Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is a cutie! Make sure you make her happy!

Let's get things rolling!

What's a moment they have thats made you proud of them?

What do you do to make them proud?

Has your waifu had a major impact in your life?

Have they changed your way of thinking?

Are you a better person thanks to them?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all cuties.

And remember, you're waifu loves you a lot, make her proud, user!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yv7u3yEIObo
youtube.com/watch?v=HWEpipxDtx8
youtu.be/RoDPPgWbfXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not feeling so great tonight so can't answer too much...

>What's a moment they have thats made you proud of them?
It's for a really silly reason, but the fact that she loves the things she loves so much that she went out and found herself a part-time job for a while in order to afford them... that's quite some dedication. I mean sure, she wants to buy stuff most people would regard as pretty dumb or a waste of money, but she's so passionate and loves 'silly' things enough that she'd push herself to getting a part time job, even if it's pretty against her nature to do so. And uh, it is a cosplay cafe, I guess. So it fits her pretty well!

>What do you do to make them proud?
Has your waifu had a major impact in your life? Have they changed your way of thinking? Are you a better person thanks to them?
She's a large influence over a large number of things in my life. Some of which directly relate to what would make her proud, what would make the two of us even better of a couple. Some of them make me a better person, others arguably worse.
For starters, my hobbies and direction in life are pretty strongly driven by her; being able to understand her native language, being able to draw content for the things she loves... I'm not really happy with my job where it is right now, so I'd love to be able to use these things to get me something I'd enjoy a lot more. In that regard, my entire life is directed in a certain way pretty directly through what I now want to do with life.
There's also the fact she's always so lively, carefree and enjoys her life as much as she does. Her personality is something I can aspire to be more like, being able to express myself without caring too much about what everyone around is saying or thinking.
Of course, there's other areas which isn't really a help. For one, her carefree life and procrastination reinforces how much I do that, since I don't have much drive to overcome that sort of thing.

When she decided to go back to the real world instead of living the perfect life she wanted in the book, since it was nice to see her decide to live her life without being held back by all of the bad things that happened in the past. Maybe there will be something else in the movie when it's released in 3 days.

Greetings, one and all.

-Knowing she's taken the center stage outside of her native homeland. Easily one of the peak moments of her career.
-I keep trying to press forward in my abilities as an instructor. Working on my own introversion.
-She's helped me become more driven in whatever it is I set to do. I think of her, and I feel like I can face the odds. I find that I lose my cool less often, and have more control over my head. I suppose I owe her in more ways than one.

Now that I think of it, there isn't any. She never really does anything that could be considered noble, and I don't think she understands her actions enough for them to be considered selfless.

I love my Waifu!

Good evening waifu thread! I hope you and your beloved made even more memories this week!

Hey Mintbro! Your waifu is a gosh darn cutie, even more so in that dress!

There's a lot of those moments, but her determination and bravery during the movie really made me proud of her, even when she was worried, she always cheers up her friends!

I try to live in a way that would make Yukari proud of me but truthfully my purchase of more tank books would probably make her the proudest!

Of course she's had a major impact on my life, she's my wife! She's made me more confident and friendly and knowledgeable and if I could affect her half as much as she affects me then I'd be a happy man.

>compli-Mint a waifu/husbando
Kobori is a beautiful and best fairy!
Luka is as amazing as she is cute!
Hibiki's charm must make her husband fall in love more every day!
Crona is truly adorable and seems the type to have the comfiest days in with his beloved.
Miku is super cute and a darn good singer!
Miia has a radiant smile and a heart of gold!
Shuzo deserves all the pampering the world can offer!
Rika is an ethereal beauty!
Konata is full of wonder and fun, and I wonder if her husband and her have similar senses of humour? She seems like her teasing bounces well off her beloved

Speaking of which, hey Konatabro! I hope you feel better soon, though I'm sure your waifu does her best to make that happen!

That's an adorable picture of your waifu!

Your waifu is super cute and so are you!

Question time!

Is your beloved likely to take to gardening, or would they have no patience with it?

Is there anything you WOULDN'T sacrifice to be with your waifu?

Who's more aggressive in your relationship, you or them?

Have an amazing week, waifu thread!

Is your waifu the type of person who'd bump a thread from page 10, or would she let it go? If nobody were to make a thread about a topic she wants to discuss, would she be the person to do so or keep quiet hoping someone else might?

Whenever she displays her caring nature. Like when she voiced the earnest desire to do something for her third year friend who had lost her memory by finding the one responsible, to the point of breaking her friend's promise to absolutely not fight alone once they find the culprit. I think placing others above yourself is the greatest act of kindness that you can make. I wish she wouldn't go to those lengths but even her friends accept it as a natural outcome since it's her nature.

