What pain is Sup Forums suppressing?

Why are all the neo-Nazis here so hateful, you must be using your racist hatred to suppress some sort of pain so what is it?

I still can't get over my stolen bike

Being circumsized does it.

user you just need to check your male privilege and realize that male circumcision is a good thing, and that genital mutilation is only wrong if the victim is female

Bumping for white supremacist pain

I'm gonna bump too

>being a cripple cock
>2018

It's out of love for our people and devotion to a better world. As well as acknowledgement of the natural world and it's philosophies.

>our people
who is "our people"?
>natural world
would that include a German mating with an Irishman? Is that "natural"? Or is all of America unnatural?

You're fucking retarded. Nature, natural selection, laws that you can't escape no matter what you do and you have to accept them.
Our people being all the different subgroups of Europeans you tard.

>Our people being all the different subgroups of Europeans you tard

I hold no contempt for anyone. Go be a bored somewhere else.

Such a thing could only ever hurt coming from a right wing Euro. Not from someone who is most likely an actual mutt.

"Im 10o% GERMAN HEuhEu tAkE THat FAggots AMERiMut"
"HEHUEHU NO Chad JuST BecAusE iM 4'10 OveRWEight BAld aNd hAVE LoW IQ doEsnT meAn Im NOt SuPErior"

It's not hate that causes a man to be willing to give up his life for his country, his people, his culture and his traditions. Allow me to sprinkle a little sage on your bullshit before you eat it all.

I'm a mutt. But so are you. Which is the point, because how can you hate mutts when you're a mutt?

I don't hate anyone, I just think that societies function better with more of an ethnically homogenous population and I also think that a society free of government tampering would end up that way naturally.

However, some other people on this board, may in-fact hold some contempt for other races purely for interactions with them in the past. I think that things that have happened to people from other groups may have hurt, but instead of turning that into hatred and revenge, I think it should be harbored by understanding and a productive view of how to change the situation for the better.

Some people didn't have a choice, user, because their parents were ignorant enough to be swindled

People of multiple European ethnicities are not non white, which is what you and the meme implies.

My position is not fuelled by a hatred for the other but a love for my own.

>hurrrr durrrrrrrrr I'm drawing arbitrary lines about which """group""" I belong to
So Italians and Irish are the exact same but Italians and Egyptians are not?

The pain of realizing my grandchildrens iq is gonna drop by half

>The pain of our countries our forefathers gave us being thrown away by spineless traitors
>The pain of realizing safe succesful countries are slowly being run down and turned to ghettos by the 3rd world invasion
>The pain from having to bite your tongue about everything because the world is becoming a unified police state that sets to destroy those who question this invasion and unjustly punish those of wrong think while allowing murderers and rapists to get away with slaps on the wrist
>The pain of imaging my children, grandchildren, and genetic line having their lives ruined either by direct attack or for petty speech crime or even possibly becoming "browned"
>The pain of knowing that this could all be done away with in an outright war but this is not the case it is one of control

I would fight to change it but there's nothing that can be done (at the moment at least) besides voting. Even if hypothetically I deported/killed thousands there's still more piling in everywhere, more breeding, more sucking up welfare, more pushing anti-white agenda and being offended by literally everything. I'm hoping that war breaks out soon because if not they'll just turn the whole world into a 3rd world. Not anytime soon there's time before it's completely overtaken but things have to change. I wish I didn't care and just was content living a selfish life but I want more for the future of my children and my people. This is why i hate.

maybe you shouldn't have mated with a Sup Forumstard then