Strange scary shit on Sup Forums

Ok, I am a mature person, age 26, I saw Isis beheading and strange stuff. but this thing stricken me badly.
An user posted a link to a video of what he calls weaponized video and it is indeed something...it goes beneath your skin.

It is a purple woman, maybe some of you know what I am talking about...what the hell is that guys? Link to the thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10x30M4C1kI
youtube.com/watch?v=AcMTv1Csdhw
i.4cdn.org/pol/15183150059661.jpg
youtu.be/10x30M4C1kI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>/x/

Dude that is for magic stuff, also that people are strange...here I was minding my business and I was fucked in the head by nowhere.
Scary

Video literally does nothing... it’s not even close to spoopy. Delete this

Ok watch it and then tell me

People are lamenting on the board

I did. Watched it 5 times in a row to see wtf people are going on about. Just want to jizz on her face tbhf

I don t know man, maybe its a strong placebo effect, but I felt struck...And i was not the only

Placebo and a need to not be bored user

clever boy

clear to me who you are, concerned citizen or democrat?

Very unsettling. Its definitely demonic.

Pray for protection before and after if you view it.

Put volume on.

This video, I believe is some sort of psychological weapon.

Imagine being locked in a room and having to see this all day long.

Dude here is 3 am, I was minding my shit, I saw that( mind i use my cell, so it was close) and I felt literally hit, never happen sonething like that

Maybe you caught “the gay.”

I saw it for a second it went straight beneath my skin. Horrible could not even write straight

What's in the video? Description please.

Is it that tulpa thing people are talking about? I'm too lazy to look for /x/ tier shit right now

Dude, I wish so. The point la that maybe I felt it more cause sleep deprivation, self suggestion, or psychological situation( bad period) however it was like going out for a walk and getting a landmine

I was lurking in the previous thread, saw you getting freaked out, and watched the video. Maybe it's because I watched without sound, but I didn't find it very spoopy. Maybe a little spoopy, but your reaction has been the spoopiest

Screen shots now

No dude if you read there is this user that said that ne found sonething, then he links to aplebit link there u find it it is a woman, horrible.

I am not an x fag, guys i am just an user .

Can't find the video. One person mentioned the video I think you're talking about, but I couldn't find the video itself. Is it near the end of the thread?

here's the video

youtube.com/watch?v=10x30M4C1kI

It's literally just a lady with a purple filter over her.
youtube.com/watch?v=AcMTv1Csdhw

Good. I know exactly why this happens. Biology.

that shit messed with me

At first i could write straight even i was sure i was( mind i use the cellphone) i felt like of i was having an episode of catalplessia, also i flashed remembering waking up next to my non and my ex watching me same way. It is literally soul cradhing

Someone watch and tell us what happens.

I saw only her picture and while I'm looking at her eyes my head starts to hurt. Something about trose eyes make it so unsetlling.
Also, did you hear any sound during the video?

Its a sideways face of a humanoid 'female' with piercing yellow eyes and pale blue/purple skin.

Its unnatural.

The facial movement, the sounds, the uncanny valley of not quite human.

Its something not to be trifled with.

Fucking nothing.

Some attention whore with colored contact lenses. BOO SO SCARY

Probably some of us are more prone to suffer from it, like some people die of malaria while other don t ...but that shit is not normal and if you believe the co trary watch how people are recating...we are not all faking.
It is Beyond uncanny

i watched for 2 seconds. felt tingling under my skin and felt like i was being watched in my apartment by something. im kinda freaked out

>bitch giving a pig a blowjob
>weaponized video

lurkmoar nufag

where is the video?

Is this the post, OP?

I don't get it what's wrong with this video.

>the uncanny valley exists
>it's causing me real suffering because it hurts my aesthetic!!!!!

oh nvm it's just shit

Dude, for a second, consider how people around you are recating I am happy you didn t feel shit, but that is not normal neither la normal what it does to people

he referenced it retard, snap out of it and pay attention.

Tempted to watch it. Curiosity is a bitch.

It’s literally nothing

Proof that it is real
i.4cdn.org/pol/15183150059661.jpg

its just a nigger using a filter
Sun Tzu said we should execute superstitious fags.
That would make a lot of merimutts.

I need to understand what the fuck la that user said weaponized video...I believe it, it may be some psyops shit

Op prendi le pillole

OP is a weak minded fuck akin to a groundhog scared of its own shadow... The thread
Sage

Did you watch it? Should I watch it?

It hurt my head that it was sideways
So I turned my head

Goddamn the world is full of pussies

SLIDE THREAD. Mods pls kill. Thanks, I see many you do delete.

Watch it, some alien Fifth element chick it’s literally nothing I want my seconds back

Watched it multiple times it’s only like 12 seconds. Just some chick blinking

Just watched it, it's just the uncanny valley effect. Nothing else.

Least spoopy thing I've seen in a long long time. There were episodes of the Magic School Bus that were more disturbing.

Seriously what the fuck are you faggots on about with this video being spooky. I honestly don't get it.

I just did. It was just her blinking and some static and a humming sound.

Do the side-effects happen instantly?

Found it. I would like to know what is written on her forehead. Nothing spooky about a woman in purple makeup hopping on camera.
>even female ayys are attention whores

Ciccio, ti giuro che quel video mi ha fatto sentir male.
Non che io sia il tizio piú tosto del vicinato, ma ho notato che non sono il solo a sentirsi schiacciato dal video. Non ho ben capito di che cazzo parlavano in plebit. Ho cliccato e boom, boh
15 anni su internet e mai una cosa del genere

Takes about 30-45 minutes. You’re going to start seeing floaters in the corners of your eyes and sounds will start to become louder to you, to the point where a car driving by in the distance will sound like a freight train. Eventually you’ll start to feel tired, and that’s when they come for you.

Shut up faggot.

Dude wtf stop posting pictures of my ex

delet this

Now that the NSA runs Sup Forums via their contractor I wouldn't be surprised to see a whole shitload of weird threads while they try out some things that they've been working on.

Oh fuck i didnt notice the legs moving and shitted my pants

that was the point. This shit is scary, not some purple filter woman.

How could you possibly know that?

Just in case

Will keep that on the back of my mind. Thanks user.

Agreed. That actually gave me a jump scare when I clicked on it and I'm not usually prone to being scared.

dude.

Not pol related sage
You fucking autists are a shame to the art of war you miserable plebs

The first thing i felt was not fear, it was phisical dude, like i sunked, then of course fear which want worse when i noticed i could not write straight...as i mentioned i am catapletic, so it may be correlates

Another good boi of protecc

Dude, this actually make sense

Fuck off with your bullshit

scarier than the vid

haha from thumbnail i thought it was a dogg but it wasn't haha

thinks something is worse than beheading

fuck off

Dude look at I've seen the shit in nigger hate threads and nothing came close to the amount of nope when I saw it.

youtu.be/10x30M4C1kI

I just blew a load to that video

.not to long ago on some jewish blog i found him bragging about how woodstock and rhe whole movement was their from the beginning. Communist Russia was not ruled by russians nor is it ruled by russians today. Nothing new

Being beheaded is terrible but there are worse way to go.

The Argentinian firemen that for encircled by fire while filming those screams can t be forgotten.

How is this even unsettling?

So i am not crazy, good.

Beats me. Maybe because the skin and iris is unnatural in appearance and yet the movements seem natural and "non-cgi-like". Probably an uncanny valley effect.

what is the video faggot that post is not a video link

yeah just want to cum on her nose

I think it has been studied to be disturbing like it is not a coincidence