-I try to be a bit kinder, attentive and less detached towards others, and I also try to look at things from their perspective as much as I can.
-Absolutely. More than I ever imagined possible. Particularly in the way I see other people and the effort I need to put forth to achieve what's important. I also like to look at things from a more positive perspective now instead of assigning a negative meaning to everything.
-I'd like to think so. Since I want to be someone she can be proud of and I also want to support her in every way I can I should really try my best.

>Is there anything you WOULDN'T sacrifice to be with your waifu?

Other people's lives and their future. The feeling of guilt wouldn't allow me to face her and I won't stain with blood the same hands I want to hold her with. That would be like trampling on the same love and goodness that she taught me.

>Who's more aggressive in your relationship, you or them?

About the same I think. Surprisingly she can be quite bold if the mood strikes her.

She would if it's something that bothers her. If she is angry about something it's very hard for her to let it go.

>VirginLARPing: The Thread

Yukari is a darling. Continue being kind to one another.

-She's not really fond of getting down and dirty with the dirt, though she does like a nice flowerbed.

-The life as it is. Should things have played out differently, we might not have met.

-Definitely her. When she knows what she wants, she can be very persistent.

Whatever happens, happens. Besides, there's more to life than threads.

Would your special one prefer an active and energetic party scene, or would they much rather be in a more relaxed and fancy night club be up their alley?

Nice ebin bump.
Face it. Your thread is dead.

Are we witnessing the end of the waifu meme?

bump

sageļ¾ 

People are already holding their copies of volume 13 and CDJapan won't ship my preorder til the 21st at the earliest. Photos of the wrap around show no new information on the big project of 2015 either. Not sure why I got so excited.

I'm proud of him whenever he does his job convincingly, acting the role and gleaming information from witnesses, but I'm especially proud of his confidence in The Last Waltz when he took to the competition floor with only concern for his partner. The New Years archery tournament as well, despite everyone present and the atmosphere of it, he pulled off that one shot just as he said he would.

Tsuzuki's behaviour and way of thinking hinges a great deal on expecting more beyond the surface of what you see in someone. That not every smile is the end of the story, and not every sin represents a person as a whole. It gives an awareness to how you write characters that explores multiple sides.

His main hobby is gardening, and has been since childhood. His landlords in the flat below are elderly (I know, sounds weird) and it's implied he takes care of their garden space for them. I think he really takes to tending carefully for things, so there at least he has patience.

Ironically the one thing he wouldn't want someone to sacrifice to be with him is their life. I suppose there's no guarantee you'd be sentenced to anywhere near him for such a crime, and his work isn't for the faint of heart.

I'd like to think in a close relationship he feels free to show some aggression. His fear of rejection, and concern for others means the moment he likes someone as an acquaintance he's overly nice and just kids around. He's clingy but he backs down easy and isn't always clear what he wants.

He'd worry about other people's work going to waste, or people missing out. If there were no thread though he's far too cautious about reading the mood to do it himself. He'd wait to see if there's anyone or think it selfish.

I can't really think of any one big moment at this time, but mostly all the little things she does to show her love makes me hold her up high so much.
I try my hardest in what I do acting like she is there cheering me on.
>Has your waifu had a major impact in your life?
She has had a decent impact on my life.
>Have they changed your way of thinking?
She has made me more open minded, and has caused me to be happier most of the time just by thinking about her.
>Are you a better person thanks to them?
I would like to think so.

>Is your beloved likely to take to gardening, or would they have no patience with it?
I can see her taking up gardening, but I'm not sure how long it would last with her.
I would want to cause any major problems to other people, especially if it included forcefully taking someone else's life.
Definitely her.

If she cared enough about the topic.

She would probably enjoy both, but prefer the more relaxed scene.

Had a bit of a tiring day today so I don't have any questions for this week.

>What's a moment they have that's made you proud of them?
When Fuuka forgave Natsuki I was very moved, I couldn't believe the amount of kindness I was witnessing.
I work towards being my best, either by working out, learning her language or trying to make the world around me better.
Very, she has changed me for the better.
Significantly, before her I didn't care about the why of things, now thanks to her I have come to understand myself and my environment better
Most definitely, I owe her a lot.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!

Mint a cute!

>Is your beloved likely to take to gardening?
Fuuka is very fond of flowers, I'm sure she would love having a garden of our own.
Anyone else's lives or happiness.
Me, I must admit I can have my moments of frustration where I get abrasive, although never against her.

