My rise to power

One day I will be the most powerful dictator in the world, It will happen. I will rule with an open heart and Iron fist. I will be loved by my people, and feared by my enemies. God will grant me this right because I have the special ability to handle such power without being corrupted. I will handle it and I will use it to better our world. I can outmaneuver anyone with my mind so no one can outsmart me. I will be assassinated and I will be remembered as the father of a new nation.

Step One: Shitpost.

Accomplished

You're fucking crazy, there is no way you will beat me to earth emperor.

>I have the special ability to handle such power without being corrupted.
no man is above corruption.
You need a structure to fight corruption on a daily basis forever.
One man cannot provide such structure for himself.

please do tell us

Lelouch, you did that already, time to wake up and change your diaper.

One can resist megalomania if one remembers where he came from and one is in touch with the suffering of the people, which is why I'll be assassinated, because I'll be out with the people. I'll resist because I am an embodiment of the people, their will will be my will.

This is why people should beat their kids. Fucking edgelord nerd.

WE ARE READY

>I can outmaneuver anyone with my mind so no one can outsmart me.
>I will be assassinated and I will be remembered as the father of a new nation.
Oxymoron

kek, oc?

tbf, you have to have a very high iq to outmaneuver anyone

It's not because I'm aware of my death, it will be a sacrifice for my people, the next leader will honor my death and use it to fulfill my dream, a better nation for my family, my countrymen.

>i am thy lord
>the Humble

>i am invincible
>except that one time i won't be

>follow my lead
>down a road of absolute autism

Non Americans will have a hard time understanding because most of them want to see our country suffer, I'm for the American. I'm smart, but not deity like, I just want to save my country, and I will lead it to prosperity hand and hand with my people.

No you won’t eurocuck.

I'm an American.

G/L Antichrist. You're going to need it.

Go to bed Macron

If I'm the Anti Christ that would suck, I do have these weird moles on the back of my head but my hair hides them. I also have these weird dreams, a beautiful woman tells me what I must do to gain power, than I wake up and do what she said and it works. If I'm the anti Christ I don't know it, but I feel different from most people, I can manipulate them really easy, not on the internet but face to face. You're not the first person to call me that but I don't think its true.