Fourteen stripes for the fourteen words

>fourteen stripes for the fourteen words
>red white and black for aryan heritage
>coiled snake, to symbolize muh freedom

how is this not perfect?

It actually could work.
Just needs to fix the striping and center the snake.

The colors are gay, unappealing to the eye.

Not bad. Change the snake to something else though?

1 question for the flag, would you carry it into battle? If not, it's not a good flag.

looks like shit

Red White and Blue or nothing. Enough faggy Prussian larping

Those are terrible colors for a flag. The snake is a nice idea, but it doesn't look very clean. Any good flag can be drawn by children

Hurts the eyes. I like the train of thought though.

Top half White, bottom half black, big red snake centered and taking up 2/3 of the vertical space.

that's good. Weird actually I was just thinking this afternoon about coming up with a 14:88 crypto symbol. The top right corner could be kept as a variable field for the various available symbols - black sun / runes / national symbols etc

So its the WW1 era german flag copied to stretch the american flag with the snake instead of stars. Eh its not bad.

Awful.

> how is this not perfect?
> where's the autism?

Nah, I like my flag how it is.

Better flag. You can't refute this.

That is an absolute vexillological nightmare, shitty retarded gay flag for your shitty gay retarded beliefs.

Ugly

Looks like shit, and the snake is ancap, use another symbol.

>the snake is ancap

wew, lad.

anybody here actually like the jist of it and want me to make it look like an actual flag?

yes plz

alright give me like 15 mintutes

Snek 2 smol
Also the white background looks terrible, needs to be either red or black.

>The snake is ancap

Trash

how come the top stripe is a different shade of red

You can never got wrong with red, white, and black.

Fix the shading, the red colors are all wonky.

Here's a flag I mocked up, showing white American's national identity while still understanding our European heritage

technically the rule is no color on a color or metal on a metal.So, the red/black touching is meh. Flag for Vatican is two metals, silver/white and gold/yellow, but purposefully flouting the rule because God-tier. Russia's flag also violates.

Stripes are a New World thing in the main. Color blocks, tricolors and crosses are old world. Is that what OP is going for?

The square field isn't strictly needed

You forgot the dildo for how fucking gay you are.

needs 14 stripes

Instead of three colours only choose two.

how's this, i can change any of the colors if you ask

I've seen it green with a black cross for Vinland

So many black and white stripes fuck with the eye.

Reversed

moar

The problem you run into is that white along much of the edge looks like shit. Like, this flag is shitty looking because of the bottom being all white

what do you want me to do then

You have to use red white and blue. We're not denouncing our own country

get rid of the text and simplify the snake IMO. Black and white stripes concurrently like that are kind of hard to look at. Perhaps some sort of X shape?

*Ahem*

>muh freedom snake

Why the fuck would we change it? We're talking about a RESTORATION of America, not the start something new.

>the autocratic dictator who has managed his way into power treads where he pleases whether it is in the best interests of the white race or not*

fixed it for you

never thought about that, but you're right.

over 9000 hours in paint
just an idea i had

it doesn't look very good as just a silhouette

Why abandon the eagle? Snakes are nigger tier.

Strong confirmation get

Can you make it look more like the American flag? I like the aesthetic of the American flag.

This is the best, simple design, aryan colours, and a cross

For fuck's sake we already have a flag for Revolution, blood, soil, and freedom. Just use Americana damn it!

You don't have to change the national flag to have a flag specifically for the ethno state

I agree, hears one i made like a week ago, but i didn't really like the center part.

Are you saying you want to give up the country of our ancestors, and starting your own? Fuck that

No lmao you're still not understanding

Too complicated. Also, don't use seals on flag.

Too busy. Why not an American flag with a single lighting bolt where the stars would be (or a red white and blue SS symbol)?

Or are you saying a flag to represent your ideas and ethnicity, like what I intended mine to be, and it'll never be a flag to represent any government?

I'll try, i will make a thread, and everyone will post theirs.

good point, i hate the stripes on the US flag, maybe theres one with the Dixie flag

Is this supposed to be a united states flag, a north american flag, or a united anglo flag?

The coiled snake looks like a squeezed out turd from far away. It's bad optics.

quads confirm

here i tried the snake on the army flag since the gadsen looks like a spring and the other one looks like a worm

Red snake on a field of black or a black snake on a field of red, that black snake on white is just meh.

Rough idea but i think it has potential.

Not sure about the snake but overall I approve.

symbolism matters
>colors
>stripes
>crosses
>stars
>emblems
>canton
all of these things matter