Okay so I was watching danmachi with my gf and she noticed that Lili's backpack is always really huge...

Okay so I was watching danmachi with my gf and she noticed that Lili's backpack is always really huge. What could she possibly be carrying in that thing? I think I've only seen her take one magical weapon out of it. No one on reddit seems to know the answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

gaiaonline.com/forum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are not allowed to have a gf.

what? we're talking about danmachi here

You can't bump your own thread OP

sorry about that

>Okay so I was watching danmachi with my gf

have you tried gaia?

what's that?

yeah, so? what's up with you guys?

gaiaonline.com/forum/

nah I don't feel like making an account. I was sure the famous Sup Forums would be able to answer this question.

damn that website still exists? i remember people here redirecting newshits to there all the way back in 2006

Burgers

it still exists, and I still redirect newshits there.
And you just bumped the thread. What the fuck is wrong with you?

will you guys just answer me please?

no but ill report each of your posts so you get banned faster

>Okay so I was watching danmachi with my gf
You don't belong here.

>gf
>reddit

banned for what exactly?
why? you all single or something? XD

>What could she possibly be carrying in that thing?

Supplies and equipment needed for exploring a dungeon?

>gf
dump her immediately

>XD

>with my gf
>gf

Hi normalfriend, it seems you accidentally wondered onto a board you don't belong on! I understand that these things happen, so if you just delete this thread and go back to where you came from, everything will be just fine! Don't come back now!

I thought this was a board for anime discussion, not being obsessed over the fact that someone has a gf. seriously wtf?

but it's so big. she never takes anything out of it except for that small magical weapon that one time.

You dont belong here.

He's still in character. Best bait I've seen in weeks.
Check em

>anime discussion
Oh my sweet summer child.

Chek'd those trips.

>but it's so big. she never takes anything out of it except for that small magical weapon that one time.

It's large but she's tiny. Sure for the character design it's exceptionally large. But in terms of equipment to mount a single person raid into a dungeon it's not unreasonable.

If you ever played an MMORPG or just a normal RPG how much junk were you packing around in your inventory?

how can you know if they never take any of that shit out?