Dropped

Dropped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mmDiJsP3sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

having just marathoned this the other day, I am deeply saddened I didn't get to take part in the threads as it was airing.

I had an exam the day after the final episode. I'm fucking glad I didn't watch it aired.
That being said, the threads were pretty comfy.

>deeply saddened

So it would not have made a difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mmDiJsP3sk

To be fair the show was incredibly average, but the first and the last episode were so good it was worth it

should've stopped after episode 10

pic semi-related

I don't get what you are talking about, user. The series only had 10 episodes. I don't see how you could keep going after the series has ended. Unless you mean those OVAs where Kutori and Willem marry and raise their own family in peace.

When "Always in my Heart" starts up for the final time is when it really hit me. Someone else mentioned it, but I can't believe how hard this show was carried by the relationship between the two leads. I didn't know how much I cared until it was too late.

TWO
BEEEEEEEEE

picked up

>I didn't know how much I cared until it was too late.
Fuck, same. ;_;

Get ready to enjoy the comfiest romance anime with the happiest ending ever, user. The heroine becomes the happiest girl in the world in the end.

Those OVAs were the best.

This
;~;

I just wanted Willem and Chtholly to get married and grow old together.
I didn't ask for all this shit when I started watching this on a whim.
Now I can't hear Scarborough Fair without tearing up.
Fuck this gay earth.

What was his endgame?

So user, are you going to Scarborough Fair?

To serve good eats before people died.

Ignore ghost
Acquire pellets.

Staph

>watching her lose her memories and come closer to death little by little each episode

I just wanted to look away but for some reason I couldn't.

Sup nerd heard you were crying
lol

Was listening to Always in my heart -Guitar- while browsing Sup Forums and stumbled across this thread.

I enjoyed Alderamin more but this was heartbreaking.

Street performer by day, chef by night.
What a legend.

Will Cthulhu win the award for the happiest girl of the year?