Anime moefags will never understand

shit thread

still 7/10 anime

Proof that western influence on anime is a good thing.

Noice bait m8, but still
>a mediocre show with most episodes being pointless fillers and comedy with no real consistency or story
>characters are all bunch of walking clishes with no real depth behind them
>none of their relationship or just anything that happends in the show matter in the slightest or develop into something
>it ends up with MC only reocurring story arc finaly also without any reason, other then trying to copy holywood
>in short, it tries to copy holywood when shit get serious, but mostly it's nothing but filler episodes and something that would fit into any average comedy show.
And of course, is it even a surprise that anything that has strong western influence(more like copying holywood) will be popular among the westerners.

>Noice bait m8
Didn't read further, back to r/anime, biotrash

>Netflix unironically made the best Anime this year

Shh, the mods of Sup Forums believe that anything not made on the eastern Pacific seaboard can't possibly be anime.

oh look it's
>literally a weaker version of Outlaw Star: The Animation
thanks but no thanks.

I like Bebop but this thread is cancer and OP is a cockmongling king of faggots.

>clishes

K-On! is one of the deepest, most complex anime ever made. Calling it "moeshit" is not only offensive and inaccurate. It also assumes that its target audience are run-of-the-mill lolicon otaku, who can only utter simple phrases devoid of meaning, such as "[insert female character name] is cute!", or "I want to marry [insert female character name]!". In truth, it is a complex 39-episode character study which can only be fully appreciated by men well-versed in the field of human psychology. Neon Genesis Evangelion, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and other such works in the medium pale in comparison to the K-On!. It might even be said to rival great works of literature such as Dostoëvsky's Crime and Punishment or The Brothers Karamozov.

This but unironically.

Space Dandy is better.

>said to rival great works of literature such as Dostoëvsky's Crime and Punishment or The Brothers Karamozov
I get that this is supposed to be funny but it's making me legitimately angry.

I'd be angry too if I had such shit taste

>160027480
Reminder that this copypasta is from Sup Forums.

> Dostoëvsky
Cyka blyod

And you know this because? Get out crossboard scum

this thread

I simply saw proof of it in another thread.
The fact that you don't know that is telling.

>Cowboy Bebop
I came here to laugh at you

kill yourself memeposter

Kill yourself kill yourself poster

You're second place for biggest faggot
This guy takes the cake though. B-b-but they have anime eyes isa aniem guyz.

This is why I posted it in a thread called "Anime moefags will never understand", dumbass

>If you don't like muh western friendly trash it means that you are a moefag.

You wish toonamibaby.

All faggots on Sup Forums should kill themselves posthaste if they can't appreciate Cowboy Bebop, one of the most stylish, beautiful, creative, well-choreographed animus ever. All you cunts wanna talk about is your wifus, how you wanna fuck traps and lolis, ships and you're all underage pretending to not be neet pieces of shit. Fuck you all for ruining anime, moe is for pedophiles and mongoloids

I'm guessing you're too young to be a 'toonamibaby' and likely a shit taste retard who's never been with a woman. fuck off

Are you fucking kidding? Outlaw Star is a cheap Bebop knockoff, with way worse art, and stupid concepts made for children (spaceship arm fighting). Your mother should've swallowed 12 years ago

Are you trying to say toonamibaby is a good thing. Toonami is run by redditors go back to r/anime faggot.

>jet isn't a textbook definition of moe
good joke lad

I'd rather be old enough to be a toonamibaby than a newshit underage faggot like you.

yoo.. are those boobies real?

>Y-you are just a virgin.

Does that mean I am pure?

>Dostoëvsky

I chuckled

I'm saying using it as a derogatory label, when toonami showed classic anime like inuyasha, yuyu hakusho, bebop, eva, trigun, lupin the3rd etc back in the day, indicates that you're an underage faggot that doesn't understand that toonami was anime mecca back in the late 90s/2000s for US viewers, has absolutely nothing to do with reddit. you're just really fucking dumb and don't know shit about toonami

What if I like Cowboy Bebop because I want to fuck Ed (who is very moe)?

well unless you're a child too, that makes you a pedophile and a pariah in normal civilized society

So not Sup Forums. Got it. Fuck off normalfag.

>Ask for a Sci Fi Anime recommendation
"Dude, check out this show. It's about this guy, who's an average joe in this super cybernetic school with a harem of moe waifus!"
>Ask for a Fantasy recommendation
"Dude, check out this show. It's about this guy, who's an average joe in this witches and wizardry school with a harem of moe waifus!"
>"Ask for something like Berzerk"
"Dude, check out this show. It's about this teenager who by day is a normal guy but by night, he becomes a demon slayer! He also has a harem of moe waifus."
>"Ask for an Anime like Cowboy Bebop"
"Dude, check this show out. It's about a school on mars-......."
>"Ask for an Anime like Monster"
"Dude, check this show out. It's about this medical schoo-....."

What the fuck went wrong bros......

>frogposting on Sup Forums

>ask for something like Berzerk
Claymore

Best waifu tho

MOE vs GAR: 2017 Edition

Kyoani and shaft ruined everything