Why are Sup Forumstards extremely bad at debating?

Why are Sup Forumstards extremely bad at debating?

You would expect after years of constant ongoing raids from your ideological opponents you would have gained experience in debating but apparently that doesn't apply for the average Sup Forumstard.

Here's a example from today, someone posted today in short "Americans shouldn't stop immigration because Americans are descendants of immigrants "

My rebuttal would be the United States of America was founded on July 4, 1776, the United States of America has sovereignty over the territories of North America, The United States of America has established immigration laws and has the authority to choose who it allows entry inside it's territories.

The rebuttal from the average Sup Forumstard would be "Jew" "kike" "sage" "slide thread" "nigger"..etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfcMd6qqDQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dumb meme arguments and strawmanning
Great thread

because they are spergs

sage and report slide threads

Well you know what? You’re a big, stinky doo doo head, and I HATE you a lot! UGH.

The majority of autists on here are uneducated and have never gone to college.

pol is full of morons who watch e-celebs on youtube because they are unable to form their own opinions

I'm sorry but Frauke has a beautiful set of tits.

>The rebuttal from the average Sup Forumstard would be "Jew" "kike" "sage" "slide thread" "nigger"..etc.
The usual leftist arguments are:
>imagine being so dumb and believing X
>lol that's paranoid
>lel and that's a conspiracy theory
>source for your claim?
>i don't like your source desu
>haha pol btfo

slide
but dem tiddies

Point taken

>Educated College Students
>Against Free Speech
There once was a time.

>Believing they only teach leftist political nonsense in college

I hear you. What you're failing to grasp is the fact that modern colleges are just like civilization in the sense that 90% of people are retarded no matter what.

Damn she got nice milkers.

Moar

she's preggers you disgusting fuck

>Why won't you invest time into jews / shills making arguments in bad faith.

Some people actually do but mostly it's not worth it.

I don't debate because I don't give a fuck about what anyone believes, I won't hear your side of things. I'm right, you're wrong, suck my million dollar cock.

Gib

That's even hotter you stupid faggot.

>The rebuttal from the average Sup Forumstard would be "Jew" "kike" "sage" "slide thread" "nigger".
That's what a right winger would say if they are losing an argument, they use a quick buzzword that supposedly is meant to shut down their opponent in their own mind.
Similar to the left wing using shit like "racist" "sexist" "islamophobe" "homophobe" etc.. where they use a quick buzzword and pretend like they have made a point.

>tfw your entire generation is just a bunch of child adults shouting buzzwords at each other and been pseudo intellectuals on the internet

>spend 3 minutes typing out a formal response, attack your opinions on controversial topics, and politely posit own ideas.

>spend 3 seconds typing out K I K E and accusing you of being a NWO shill

it's pretty simple. spend forever having the same argument over and over with different people, mistype one thing or poorly defend yourself in a post and it turns into a giant waste of time. Or, everyone on this board just brutally attacks you for wrongthink and you figure out what the right ideas are. I've spent the last week actually getting involved in debates on various threads and every single one has been a complete waste of time, whoever I argue with just plugs their ears or stops replying. but if the entirety of the intellectual political imageboard calls you a faggot nigger libtard, it's much more effective.

nigger nigger kike kike is a great rebuttal

Go to your college and ask people if there's a wage gap, there are a numbers of usual topics but that one would probably be good because of the amount of data we have on that subject. I bet you'll be surprised at how retarded your fellow college mates really are.

im·mi·grant
ˈiməɡrənt/
noun
a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

set·tler
ˈsed(ə)lər,ˈsetlər/
noun
a person who settles in an area, typically one with no or few previous inhabitants.

Every country in the world has immigrants, including North Korea. That does not make North Korea a land of immigrants anymore than it does with the U.S. This is Jewish revisionism to excuse unchecked immigration from non-white areas into white countries. First it was the U.S., and now it will be the same way with Europe.

The truths of pol are axiomatic

>a numbers of usual topics
A number of good topics***

My rebuttal would be "nobody wants to stop immigration".

Check and mate.

>Why are Sup Forumstards extremely bad at debating?

When you drop out of college and jerk your dick to anime all day, become obese....

it's a bit different at least in my mind.
this board does have actual shills and slide threads that need to be called out. being a shill is an automatic disqualifier for people to take you seriously. slide threads need to be ignored. theres a fuckton of LARP'ers on this board too, that use memeflags or whatever to just argue over nonsense with strangers. but left wing buzzwords are generally just for wrongthink and a lack of (((empathy))) with (((oppressed groups)))

because its just not worth addressing threads all the time - other things are of more interest - tldr we don't feed trolls

I don't know what you're talking about. Sup Forums is full of master debaters.

It's not that people are bad at debating, it's that people don't lurk enough and others get tired of repeating themselves all day. Everyone on Sup Forums has heard the idea that
>Americans shouldn't stop immigration because Americans are descendants of immigrants
and every person here 'could' tell you that America was founded by European immigrants and that you can look to the constitution where it basically says as much. But people will repeat this every day for years until Sup Forums just tells them to fuck off. It's the questions that are bad not the answers

yeah its insane actually

If someone sounds like a Jew, it's safe to assume they are a Jew and their opinion should be ignored.

fake news

because we get to much of these crap slide threads to keep track of, so we just ad nauseam them
fag saged

The main difference between the two groups is who is in power at the time.

Gib still

That's cause the oldfags know better then to drag every argument down into 404ing most days. Shitposters are just the insects in our biome of polical heiarchy.

>constant ongoing raids from your ideological opponents
They become one of us

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

dunning kruger effect

What kind of shit is this? Have you not been watching bloodsports?

>the two groups
Where are the constitutional lefties at in 2018?

Debating is for losers. You don't accomplish anything by debating, you get things done by conquering.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfcMd6qqDQI

Sup Forums users have a much deeper meaning connected to words like "nigger" "jew" and "fag." When pol calls you a faggot you can be sure its application has many facets.

>Why are Sup Forumstards extremely bad at debating?
Because until all kikes are cooked we are not going to take you seriously.

>Sup Forums is full of master debaters
Show me some examples from the Sup Forums archive.

Basically lurk more

Will she go on Maury
to find the nigger daddy?

Dem fab milkies

>pretends calling out slide threads for what they are is actual debate
Gas yourself, kike.

Debating is for faggots

Pic semi-related

>expecting worthwhile political arguments from a thai xylography forum

>proceeds to not answer anyone but the most retarded posts or people agreeing with him
This is why a lot of people do nothing but shitpost, because most of you faggots will start a thread just to get a response, at some point people get tired of it and just start shitposting because at least that is fun.