Post a song you want to dance to with your loved one!

youtube.com/watch?v=Yv7u3yEIObo

Oh no, I forgot my Fuuka image.

It's because of her that this breathing refuses to cease. It's because of her that the wound of the new dawn doesn't bleed with the violence of years ago. She held out her hand to me, and filled me with life, suffering, feeling; in other words, with love. She changed me completely.
Now I'm trying to live not only for her, but also for myself, since that's what would make her proud. Although a dark shadow hangs from my back, it's just a vestige of the past.
Probably the same as . She wouldn't like that our happiness was based on other people's suffering.

I have a weird question for you all: Can you feel you're waifu when you're fantasizing with her? I mean, really feel her, like when she hugs you, or touches you, you can feel, though soft, her contact with your body.

I love this birb so much!

It really sucks that she won't get another arc for the next 5 books ;_;

I want to sleep on my waifu's lap.

>gardening

she might keep some small plants around, but probably not much more than that.

>Wouldn't sacrifice to be with her

I wouldn't sacrifice my life or anyone elses obviously.

>Aggressive

I'm a pretty needy person honestly, I'd probably be demanding cuddler

Honestly, I want to dance with her in silence just us two alone in our room.

Have a great week everyone!

What are some good birthday ideas? I'm in a bit of a loss as to what can I do for her birthday.

Bake a cake. Reread/rewatch her series. Go outside and take pictures with her figure/photo/etc. Do things you think she'd enjoy. You get the idea.

Very helpful. Thank you.

dead already?

Why so little activity? Last week's thread went past 100 posts.

The wednesday threads are only usually populated by the same small group of posters, and they've already left, I guess.

I think waiufism is just dying out

People keep saying this, but I think it's mostly memefags that are leaving. Or waifufags are just moving to private discords, I don't know.

Most of the regulars are in discords, so they don't really need this place.

A lot of the usuals didn't post, like Mikufag. I've never seen him miss one week. Kinda odd.

I mean, these threads used to worry about image limit, now look at where we are.

I can only hope that people are happy with their loved ones, but I've met some people that were very dedicated but eventually broke.
I don't really like discords, these threads being weekly make them feel special, being able to see someone at any time is just not as satisfying.
If Mintbro one day disappears, I'd be willing to take over for him.
Hope I won't have to tho.

That just means these threads are dying, not waifuism in general. People may just be sick of the question-answer format that we can never seem to break.

Well, then I guess it's up to us to break the mold.
What do people want out of a waifu thread?

Problem is, everyone has different answers, or no answers at all.
I'd like it to be open to pretty much anything - talking about your waifu, venting random thoughts about her or about having a waifu in general, whatever. Doubt that'd be easy to work with in a strict weekly schedule, so maybe we should just let the threads crop up organically?

So we ditch the question format?

If others get on board with that, yes. I don't hate questions, but having the majority of the thread filled with lists of the same questions over and over drives people away.

It is hard coming up with new stuff that isn't repeated ad nauseum

I know. That's why I think having the thread be open to anything could help. There are only so many ways to use the same format again and again.

I-I'm learning to draw her.

oi that's pretty good m8

This is cute, keep it up.

I wanna hug my waifu. Like, really hard.

Especially after a really long session of teasing her.

Same here. I'd tease him all the time (not too harshly, of course).
I just want to be the boke to his tsukkomi.

I prefer being the tsukkomi, it's more fun that way. Especially since I'd get to see my cute tomato get redder, that'd be the best.

>What's a moment they have that's made you proud about them?

Well, having an opinion that differs from others, and the perseverance to defend said opinion despite being physically frail really motivates me. Also, I bet she posts in threads like this too.

I study, exercise and give my all in everything I do. One day, I'll get a Fields Medal as a final objective. One day...although reaching that goal is enough of a longshot already.

Yes, she fills me with determination and the will to overcome all challenges in my way, no matter the cost. Ironic, that a Chinese cartoon character achieves what real life relationships cannot.

Yes, absolutely no argument there.

>Would your special one prefer an active and energetic party scene, or would they much rather be in a more relaxed and fancy night club be up their alley?

Ideally, she'd go with option 3, drinking at home. I'm not sure alcohol is a good idea, though, kek.

>Wouldn't sacrifice.

My life and intelligence. I'm useless without either of those. What purpose is there to seeing your beloved, but being too stupid to realise it?

Keep on improving yourselves for the waifu, user. Be the man you'd think she deserves.

>Be the man you'd think she deserves.
I'd add that even if you think you could never be good enough, the effort is still worth it, and I'm sure she'd appreciate that you're trying at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWEpipxDtx8

One day I will be able to draw her as well as those artists I admire.

