How many of you Sup Forumstards have travelled?

Would you say this influences your politics?
How do you feel about America? About Europe? About the Middle Easte? Asia? South America?

italy is full of actual niggers, not meme niggas like you see in america

germans are goofy cucks that are super friendly towards americans abroad

chinese dont give a fuck about anything and are extremely selfish

south koreans and japs are super friendly at face value, but love to talk shit about you behind your back

Lithuanians, russians and bosnians are very cliquey within their own cultures but are pretty open about bringing you into their family life

Are you kidding me? Most American's hate to leave their street nevermind country.

mexicans are a lot more like americans than we give them credit for, have better family values and descending culture

Have traveled all around the world, including to Iran, China, Cuba, Germany, Mexico. Have degree from University of Havana. Used to go to Mexico all the time to visit Baja.

I am a hardcore American fascist.

the english are blunt as fuck and still hate the irish

What few "*nglish" there are.

Been to Brazil. It's a shithole.

Europoor here. Lived in 5 countries, been all over the world.

Europe is the best.
N. America is second to Europe. Yes I'm sure some of you yanks will get offended at that. Lived in the US too.
Africa is a shithole beyond redemtion.
Asia is a shithole.
Middle East is 80% shithole, then 20% nice for Qatar / UAE / SA for Westerners.
Never been to S. America, but I assume it's the rest as the other brown countries.

Chinese are insect people who must be exterminated or at least reduced. Iran is pretty cool, hangs gays, kills Jews, isn't afraid of anything. Germany was cool when I visited, very advanced society, but I wouldn't go today. Mexico if dirty but fun. Cuba is also dirty but fun although it has this veneer of an oppressive society that stifles everyone's dreams which is a unique twist.

Traveled the US in an RV a few years ago. I live in lily white northern Wisconsin.

This country is a shithole. Everything is run down and ugly. Every vacation spot or cool destination has it's little resorts, diners, and attractions around it. They are all dead 1960s relics. America looks like the Boomers that ruined it; old fat and almost dead.

Holy Fucking Shit are we overrun with other races. I was redpilled as fuck coming into the 2016 elections. How the fuck did all the other whites not freak out about this sooner.

>Go to France
>next day some cunt drives thru dozens of people
>get mired by solidiers with famas
>get mired by gun sniffin doggo
>doggo decided not to get me killed
>next day some shit goes down in Turkey
>Strasburg turns into capital of Turkey
>shitskins driving streets singing some shit
>turkish flags everywhere
>get back to germany
>get attacked by some madman
>fucker goes for a murder
>run for your life
>realise west is fucked
>get back to travelling to yugoslavia
>feels safe man

I've been to China and North Korea.
Not a stormfag though, racism is the shelter of the fearful.

aussies turn into little kids when theyre around americans for some reason

>Racism is shelter for the fearful
The only thing I am fearful of is mud races stifling the ascendency of our species.

>not meme niggas like you see in america
What did he mean by this?

>racism is the shelter of the fearful.
Nonsense. Racism is the logical conclusion upon seeing the world.

Ive been to japan and canada, recently I went to luxembourg and travelled around to germany france and switzerland.
I want to visit some eastern europ slavic countries and china/east asian countries eventually but I honestly havent heard good things about either.

Fearful of consequences

>Racism is for the fearful
>I am fearful

pookastanis are shady fuckers with cool clothes, indians are pretty diverse and friendly if hindu or sikh, both love to talk about themselves

Just in the month of February, my brother got a gun pulled on him by a nigger who was breaking into cars and I got called into jury duty for a case where a nigger who was a teacher with over 40 counts of molesting children.

And I am the bad guy for saying we should not interact with these ""people".

I didn't dispute it. A fear response is natural reaction to biological entities that will literally destroy your community and your loved ones.

that's about the extent of my travels, France and Spain are next on my list, Turkey and Greece if shit settles down, I haven't been to Canada but don't really care to either.

oh as for europ the architecture and places like the black forrest and the alps were gorgeous, its a shame the cities all smelled like cigarettes and piss.

I've been in all of western europe, some eastern europe, the states (several), couple of stops around asia. Usually spend weeks in a place, not days. Some places I stayed months.

>Would you say this influences your politics?

Yes. Travelling definitely does change you, even intra country travelling and living in different places. Lefties love the Twain quote; "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness..", but when you contrast the highlights of western civilization and the diversity of different cities with the brewing "melting pot" of enrichment, it doesn't evoke anything positive in me.

Every western european capital now has the exact same mix of various africans and arabs hanging out on the streets, drifters and street peddlers. There's zero diversity on display.
I wish more lefties travelled in this way instead of their fucking vacations to the sun courtesy of some hotel grounds sheltered from the poverty, beggars and filth.

>How do you feel about America?

Lovely place full of fun stuff and the first time I've encountered actual tent cities and hordes of homeless. The ideals and history of the place are better than the cities. At least I found little charm in the dark streets of NY with the constant wafts of piss in the air.

