later. Not joking search Chad Nishamura and ignore the (((snopes))) article trying to say he didnt go missing.

the problem is all the picture they use of Steve look like ass. This is prob the clearest picture of him

>Confirmed. Follow the mole. Stephen paddock didnt have that mole. Unless it developed later in life

What the fuck?