BREAKING NEWS: ANTIFA PEPPER SPRAY AND ATTACK A TRUMP SUPPORTER WITH GLASS BOTTLES

Antifa are continuing to be violent, in fact their violence is only increasing week by week. I think we've grown lazy in documenting these attacks and spreading them because I have hardly seen any of these mentioned.

Antifa is the paramilitary arm of the Left, we need to shine a light on their tyranny and violence, its the easiest way to redpill "moderate" lefties and normies.

It shows them that
>The left is violent
>The left do not actually care about equality, only power
>The Media is biased against trump supporters, refusing to cover the antifa attacks while harping on about trump supporters and their "rayciss may mays"

Anons, what can we do to get this shit in the news? Should we have another flier campaign like its okay to be white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzw_q0D-dPo
youtube.com/watch?v=HmH0D4sdlJ4
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtu.be/blYoecAB3eA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For those of you wondering this is occurring at University of Washington.

A fight broke out when the right wingers had a "patriot prayer cricle" and the antifa just lost their shit and started attacking them.

Hopefully /ourguys/ had enough forethought to be recording everything?

They should get on with it and kill a MAGA retard or Oafkeeper boomer cuck already. Then things will get interesting.

>Thinks people are going to get mad when nazis are assaulted
Lol we all support this

I'm so sick of this shit. We are framed as violent and bad when we try to be peaceful. One little accident of violence on our side and it's covered for a month.
Antifa comes in and uses glass bottles and bike locks and nothing from the media. "They're peaceful protesters."
I swear I am so fucking close to bringing a gun to my local ANTIFA chapter and shooting it up to shit.

It would be momentarily satisfactory but that's really what they want. It would make them the martyrs they need to regain public support and give them ammo for their claims.

This.
If you kill your enemies, they win

Ive been finding those in bookshops near my house, I had a flick through them and the author makes it clear he thinks antifa and the left should

>Oppose free speech
>Oppose freedom of expression
>Oppose science and academia that disagrees with them
>Refuse to interact with anyone
>Justifies the use of violence on anyone who disagrees with them

He doesnt even think they should just oppose Nazis, its broadened to anyone who disagrees with them and they're quite open about that fact.

The guy who wrote it is numale fag though and so is everyone I've seen who owns a copy.

>We're framed as violent
>I want to shoot up the other side
You're fucking mentally ill, shoot yourself

I just want to know how and when we'll finally get some fucking vindication. Antifa have been stabbing people, glassing people, hitting them with bikelocks and chains and ganging up on people and kicking the shit out of them

I'm not scared of them, but we're all trapped because as soon as we defend ourselves the media will have us in the fucking headlines "Violent trump supporter attacks peaceful protesters" and they'll completely gloss over all the violence we've been experiencing for more that two years at this point. We haven't seen any less violence, only more and it's only going to get worse before trumps term comes to an end.

>everyoneidisagreewithisaliteralnazi.exe

Not a lot released yet but here's what happened in colorado

youtube.com/watch?v=Hzw_q0D-dPo

I'm pretty sure he's being hyperbolic. I think the point he's illustrating is that he feels he needs to take things into his own hands since the government and media are doing actually nothing.

what he said is nowhere close to what you claim he said

This. It's insane how so many people got brainwashed so quickly. It's almost comical that leftists consider themselves to be anywhere near tolerant. They are the most hateful and vindictive people I have ever seen. Meanwhile they ignore the massive amount of black on white crime that happens on a daily basis, and celebrate our genocide. Jesus I hate the left.

were the Proud Boy’s chanting “IIISSSRRRRAAAAEEEEELLL?????”””

BREAKING NEWS!

TWO GROUPS OF CONTROLLED OPPOSITION RETARDS CLASH SO JOURNALISTS CAN WRITE SHITTY ARTICLES

Normie here. Started liking Sup Forums with IOTBW, started hating the Dems with Pelosi's recent comments, and now I see this post and I hate the Left. Thanks. Now I have to deal with all my bluepilled family members. In New England. Thanks a lot.

