Holy shit

Holy shit...

Seriously though, he's turning into a lolcow at this point.

He's going to snap soon and the """liberalist""" movement will implode, along with the alt-lite

>Seriously though, he's turning into a lolcow at this point.
he always was mate, attacking retarded lefties was cute for about 5 videos

Victim of the Maddox curse. That man is a torrent of failure and anyone else who touches him will get sucked in too.

Is the "debate" over with yet?
The stream was completely unwatchable for me because of skipping.

It's hard to create an ideological movement if you retarded fuckfaces as leaders

Sargon is finished.

LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN XDXD

speaking of anglin. anyone have any analysis of the current AWD fiasco?

VEE
E
E

The Liberalist movement is saved now that Vee is the leader
Sargon was a mistake

How was it? I didn't get to listen to him and Anglin

you guys know that nobody knows or cares about these people, right?

FWD is the best

>the altright had no plan it's a joke

>what is your plan sargin?

>...It's a secret..

It was great later in that stream as they watched Sargons subscriber numbers going down.

lol

SECRET PLAN
E
C
R
E
T

P
L
A
N

Fuck off boomer cunt. You are irrelevant. It's our movement now.

link please

watch him pull a brevik on the ess-jay-double-yous

It's on Baked Alaskas channel.

>Shows up late
>I don't even want to debate bro
>Runs away from Spencer
>Lies about it
>Gets called out on it
>Lies again
>I have a secret plan but I'm not telling you

What a fat nigger

*noises begin emerging from your wife’s boyfriends master bedroom*

Me: Sargin?
Sargon: ughh ahhh

*Sargin begins tracking mud all over your Persian rug*

Me: ....
Sargon: Have you even read Loki? Oh my Gawd
Me: I shall play the flute
Sargin: sekret

Sargon's career is sort of like Ronda Rousey's. Becomes famous by beating scrubs and then the day finally comes where she went up against a real fighter and got knocked the fuck out.

your movement is unremarkable

Sargon is a SJW faggot.
During ww1 he would be a conscientious objector and given a white feather.
COWARD

It won't be.

Me: oh Sargin it is you again
Sargon: yes it is I
Me: you must of go now or I will have you thrown in jail idiot
Sargon: yes what it jail? Is it related to a prison? And if so what is the relation between the two institutions?
Me: ....can you please leave
Sargin: ughh *bumps into vase*

*SMASH*

Sargon: ha ha ha clean up on aisle 4 xD
Me: ......
*sargon begins giving the fragmented piece around and making bulldozer noises*
Sargon: ha ha ha have you even read Loki? Oh my gaaaawd

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

I miss Maddox

No he's not. He destroyed a nazi today in a debate.

Link?

Imbressive.

When was that? When he was running away from Spencer and lying about it or when he told everyone he had a super secret liberalist plan only special boys can look at?

He needs to take a step back and stop taking everything so seriously. If he doesn't want to focus on the alt-right, he should stick to it and focus on other things. Instead though he keeps coming back and losing more credibility and he's becoming more stressed.

to be fair he didn't actually say 'it's a secret' but refusing to share it with them was weird as fuck

Don't forget
>it's not the jews

It all ready was

He should have taken a page from Trump's book and spun it better.

>i have a plan, unlike you nazees
>repeat this for 15 minutes
>lol i was just joking guise i have no plan haa

Its amazing how fast this happened. I remember after kraut destructed people set their sights on sargon as the next long term difficult goal. Yet 2 months later and look where he is.

Either it's a shit plan that could be ripped apart on the spot or he has no plan at all and is just winging it.

Can he be a bigger coward?
>Declares himself leader of queers
>Runs away from debate
>Has no plan
What a fuckup

He should have never moved past just attacking blue haired cat ladies. But he convinced himself that he's some enlightened philosopher, and now is constantly getting wrecked by an ideology he doesn't understand and misrepresents constantly

He needs to stick to what he knows.

To be fair, you need a very high IQ to get this level of dialectic

I haven't paid attention to Sargon for quite a while, what's going on with him?

He doesn't have a fucking plan. If he had a plan he would behave in a way like he was following the steps of a plan. Assuming he's on step 1 of his plan how does making another video on gender pay gap work toward a theoretical step 2 of this plan? It doesn't. It's the same tired tripe that's been rehashed endlessly for years.

So, nothing then.

I don't like his face. Looks like a chatty ass motherfucker. Completely irrelevant.

He isn't coming back, but yeah, there is a slight bit of nostalgia left in me for the time when he was good in 2002

a closet sjw

unironicaly this

>tells the host to shut up and that he only wants to talk to the other guest

I like that illustration, Jews really haven't thought very far ahead as to what happens after white genocide

He's committing social suicide by making himself a laughing stock and believing that the trolls fucking with his newly formed cult are alt-right and not just people that think he's a retard.

Sargon destroyed them in that debate

His plan is this:
Step 1) Push for free speech in Europe
Step 2) Get steamrolled by us because we speak the truth that is not allowed to be said

When is the full video going to be up?
The video right now starts off two hours in and I can’t rewind it.

What are the chances Sargon is in a hangout with Vee and Louie right now getting his balls washed?

i believe he's gonna run for office

With a skin as thin as his? Good luck.

It’s that the plan is just a pyramid scheme to organize beta meet-ups for kekistani manlets in order to collect beta bux. Vee has said it more than once on the Kumite. It will affect nothing but the wallets of Sargon and those permitted on Team Liberalist. No race realists and be in favor of British cultural imperialism and government health care plz.

