Answer me this, Sup Forums: how did he say "I sacrifice" if he doesn't have a tongue?

Answer me this, Sup Forums: how did he say "I sacrifice" if he doesn't have a tongue?

He uttered it through his lips.

He muttered the words, facebook-kun

So the God Hand had to read his lips? What if he was just practicing and didn't really mean to do it? That sounds really unreliable.

I wahwiwiwe.

Well though luck.

You can't mutter if you have no tongue.

This image is just the first image that came up when I searched "berserk sacrifice" or some other shit.

Yes, only the litteral words matter, not his own desire and will.

God dammit how do you autists even function?

Except unless he says it, there's no way of knowing if he REALLY meant to do it.

The count at the beginning really fucking wanted to sacrifice but decided against it at the last moment.

It's Japanese of course.

>there's no way of knowing if he REALLY meant to do it.
The Godhand are have supernatural powers and probably saw what he wanted in his heart. Or do you think a ritual that fucking important is activated solely based on words?

*Godhand hangs out*
Femto: "Remember when I joined the club? Fun story, I actually said "I have lice". Shitty filthy prison."

>Or do you think a ritual that fucking important is activated solely based on words?

No but the ritual needs some physical confirmation from the person initiating it. Otherwise there's no point to the ritual in the first place and the god hand can just decide instantly whether to make then an apostle or not.

Griffith does NOT have lice you filthy blasphemer. Does this hair look louse-infested to you?

Look at OP's picture. I don't want to see the zoo that helmet hides.

>Don't come any closer Guts, you'll catch it too!

I also bet his scalp itches hard enough to cause him to lose his shit. He just wanted to sacrifice the lice, it was a misunderstanding. Griffith did nothing wrong.

I suppose you are right. They did put that helmet back on pretty quickly.
>tfw will never gently wash Griffith's hair while he softly moans in pleasure at being clean for the first time in a year
jdimsa

I can't find the panel now but I'm absolutely sure there was one where he physically says the words.

>insects festering in your hair
>scalp itches something awful
>dream of a nice shampoo and brush
>no tongue to ask
>Guts and Casca would never figure it out themselves, the filths they are
>they never even notice because they just quickly put the helmet back as they can't stand to look at what they caused

Being Griffith is suffering.

>he wasn't trying to rape Casca when he knocked her over
>he only wanted her to give him a scratch
>he probably pissed his pants several times while they had him and they didn't even notice
>his dick's been cut off so he can't control his bladder anymore
>piss just constantly trickles out
>his asshole's been widened enough to fit a cannonball so he uncontrollably shits himself too the moment they give him something to eat
>Guts and Casca have never bathed in their lives so they don't notice anything unusual

;_;

It's just a visualization of him thinking the words in his mind.

he just had to think it

Ah Shuauifish

only his intention mattered

I guess. It's just that him thinking it seems unreliable.

>No but the ritual needs some physical confirmation from the person initiating it.
You just pulled that statement out of your rear.

I'm just saying it's logical.

Why didn't they go ahead with the sacrifice in the Black Swordsman arc? The count was surely thinking about it. But he ended up not doing it.

he wasn't set on it

So if the god hand can immediately know that, there's no point in the ritual in the first place.

The ritual sways them.

idk man, I just feel like every ritual needs some formality such as specific words of power.

>Charlotte would still give him a tongue bath, but he is stuck with those two

>i sacwifice

I don't think she would. She'd probably get her maid to do it and make him look pretty for her.

>Casca claims to love him but won't even clean his shit
bitch

>pretty
That ship has sailed at this point. It would have been fun to watch the princess cringe and try not to be repulsed. There is not even talking to him. Wonder how long she would manage to keep the loving act.

See , he really doesn't look that bad.

In fact I find him even cuter this way,
it's nice when he's helpless and has to rely on his partner to do everything for him

Bro. Sis. The muscles on his fucking face are revealed. His face must look like out of a horror movie. He has no tongue, no dick and can barely move. He is irredeemably damaged. Physical attraction is out of the question, there is just pity. You may think it cute but IRL you would refuse to even look at him properly, not to say take care of him.

"I swear to hell if these mercenary shitbrains don't shampoo my hair I'm gonna sacrifice them all to the dark gods"

>You may think it cute but IRL you would refuse to even look at him properly, not to say take care of him.

I'm in the medical profession. I've seen shit irl that makes post-torture Griffith look like a cuddly puppy. But I guess that makes me unable to comprehend how other people would see stuff like that since I stopped feeling disgust or horror about these things years ago and instead learned to find them aesthetic.

On a related note, I wonder whether Casca and the others would really have stayed to take care of him. I feel like she'd give up at some point and either leave or kill herself.

"Guts, fuck, I throw myself in the river here to give you a hint. If you are not running to bring me a bar of soap, I'm sacrificing your bara ass to the demon army."

top jej m8s

>In fact I find him even cuter this way
Do you keep permanently damaged people in your basement?

Pity those people who miss parts of their faces and acid burn victims never met you. Apparently, they still can find someone to find them hot.

Fantasy and reality are not the same thing. I also find fictional characters being tortured "cute", but irl I'm the kind of faggot who gets upset about stepping on snails and shit.