White millenials are a disaster

this a cam model. why make yourself this ugly? it's not cool. what has cause this, anime, comics, cosplay? it's all cancer

Would bang anyway though, for science

who jacks off to this stuff?

cartoons, cosplay, and liberalism

atleast anime girls look cute that just looks abnormal

Traps are gay

this!

The jews are Tim Burtoning our white women!

lol

dude she is actually gorgeous and has a sweet pussy

The thing is I want to put my penis inside her

gimme da sauce boss

I'll hit that and take one for the team.

Why didn't they finish sewing her mouth shut? Run out of thread?

who is this cammy mammy?

It’s makeup

They've worked their jew magik on your mind.

>batman symbol
that symbol shows up a lot in the sketchy shits.

because we live in the age of cosplay and furries and trans everything and probably monster high als has an influence (cartoon brand for little girls)

>this a cam model
Into the bin it goes

>why make yourself this ugly
Attention

>what has cause this, anime, comics, cosplay?
Virgin neet orbiters handing them cash for doing such shit

Link?

Goldengoddessxxx on chaturbate

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Its not millenials its boomers that made mental illness legal. Millenials just follow suit.

No shit you dumb jidf nigger

I actually like the make up. What character is she playing?

In USA LGBT millennials up from 5.8% in 2012 to 7.3% in 2016

Can some amerobro explain this to me. Firstly it's 7.3% is huge figure, secondly why is it growing so fast overtime if it's born this way.

>Goldengoddessxxx on chaturbate
TYVM

Dayummm shes nice. Great titties too. Shame shes broken but all that aside white women are the most beautiful creatures on earth and its a shAme theres so few of them.

>OMG!
>I went to a degenerate website and caught a degenerate being a degenerate!

>Dayummm shes nice. Great titties too. Shame shes broken

exactly

stay pure, virgin

>it's not cool
While I agree with your sentiment, 'cool' is a cancer in itself. It didn't exist before mass media, advertising, film noir and Ed Bernays. It's just another debauched and dysfunctional (and a whole lot of other words that start with 'D') (((construct))).

And so, here we are a hundred years later lamenting the effects on an entire generation. OP pic related, technically, is where 'cool' brought us.

Does she have a feminine penis?

The absence of Wars to fight in.
Everyone here likes to act like there is a lack of meaning or that there is some old set of values which we have lost. Maybe that is the case, but the fact is we are losing something more essential to human development. Throughout the history of man, as we evolved we got used to having a permanently transformative, shocking, eye-opening experience in every person's life which turned them from boy to man, or girl to woman.
You can see this in certain tribes with the practice of tattooing boys during the period of puberty, or even going as far as stripping them naked then throwing them in the jungle to fight for their life. Whatever it is, most cultures have had that experience available to them, and the West, with all its focus on rationality and logic, has lost a more spiritual and subconscious phase in human development.
While what we have right now is valuable, it is important to find a substitute for the sometimes tragic events that shaped humans' lives before we found this comfort. While it is nice to know that death is not around the corner, in the past, knowing that has allowed us to develop a certain parts of us geared towards living with that.

wtf are those postures about

>it's not cool. what has cause this, anime, comics, cosplay? it's all cancer

pic related

The Jew will tell you that the rate of homosexuality only seems to increase because more people are feeling comfortable to “come out”. In the reality the Jew has poisoned our food, our water, and our minds

shes online, i know you are curious

one in every crowd

The trend is disturbing.

hot

idk m8 she's cute

id fuck her cum deep inside her

you do realise that racial cosplay is max 10 years ahead with all the ar development?

you know if people realised the earth was flat we'd finally be able to beat the masons and the jews.

frat boys are just about 100% bi

not in that configuration. you must young and confused

It's just a fantasy costume, would definitely wreck desu, she's hot