Why didn't the Founding Fathers just put in the Constitution 'must be white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYB4Iz5cXOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thomas Jefferson and the other founding fathers were clearly white nationalists, if you look at the first naturalization act, it clearly says only white people. so why didn't they put it into the Constitution? Did they just not think of it? didn't have the foresight?

who could have forseen that people got brainwashed enough to import 3rd worlders nonstop and effectivly destroy their own country?

They didn't realize they needed to do that.

They didn't have to, it was implied. No one at the time thought that niggers and all the other races would ever be considered men. It was common conscious

John Jay tried to warn us in the Federalist Papers.

b-but I thought diversity is our strength?

If i say skiing is and alpine sport. Do i have to tell you that you have to have snow?

Someone who knows democracy doesn't work

Good thing the US was designed as republic to counter the faults of democrazy.... oh, wait I...what?

Republic- fancy democracy with extra steps

The first session of congress covered this in 1790. They didn't want to leave out the REDman, as per B. Franklin's brighter world rhetoric.

Republics only server to delay and secure the pitfalls of democracy.

Define white. Especially in the days before DNA tests.

Because they did not consider Blacks and non-whites as humans.

doyouknowwhatapuddleis.png

Exactly, founding fathers never envisioned homosexual sodomy either, and they never address marriage. Certain things were just common sense and didn't need to be written down but if they could see what we are now they'd sure as fuck have put it in. No niggers allowed would be the very first amendment

The Founders could see a lot, but I highly doubt anyone no matter the time, could ever imagine a level of subversion such as today

underrated

Legally. Define white.

They thought it was too obvious to include it explicitly.

for 200 years we were 90% white and 10% black leftist retards just let all the spics in recently.

You have to think in their perspective back in those days. They thought of themselves as privileged men and the rest savages. You're also forgetting women. So "white men" only??? poppycock!!!! hogwash!!! tally ho!!!!

Daily reminder that the founding fathers considered only the English and Saxons to be white

GTFO mutts

ancestors originating from the European subcontinent. (if other ancestors that would make you mixed)

So African Americans are white?

What if you are white and have no idea where your ancestors are from? And what stops someone from lying about that?

This. I think we all kind of know this.

>pass the Naturalization Act of 1790 before you pass the fucking Bill of Rights
>neets over 2 centuries later give you shit for not being more explicit

Should they have put "no fucking niggers" in the preamble?

>belives in human origin in african continent bullshit theory
wew, lad!

> We the People
> People
b..but they did user.

ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL!!!!
end of discussion
BTFO!!!

kek, all my internets for you good sir!

you foresaw it from 10 years ago

>Blacks and whites forming a union...

If they put in “must be white,” it wouldn’t be the “””white””” people you’re thinking of.

Our Founding Fathers wanted America to be a White Christian Nation

See

They didn't think their descendants would be stupid enough for that to be necessary. They were somewhat naive in that respect.

Of course. White men.

Pink nipples

If your ancestors were indigenous to Europe you are white, if they weren't you are not. It's not clear what percentage of European blood you have to have to be white, and that's something that will have to be figured out, but again, just because there's purple doesn't mean red and blue are social constructs.
>160035764
A DNA test will fix that.

Honesty, yes they should have.

youtube.com/watch?v=NYB4Iz5cXOE

Niggers couldn't read

They didn't expect white people to vote against their own interests and give niggers and women rights.

OP it was unspoken, the unwritten final clause of the constitution,

>of course we understand this only pertains to white men.

I mean at the time this was written, blacks were considered somewhere between animals and property, and females had no vote whatsoever, because it was understood at the time, that females are just overgrown irrational children, not to be involved in any way with governing the country.

Until 1965 there was near zero immigration of any kind for non-whites, unless it was blacks for slavery, or special considerations like Chinese for deadly labor.

I don't fucking know, maybe because it was still considering expanding territory. Manifest destiny bought french lands, Spanish lands, Mexican lands, and managed to annex all the way to the pacific. maybe genocide killing Mexicans, Spaniards, kill blacks, more natives?

the us IS a republic
just it's been increasingly democratized

Because at the time niggers didn't read.

[real talk] the simplest reason, is because it was common fucking sense,, did you EVER think they thought some buck toothed, dog eating, chinks, or sloped head, flat nose Africans would have the SLIGHTEST source of power.. (im talking of nigger slaves, not blacks from respectable areas other than Africa) .. it was LIBERALs and communist sympathizing democrats who supported activists, who then trained blacks to revolt in the 60s in Cuba.. it wasn't for no "equal rights" shit.. it was disruption of AMERICAN society to degrade into into 3rd world shitholes like today (BTW :nigger" is a social tool used by elites to put people in ghettos and keep them govt dependent, not just blacks.. Irish were "niggers" Jews were "niggers" Japanese were "niggers" when they were interned during WW2) whites in the south who bang their cousins are "niggers" .. its a method of control.. and WE can stop it