They got demolished in a 20 vs 5 fight? LMAO@dem soy fed muscles

Another little nazi bitch complaining after realising you're all getting butt fucked by a bunch of smelly hippies. Stop being so ducking pathetic and throw yourself in front of a train.

>it's not a defect, it's a feature

Once you realize that the contemporary left literally cannot exist without a constant, unending stream of logical fallacies and half-truths (since the very core of their worldview, Marxism, has been completely, utterly, and repeatedly debunked by history), it all begins to make sense.

Calm down Ali, it's ok

Hows Toronto today,friend.

Tell that "Proud boy" to pull up his filthy pants! omg! So disgusting, makes me wanna hit him across the head too. WTH Stop dressing like degenerates! ugh. Oh, and yeah, Antifa sucks.

This is a strawman shill, Fool.

Literally everything you said.

>t. former radical leftist for 25 years

>media

I hope your 26 now user

They celebrate because they believe "whiteness" is evil. This not some bullshit conspiracy theory this is what is taught in college these days.
White genocide is real.
The plan is flood America and europe with as many shitskins as possible to defang the white man and then their communist utophia will be urshered in.

Thats what they believe anyway

I am wearing those exact boxers. Shits cozy doo
Oh and check/fuck Antifa.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmH0D4sdlJ4

Ok, sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone. I respect all of your rights to be cunts equally. Apart from the Welsh, I fucking hate the Welsh, still, beat them at rugby today, which was nice.

The attacks themselves are not what's so frightening it's that they're so embedded in the institutions and media.

You'd think this would be the easiest thing for trump to crack down on with public support but it's not because they have so much support among bureaucrats. But I sense it is coming, maybe after midterms? These people have been committing terrorism for years. Hopefully they're at least being tracked I preparation for crackdown.

Welcome to the late 1920's to early 1930's.
They've been like this since then.

Europe's been dealing with these cunts since they reformed in the 1980's.

STOP calling them Fascists.
They are COMMUNISTS. Name the enemy.

It won't stop until you force it to stop.

Mainstream will never support us, time to fight back user

>>t. former radical leftist for 25 years

Same here, sorry to say. I used to call myself a liberal until a few years ago. I'm glad we finally seen the light. They are god damn cult.

Paid shills are not allowed to post in threads with Israel-9/11 links.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers (Also, the left will soon be eating their own medicine, especially on the west coast.)

Oh, absolutely. They are taught this from the first few years of entering school. It's sickening.

Report unicorn riot's videos for violence. They are antifa.

Seattle is a bad place. I live here, and the sheer number of faggot leftists who are willing to commit violence over politics is too much. You can't do shit here without incurring their wrath. And once you do, they're so thoroughly in control of this city that they can get away with doing anything to you.

The whole city is run by leftist women now. Innocent white men are treated worse than gangbanging niggers.

Here's some antifa with their masks off from Seattle today.

It's time to start documenting who they are and fucking them up when no one is watching.

Thats exactly where I stand, the attacks don't bother me so much as the lack of coverage in the media and the general support they receive from academia and media that bothers me. We're seeing the attacks increase in severity but we're seeing less and less coverage, the only time a light was really shined on it was during the battle of Berkeley saga and in the fallout of that lady being killed by the guy in the dodge charger.

When trump made a statement on it everyone was talking about it. When trump said that there was violence and bad people on both sides the media was called out when they lied to defend the left, which I think redpilled a lot of normies because it started a discussion about the violence on the left and the right and the disparity in the number of attacks between the two sides, with the left committing more violent acts than the right.

We need to start that conversation again.

>baby slut

I'd laugh but it's not even satire anymore

>propaganda
Outside bullshit college towns, the rest of Colorado is nothing like that.

welcome to weimarica

Would be a shame if someone found out who they are

are you proposing... RWDS?