He stated what his vague plan was, and it showed just how much a lying smug narcissist he is.
He stated that he wants to use the government to impose soft power to influence culture, and reinforcing the cultural norms would make Islamists uncomfortable, so they wouldn't come to the UK any more.
When asked how long it would take he said he didn't know. That it could take decades.

Then he laughed at Anglin for not giving a specific number of years in which white advocacy would work.

Sargon is without a doubt one of the biggest kikes on the planet. The endless contradictions, double think, strawmanning, and outright lying with him should make him the highest rabbi in Israel. Hes by far the single most disgusting human being I've ever had the misfortune of witnessing.

Still, hes falling apart. His movement is irrelevant. Its just a reddit and facebook group for his fans who have taken to calling themselves Liberalist. A huge number of his own subscribers are openly criticizing him now, pleading with him to stop being such a floundering vagina. These people get exposed to more and more Alt-Right ideas, and they see that its nothing like Sargon describes. When people actually listen to the Alt-Right they realize that even people like Sargon intentionally misrepresent us. Then they start to realize Sargon continually argues in bad faith, and they lose respect for him. We're pulling in his audience. Only rabid delusional fanboys will be left in his Liberalist cult. Everyone who sees reason is going to become Alt-Right or an Identitarian.

>Concede all the facts (This takes over an hour)
>Well we're looking at all the same facts
>This is my plan
>YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!
>Okay well what's your plan then?
>I'm not telling you
>PLEASE if you have the solution tell us so we can help you!
>No you won't help me
>For fucks sake man spit it out
>I don't actually have a plan

Dude Sargon is done.

WUZ

Plan to defeat the SJWs?
At this time of year?
At this time of day?
In this part of the country?
Localized entirely within your youtube channel?
>Yes.
May I see it?
>No.

procedencia?

he tied because baked was retarded

>Everyone who sees reason is going to become Alt-Right or an Identitarian.
You had me until here.

He definitely is another example of how a lot of Americans will simply believe a Britt is intelligent just because of the accent.

When he was on JRE, he just came across as pretty flimsy with his ideas

kek

dude became irrelevant, no one wants to watch "another tumblr take down" video, its fucking boring. we want race war now tier shit.

I dont mind vee, dude can take the bants and seems pretty funny, sargon made the mistake of thinking he was a great leader in thought when nigga has read two books.

this is sadly the most likely outcome

kek

The problem is that Sargon is the Eternal Fence-sitter. He refuses to actually take any positions besides eternal criticism divorced from reality.

That's also why even when he does "debates" he always tries to frame it as a discussion where he pokes, prods, and dissects someone else and deflects whenever a question is posed to him. Because he fundamentally has no ideas.

Listen to him chimp out in this debate about how NO NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAND WHAT MY SOLUTION IS! And what did he give us? "something something cultural imperialism". Okay, so you're going to FORCE nonwhite people to effectively act white? How the fuck is that going to work?

The Alt-Rights ideas aren't radical or revolutionary. The entire developed world held these positions until the 1960s. These political opinions were the default norm for white people everywhere.
This is the reasonable position. Wanting to defend the status quo like Sargon isn't.

He isn't even shilling for British culture he's trying to impose American culture but he doesn't even know it. Dude is an absolute fucking retard who can't even identify his own fucking culture.

Literally who?

I fucking died

Trips of truth

Liberalist party was honestly nothing more than an excuse project for Sargon to do to make it look like his hands were tied after the humiliating defeat against Spencer. He'll dump the project ASAP now that he's "done with the alt right"

this these centrists act like they’re so reasonable but they’re radical leftists compared to the centrists of yesterday

They’re all just spineless fencesitters

>The entire developed world held these positions until the 1960s
I hate to break it to you, but culture can't go backwards.

What the fuck is this cultural imperialism thing anyway? Going into Muslim neighborhoods and tediously lecturing them about the rights of the individual? As if that's going to make you *less* likely to get suicide bombed.

Brown people have heard your shit, dude. They don't want it. They like their thing.

>I hate to break it to you, but culture can't go backwards

Hahahah oh really, what the fuck is Rome and the dark ages you fucking stupid nigger holy shit

>brown "people"
If they won't be civilized, they'll be removed.

The notion that society is progressively working towards some predetermined end point is literally Marxist theory you fucking retard.
Cultures and societies throughout history have had cycles where old values were brought back and new golden eras dawned.

Yeah, he sure let Anglin have, especially when he said he want to get inside Andrew.

Sargon briefly mentioned something about "memberships" being made available in one of his videos. This whole movement is a cynical attempt to squeeze more cash out of his paypigs. And they're dumb enough to give it to him, because in their minds he's "saving europe". Stealing the Lauren Southern playbook, essentially.

Quadroons gonna macaroon.

>This much damage control

>A huge number of his own subscribers are openly criticizing him now, pleading with him to stop being such a floundering vagina. These people get exposed to more and more Alt-Right ideas, and they see that its nothing like Sargon describes.
r/SargonofAkkad/comments/7wnxcr/live_andrew_anglin_vs_sargon_of_akkad/

Insha'allah.

>He's going to snap soon

Says increasing nervous man for the 17th time this year alone.

Go watch cable news, you fucking retard. You failed our country, we (gen z) are saving it from the mess you made.

>When he was on JRE, he just came across as pretty flimsy with his ideas
True. Joe exposed him as the insecure inarticulate fat fuck he is. I couldn't watch the whole thing.

make this a pasta

who would you guys like to see in future debates?

I want emptyhero vs brianna wu or slow beef or manlet tears or anita sarkeesian or protomagical girl

The alt lite will fail based entirely on the gigantic fact it largely stands for nothing.