>emm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8Mj8XJzzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=JhO0uhOEWCI
youtu.be/TxMdMjYfWlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nnn

And it was the best love story ever.

I imagine sex between them to be adorably awkward.

Oh wait I thought this was the deaf one.

This looks like Keito:The strange area code

>a-ano
*cue 10 second pause*

youtube.com/watch?v=v8Mj8XJzzzk
youtube.com/watch?v=JhO0uhOEWCI

>don't tell anyone at school we happened to bump into each other outside, it's embarrassing
What was her fucking problem? I'm surprised he ever talked to her again.

>those fucking outlines

A world populated by cardboard cutouts

She was embarrassed by her family. Being around her mom/dad and being seen in her domestic life. Kids around that age are very often trying to distance themselves from their family in order to be cool, or something like that.

Ultimately, this show was overhyped. It was cute at times, but it felt very formulaic and the constant attempts to tie his life to Daiz quotes was just obnoxious, particularly when the quotes themselves are dubious or mediocre thoughts. While this show is superior to Golden Time (well, what isn't), it does not live up to more interesting premises like Kokoro Connect etc.

>Kokoro Connect
Stopped reading there.

>lets have the 15 year old utter highly intelligent philosophical quotes even though hes shit at school
Yeah, wont create a disconnect at all like, you know, in all those other middle/high school romances where the cast doesnt act their age at all.

>kokoro connect
Oh a KyoAni fan. My bad, I gave you benefit of the doubt.

Wow you didint read a single word of the hole post, so edgy

Nothing personnell, kid.

KUmiko noise are miles better desu senpai

I thought the Dazai quotes were great because it reflected on the kid's love for traditional literature and to me it came off as intentionally done "I'm 14 and this is deep" thing that you were supposed to more chuckle that than take as some serious ~deep~ commentary. After all, the whole show is literally about a middle school romance, and while it actually does that very seriously and well, the subject matter itself isn't ultimately that deep and the show knew it.

Exactly. Thats why I dont get the criticism at all. They purposely did that to show that he doesn't know anything.

You made the right choice, the last word sure was atrocious.

>>kokoro connect
>Oh a KyoAni fan
Good one user

This is probably the one and only anime that has made me pause the video a few times in each and every episode because of how fucking awkward it made me feel

>Mmm
>Etooo
>Mmm,.Mmh, ano... Nn
>Ah...
This reminds me of:
1:27
youtu.be/TxMdMjYfWlY

That's not a fair comparison though. Kumiko is the queen of noises.

>Daiz quotes
How did Daiz become so famous

pic unrelated

cancer

That's what i meant

The first handful of episodes made me feel enough anxiety that I almost didn't continue. Later went back to it once it was almost over, and ended up liking it a lot, but I don't think I could have stuck with it week-to-week.

Thank god I'm not the only one who did that.
The miniepisodes at the end of almost every episodes were better than the show itself. I want to see more of that black haired girl

Retard

> it does not live up to more interesting premises like Kokoro Connect

This was already declared AOTS so you're late to the shit posting party.

This was a pure relationship between two people who are really shy so why wouldn't they use eh umm ahh ehh etoo mhmm ah emm?

yeah that's the one

Nothing a retard from the West could understand. I bet you're that kind of cancer who goes to parties and defend sexual freedom. That's why we're this screwed.

The main couple is boring and autistic. I want to watch an anime about this fucking player and his hot girlfriend.

AOTS

The extras were great.

>we will never know what end Roman and Sensei had

I hate it.

This guy was alpha as fuck. And he got the hottest chick

Guy needs to take a lesson from the best.

This is how you woo girls.

Why didn't he wrap the scarf around her?!

why is this so funny

How is this rated so high on MAL? All the random stuttering like this drove me nuts

Best couple.
Their scenes literally gave me an erection.

The only reason its at 8.4 is because it started out at 7 after like 3 weeks. Otherwise the show would have gotten 9+ which, by MAL standards, it deserved since its only downside is the shoddy animation. If KnK, KimiNNW and Clanaids are 9s, then TgK is at least that.