What is the most depressing anime you've watched user. Mine is orange

What is the most depressing anime you've watched user. Mine is orange

I think you've watched less than 20 anime, OP.

Yeah I haven't watched many I'm just getting into it

Owari no Seraph
It depressed me how shitty it was

It's like you're not even trying

GE999

Watch oreimo

Nice quads. Mine is Now and Then, Here and There. Only anime to make me tear up in over a decade of watching. I wish more shows would take risks by being bleak and violent like that but I realize that kind of shown doesn't usually sell well for obvious reasons.

Watch shigatsu wa kimi no uso, its really good

Honestly i hated orange kakeru is the worst character ive ever seen everything felt so forced i dont know why did i finished it

The real depression was seeing smug be desmugged. You could tell the show would be shit after the first awesome episode, but she had given me hope. Then they took that last little bit of hope from you.

I liked that as well, I should probably go back and see it again sometime.

Lucky star.

Lurk more

katanagatari made me cry bitch tears

tasogare otome x amnesia made me cry super bitch tears that turned to super happy tears like 2 minutes later

Is Air the one with the memory loss and wheel chair girl?

Texhnolyze

Gakkougurashi

That shit got to me for some reason.

Koe no Katachi.

It went shittier indeed, but just from the "get more friends" thing you could guess they weren't even trying. Sad

Danganronpa 2

remind why it is depressing again?

Casshern Sins

>Watch shigatsu wa kimi no uso, its really good
It is utter trash you netflix scum.

tokyo magnitude 8.0

How was Orange depressing? It had a happy ending. They were able to save him. I guess the only depressing part would be the guy who married her in the future has to live with the fact that his wife and mother of his child is still in love with someone who's been dead for a long time. He was the second option and wouldn't have gotten together with her if Kakeru hadn't committed suicide. He even had to help cuck himself in the past so that Naho and Kakeru could end up with each other.