Looking forward to visiting the national parks some day though.

Travel for work regularly. I have a business partner in Brazil. My mind was blown traveling from Macapa to Goiania by car. Fucking thought Brazil was some tiny bullshit, but its America big.

I will say that after through places like that, I am happy to live where I do. I would rather have decadence problems like we have in America because the boys never face any hardship than to live in a 3rd world shit hole with only hardship.
Some people just aren't going to do well in life. In America those fuckers end up getting a sex change or bragging about getting aids like its a trophy from some faggot slut. In a shit hole, that same person is going to have his head cut off.

Surprisingly my favorite travel destination was India. It was dirty as fuck and the people there were really poor but most of them genuinely seemed happy and friendly. I didn't get nearly as many annoying people trying to make me buy some shit on the streets in India as I did in Greece, Italy and Sweden. It was also really warm and it was cool to swim in the sea after the sunset since the water was so warm

I 've traveled to Africa and the Middle East multiple times. Honestly I like African culture because where I was everyone had extremely conservative values and were super nice. It made me hate American black culture.

I'll say one other thing that's relevant to Sup Forums, because I see a lot of circlejerking threads about western civ and the remaining architecture and ruins of what once was - when you go visit the museums and sites what strikes you is how LITTLE there is.

These vast empires and centuries of art all boil down to a handful of artists you'll see repeated, works from spread around Europe, and the ruins are smaller and less preserved than you'd think.

The point being that for all that time in the sun, for all their heights of rule and spread of culture, all we have to show for thousands of years of collective output is ruins and some strangely small collections of the "best of" their artifacts and art.

It really highlights how easy it is to lose everything and for it all to be forgotten.

>These vast empires and centuries of art all boil down to a handful of artists you'll see repeated, works from spread around Europe, and the ruins are smaller and less preserved than you'd think.
This is true on one level but the true level of appreciation for a civilisation is once you can break through the meme aka "canon" sphere of what is part of it and identify the contemporaries and opposition of the main characters of the "era".

Your point is overall a testament to the small vision of small men, but I assure you, the less well known figures are in the hearts of our biggest men (and even women tbf) today. The more worrying question is how much of today's memory will be transmitted to tomorrow, not how much the people of the past failed to give us a way to know their present, our past, and the past of our future people.

Traveling does in a way 'open your mind' but not in libtard way. It had a significant impact on me, every time its like I'm in a new world and gain other perspectives. Its only enjoyable when you visit white places though bug multicultural cities are SHITHOLES

Smug shitty argument detected.
The pointlessly contrarian leftist mind is a true marvel of evolutionary failure.

>we need to accept immigrants because their countries are shit.
>I've travelled to the countries you think are shit and I'll have you know that they are not shit and I had the best and most spiritually enlightening time of my life which is why I returned to the shitty white patriarchal west.

Pick.
One.

>Smug shitty argument detected.
Just asking dude. The reality of how people live (amongst themselves) can give ideas beyond the mere transmissible information.

>we need to accept immigrants because their countries are shit.
>I've travelled to the countries you think are shit and I'll have you know that they are not shit and I had the best and most spiritually enlightening time of my life which is why I returned to the shitty white patriarchal west.
Never said any of this crap.
More or less was asking what your opinion of countries you had experience of besides your home countries was.

I was born in Brazil. Lived in Canada for a few years, Florida, and now massachussetts. Niggers are still subhuman no matter where I go

The seawater was warm because there was literal human shit in it

Went to Rome and places all over Poland 8 years ago. My parents are catholic fanatics and loved john paul ii. Rome was what I expected except for all the gypos selling shit. Most people I saw were actually Italian or tourists iirc. Lovely historic city. Poland was very obviously poor and you could tell that gommunism absolutely raped the architecture in all the big cities. Despite that the people we met were all extremely nice. Krakow was beautiful except for all the building that were less than 200 years old like in nova huta. I learned to appreciate the classic architecture that comes from a strong culture and the stark contrast with the commieblocks. It would be interesting to see how niggerfied Rome has gotten and to see if Poland has improved economically that much.

I’ve been to pretty much every US state though and I can definitely say I’m much more libertarian because of traveling around. Every stereotype is largely true across the board

Fair enough.

Ireland is a shithole and the modern day Irish are incapable of ruling themselves. They should be annexed by America or England because Potato Retards need to be guided back towards civilization, they will not find it on their own. The whole nation is Detroit: The Nation State.

Having spent time there I am convinced Irish Americans should be take pride in their heritage: specifically, our ancestors were smart enough to GTFO recognizing their homeland as a lost cause.

UK is cool. You have your Muslim problem and cucked police but generally pretty cool people. I wish more people acted friendly though, a shit ton of introverts. But yeah that's just a nitpick.

I've been to Canada once and your border control assumed my family (elderly grandmother, her sons, a dog) were dangerous, yet you allow ISIS to return. What the fuck Canada