Does anyone else occasionally write as if talking directly to their waifu, or is that just me?

No, you're not alone.

All the time. That said, you've really gone off the deep end if you find yourself writing responses to your talking to your special one.

I'd actually like to write to him a little more often, but it feels so awkward. Glad to know others do it, at least.

T-thanks.
And here you can see how I'm getting worse. The saury necklace is a gift from me to her.
And yes, I think I should have given her clothes first.
Do any of you draw your respective waifus? Pure curiosity.
Hey, that's a really cute tomato!
Me too.

Write in a notepad or something, that's what I do. I also do little sketches of her, like what her reactions would be or just day to day stuff. It helps keep my mood up.

Video Game waifus are allowed, right?

It's kind of tough to think of a major moment right now, since Touhou isn't really that type of series. Her showing her more serious side as a youkai hunter in the manga was pretty badass, I'll confess.

I try to stay in a decent shape for her, but I must admit that I've been slacking a bit recently, with the stuff that's been on my plate.

It's hard to say right now. I consider her my motivation, but honestly I have yet to really accomplish anything, so we'll see how that goes.

Well, I do think about her and what she would do fairly often, so I suppose she has.

I would like to think so.

I could see her bumping a thread from page 10, if it were interesting enough, but she wouldn't get hung up on it or anything.

She's pretty straight forward about what she wants, so she'd make threads for sure.

Define active and energetic. I could see her going to a lively party, but not something like a rave.

All of your waifus are wonderful people, and I'm sure they would be proud of you!

I draw him once in a while, but I haven't done it regularly for years. I keep saying I should try to get back into it, but who knows?
>I think I should have given her clothes first.
No, then you can't figure out how the clothes should lie. It helps if you plan out the whole drawing with a rough sketch first, instead of drawing from the top down and realizing, oh fuck, I have no idea what I'm doing. Basic structure, then details like clothes.
I don't think it's worse, though. Those are pretty good hands, and hands can be such a bitch to draw.

You mean like a physical notepad, with sketches next to your entries? That sounds cute as fuck, thanks for the idea.

On occasion, though not sure if paint counts. I do plan to study drawing and devote myself to draw her seriously with 100% effort in a couple of months though.

That's really nice, good use of the line/curve tool. I always forget about the damn thing.
And of course mspaint counts. You could draw on a napkin with a kid's marker and it'd count.

Thanks. Next time I will try to use a pose instead of an screenshot of her as reference.

Not in writing, but I just talk directly to her. Not all the time of course but on certain occasions. When the moon is full it feels like it acts as a catalyst to carry my words to her.
Especially helps when I'm drunk.

Yeah, I do a physical notepad. It's just something small that I keep, but I do bring it around with me in case my mood swings on the low end.

we use waifu and daughteru but what about sisters? is imouto the only option or is there another option valid option?
pic related, I love them so much

I really love this idea, although I'd feel weird taking it out in public.

Do you mean out loud? Does that ever feel awkward, or is it totally natural for you?

I don't think it's used often enough to have a specific term.
I never really understood daughterus or any of the other variants, though. Do people really have intense, ongoing fantasies of taking care of certain kids? I've felt parental affection for characters, but I just consider them favorite characters. Where do you draw the line?

It doesn't need to be a big one; here's the one I use for example. It's small, fits in a pocket, and has a lot of pages. Pen for scale.

I've seen people do it and yeah it's nuts. Of course I'm crazy with my love but I don't conjure up a whole imaginary family in my head.
Usually what it is though, is just a soft use of the term AKA another favorite character.

>talk directly to her.
Oh, yeah, I do that too. Especially if I'm feeling very emotional. I usually whisper to her.
Yeah, but now she's naked!

I think it's just a cutesy way of saying that you would like a child that's akin to that character, or that you feel some sort of protective fra/maternal feelings toward that character. It's not really the same as being a waifufag.

Best smile

>not putting a cloth over the naked bits before you took the picture
For shame.

That was what I'd figured, since I've never seen a serious daughterufag, at least on the level of a waifufag. I guess you never know.

I love her!

Brehs, I miss these threads so much but IRL I'm fucking dying of stress because of grades and shit related.

I hope y'all are having a good time, I'll post some sicc questions once I get my smol as my wifu vacations 2 weeks later! (then post until December).

Proof that is me:
>Love Story by Placido Domingo
>Takao's 2nd name isn't "Bucho" it just means "Prez"

Oh yeah and also I have some baka words that I found inspiring for me, I wanted to post it here and then on the motivational threads @ /fit/
>I'll become better than Yesterday, Today.
>So I can ha a greater Tomorrow.