Get bear mace and some sort of noxious chemical such as hunting scents, preferably of something smelly and in the area, bear scent works great.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJA
hahahhahahahhahHahhahahshhahhahahahhHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Lol look at those watery eyes... wonder if they went fetal and just cried out

For real

Gotta be inconspicuous, mixing their kale with rhubarb leaves should do the trick

Lol reminds me of my cousin that's still pretending he didn't vote for Trump so his wife doesn't flip shit.

>"Day of the rope is coming nigs."
>"Woah, people don't really use violence right?"
Whine some more people are fighting fire with real fire.

>late 1920's
more like... late 1910's...
maybe even...

notice all the new pairs of doc martens.

majority of these guys are rookies. jumping on the self hate bandwagon.

"hating yourself and your people is trendy ggguuyyzz""

It's far beyond satire.

We need to stomp these antifa commies in the streets.

Except we never actually started lynching nigs you fucking retard

>women and confused, weak men
checks out.

It's hard and painful, but we've got to be stronger than them. Each and every one of them wants to die at a white nationalist's hands, be "martyred" for their cause, and keep the violence going ten-twenty more years. They're deranged, they hate their ancestors and hate themselves, don't let yourselves sink to their level, be consumed with hatred and do something we'll all regret. Instead, become strong, grow your family, and prepare for the day of the rope. Imagine the world in the aftermath, a place for our children's children to live, have children of their own, and be happy without worrying about any of the sick degeneracy (((they're))) pushing, that's what keeps me going. Sieg Heil isn't just a rallying cry, it's an echo of the future.

This is a taste of what's coming, be ready, don't waste your lives putting out the spark before the fire starts.

I swear, beating these guys in a fighting would make everything you do look like a kung fu movie without you trying.

Why didnt he shoot his attackers?

Not too much longer then...

>everybody that isn't a faggot twig is an off duty cop

Can we start organizing and stabbing niggers and soi boi's yet?

do you retards not realize he was mocking trump here?

Here have more

>bash the fash
>kill all nazis
>anyone who disagrees with us is a nazi
>wtf don't attack us, we need love & support now

Very semetic thread you kids have here.

Whine about fake news antifa violence some more. It pleases your (((masters))).

Do these dumbasses not realize that dressing in black, wearing masks, and assaulting people makes them look like comic book bad guys? Do they really lack this much self awareness? It's a good thing down south those faggots can't wear masks and rallies or else they'll straight up get arrested by the cops. It's ironic because those laws were put in place to stop groups like the Klan from covering their faces.

Good. Day of the rope for conservatives when?

Gas yourself

Anyone who hasn't shot one in self defense or at least beat one close to death out of anger is strong person.

Stop chatting shit then snowflake.

>thinks day of rope is political

lurk moar plebbitfag

Shoulda shoved the bottle up trumptys faggot ass

>implying it would be a bad thing to kill them
Lol, only human beings get to have human rights

I consider conservativism a mental defect, not a political persuasion. Just waiting to be flushed from our world.

This happened in NY. As much as I want it to be true they are fuckin lying about something

I blanked out a kids face.

Just remember, you're here forever.

They're working to recruit the youth to
youtu.be/blYoecAB3eA
What can we do to combat this?

>mfw wear lots of black so these faggots probably think I'm one of them
Btw I live in this city and I had no idea this went down
It would explain why the bar scene is full of childish soyboys that constantly want to start fights tho. The liberal homosexuality gives me a sharp primal disgust, especially since I probaby know and work with more brown people than these soygoy queers.

I find it fucking hilarious, the video posted this morning was like 15 antifa faggots vs. 4 proudboiz and they got their asses kicked.
This guy without shame shares that 20 of them got their asses kicked by 4 guys. how can they hope to win?

Go out into the real world faggot

You can tell they are on the right side of history because they have to hide their identities.

>WAH WHY ARE THE KEKS BEATING OUR ASSES

Fight back you fucking pussies