Have a good night with the most beautiful girl on your side, waifufriends!

Hi nice to see you're still around.

Night, waifufags. Have nice dreams of your qts.

This is probably the saddest LARPing thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

This is almost /x/-levels of "falling in love with a personality I made up".

You know what they call this in the medical field? Psychosis.

First time on Sup Forums friend?

>responding

Judging by an earlier post, apparently not.

That's all that needs to be said.

New to Sup Forums?

Wait for the weekend.

You ain't seen nothing yet

>no new IPs
What did he mean by this?

Well you know, the psychosis claim was interesting.
But obviously it's fundamentally different than what most people here experience. Because of self-awareness and the ability to both understand the impossible and believe in it.

It really can be a thin edge sometimes. Just slightly in one direction, and you run the risk of either being a poser or being in too deep. Though that is a bit of generalizing there; everyone has their own definition of just how far you should go in this regard.

Most psychs wouldn't even diagnose you with anything just for being a waifufag, unless it made you miserable enough to seek treatment for it.
It was just shitposting, though.

It's sad what these threads have become. No, not waifuism on Sup Forums, these threads and the "regulars" that visit it. It really does feel like the "waifu" is just a way to identify who is who.
And now with the private chats, most don't need this system anymore.

Greetings everynyan! I hope you all had a wonderful day with your beloved!

-When she won't give up in her fight against her rival.
-I have been going to the gym to become more physically fit and make sure I am more healthy than I was in past years.
-She's influenced me to become a better person for her. I've been quite the sloth in my life, not really doing much. But ever since she came into my life, she has given me the drive to be the best person that I can be, because she deserves no less than that.
-I believe so. There have been both positives and negatives to that.
-When compared to previous years, very much so.

-She is likely to take up garden.
-The lives of my friends and/or loved ones.
-It really depends on the situation, I suppose. But I think maybe her.

She would be the person to keep quiet.

Definitely the latter.

Not necessarily a song comes to mind, but I would definitely love to be in medieval times dancing in a tavern with her, or something along those lines.

Not a lot today. How unfortunate.

Oh well, have a wonderful week!~

I dunno, I think this was a pretty good thread. Plenty of anonymous waifu discussion between the usual surveys.

>moment
Hibiki got crossed by a rival Idol production team during the shooting of a TV show she was the hostess on, but instead of seeking revenge, she forgave them and continued on strong despite what they put her though.
>proud
Nothing as of recent that I've been doing would probably make her proud, sadly. I've stopped working out and started procrastinating on things that I should be working on.
>impact
She has helped me to find peace of mind as well as helped boost my confidence, to say the least.
>way of thinking
She helped to make me a more forgiving person as well as made me a more relaxed person in general.
>better person
I would like to think so, though I still have many flaws.

Thank you for your kind words, Hibiki is the light of my life!
>Igardening
I believe that Hibiki would find gardening to be very enjoyable, but would need something to hold her attention during the down time.
>WOULDN'T
I wouldn't sacrifice my love or devotion to Jesus and his will. I would never make a deal with the devil to be with her, to abandon my humanity or my very soul, or to sacrifice others for my own selfish desires.
>aggressive
Hibiki would be more aggressive in most respects, and I prefer it that way!

The former!

I am in the mood to do the twist!
youtu.be/RoDPPgWbfXY

Its funny actually, because when people do actually try to vent or talk about personal struggles and the like, people get on them for "blogging" or the like.

I dont even like the concept of "daughteru" because romantic love and parental love are two completely different things. Everything outside of romantic love is more like an ideal relationship, so a daughteru becomes just an "ideal daughter" and that almost breaks the point of what waifuism is in the first place.

Hey, at least we aren't tulpafags.

That's just an inevitability, there have always been tripfags and the like.

Good night Waifu thread. May all your Waifus be loved gently tonight.

The private chats are not better. Everyone just talks about the occasional 'flavor of the month' bullshit or vidya while posting pics of their waifus and blogs.

>when people do actually try to vent or talk about personal struggles and the like, people get on them for "blogging" or the like.
I don't mind that kind of discussion, but some people get militant about anything remotely personal.
We've had some of that in this thread and no one's been accused of blogging, at least.

I would love to see some people open up and talk about these things, because waifuism isnt easy and its nice to have someone to talk to who has an idea of what they are struggling through.

I'd like that as well, as long as it doesn't take up the entire thread. Some of that, combined with some casual posts like and a few questions here and there (but not a huge list, preferably one per post), might breathe some life into waifu wednesdays.

yeah i could agree with that, so long as casual posts dont give way to lewdposting i'm fine with it