Why do people accept that their are different breeds of dog with different behavioral characteristics and levels of...

Why do people accept that their are different breeds of dog with different behavioral characteristics and levels of intelligence but applying that logic to humans is horrible and racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4eLCz6QISc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its literally 1984 shit. People are being induced into ridiculous amounts of double think by the media and education

They intentionally don't teach kids in school that blacks and whites that 50,000 years of isolation from each other, evolving in different environments, and they forget to teach kids that the brain is the most expanding organ in the human body. This has all been intentional since WW2 cause of what happened to the Jews, etc

what do american niggers have to do with Jews getting shot in Poland 70 years ago?

Because the (((Elite))) want to import Cheap Brown Laborers and normal people are wretchedly afraid of facing up to their own genetic inadequacies. (If they accept that niggers are niggers, they have to accept that white trash is white trash.) Many pol residents have been soul burned to the point that they NEED to face such harsh truths. The average person who has not been soul burned can not face such truths without feeling suicidal/homicidal.

>People are being induced into ridiculous amounts of double think by the media and education
Sup Forums likes to call this "cultural marxism" and since I tend to brush off anything Sup Forums says as some kind of hoax, it took me years before I finally looked it up and realized it had an actual historical point of origin

The establishment set the agenda after WW2, and they feared that groups like blacks would be targeted the way the Jews were unless we shut down dialogue about racial or ethnic differences.

because they are brainwashed

Wait a sec, are you saying that niggers and whites are different "breeds"? Aren't we "the same race"?

then why are whites being targeted for extinction?

I went to the grocery store last week and the humane society was there. They had a half black lab half Bassett hound, a bassadore, he looks retarded. So, I got some chicken breast and a dog. He is my new best friend.

Just thought I'd share.

because the people that have no respect for the truth are establishing the narrative

Post pupper pls

>bassadore
CUTE

yeah yeah and post penis too

Imagine how much our early ancestors must have hated Africa to flee to an unknown northern wilderness. 49,500 years later, their posterity went back and unleashed the Africa curse on the entire world.

NO ONLY PUPPEH

You'd be surprised.
Most people often attribute the disproportionate amount of pit bull attacks on poor upbringing/bad breeding practices.
You'll also hear the tired old-
>"I have a pit bull and it's the sweetest dog in the world."
>"My neighbor's pit bull is great with kids, it would never bite anyone."

Why a painting of Beethoven? Just use a picture of a white female like pic related, or you know, you could also post a picture of an asian or a native american woman next to that black woman, it means the same.

cat person but bump

youtube.com/watch?v=P4eLCz6QISc

I know right, we brought an invasive species into the Americas.

They have trouble with that topic too actually.
They refuse to accept reality. Hard truths are not the kinds of truths that they want to hear or know. They'd rather be oblivious and live out their mental fantasy lives. I expect far better from many of them but my expectations in life have always gotten me depressed.
If these people get to decide the path that the worlds takes then we'd be better off obliterating the earth. They don't even deserve so much as a vote for the future. They have no idea what they are doing.

DO IT

I'm not saying it's the Jews but,
IT 'S THE JEWS

Pic I named him rowdy
I couldn't get a good shot of his dick I'll try again later.

* you---

Or make it more defined and post this beside a white woman

Agreed.

fpbp

It isn't.

Qt

BLACK LABS ARE WHITE

Idgaf about what you said, nice pupper tho

It is the easiest target to make money off of. They first degraded morals then blamed it on whites.

He looks like a midget lab, when he drinks out of the toilet his feet dangle off the ground.
He's a fucking manlet lab, kek!

Tell that to all the idiots who claim that pitbulls act exactly the same as all other dogs. Fuckin hell I can't stand those fools.

>the average british poster

I think that's a Saluki

These women at least have neanderthal dna and straight, light hair. A negroid woman, practically bald and with few patches of curly hair like only a negroid can have looks much more distant.

Because jews.

>believing the sheep can still use logic or think for themselves

Are you new here?

This is now a doggo appreciation thread.

Will getting a dog help me get my life back on track pol. I love doggos

If you have the 'Morality and Abstract Thinking.png' please update it to this one. I made that image over a year ago and there is a part two that is always left out. This is the full story, images could not be included due to file requirements.

Barky vey, the Pitbulls know. Never forget to spay and neuter.

That depends are you going to be a shit owner or are you going to love, train and take care of them properly?

The truth being that white is subjective, and who such appeals as it, refuse'es to accept the realism of relative dominance, of other species...
>Its NOT 1774 anymore lad.

The out of africa theory's been debunked. We wuz mongolians/europeans n sheit.

The best comparison is with Australia's abbos, they've been completely isolated for 50,000 years.

What a good boy.
Be sure to give him many treats, user

no i meant post your penis

Shit like this is so cringey

Bro what is that?

It's a fellow Labrador.

I believe that's a borzoi

Will do, but the little midget mother fucker has gone all Tyrone on my wife. They're cuddling as I type, I feel like a cuck.

Dogs are carnivores, meaning they slaughter the innocent on a daily basis to survive. Each living dog requires the slaughter of hundreds of innocent lives per year to produce dog food.

A dog only acts as a stand-in for a real child and pointlessly pushes your girlfriend's eggs closer to their expiration date as you waste precious time taking care of the substitute animal instead of your own real child.

As a white man, you should be trying every day to deconstruct the pathological altruism inside of you that irrationally drives you to care about outgroup creatures such as dog. This instinct only worked in an all-white society. It is now an obsolete liability.

Getting a dog as a pet is de facto participation in white genocide. If you like dogs, you are the enemy.

For those of you who already have dogs: If you can't bring yourself to kill a useless freeloading parasitic outgroup beast that passively acts as a white genocide enabler just by existing, then how can you possibly hope to have the balls to kill actual human liberals when the civil war begins?

I strongly advise you all to kill your dogs as practice for hardening yourselves, and also to free yourselves of what is objectively a useless burden costing you thousands of dollars in food per year, made up of the corpses of the sort of mercilessly slaughtered innocent animals you are right now pretending to care about.

Dogs are a proxy burden to the race you claim to care about. Every second you waste looking after a useless animal could have instead been spent as labor toward the wellbeing of your people. If you have a dog then it proves you don't actually care about your race at all.

You all talk here every day about how you're going to start putting your race first and everyone else dead last. PROVE IT by killing your useless dogs.

The Oregon Humane Society?

>Hey qt, age?
>I dunno somewhere between 6 month puppy and 8 year old dog
>What, post pics
He's a great dog man, good on you

found the cat

don't fucking tell them

Fuck you that's retarded, I have a wife and three sons. My whole family was happy as hell when I got this dog. And, if you don't have a family a dog is good practice for a future family. They are the same really, if you want a good dog you have to spend time with it, train it, and take care of it. The same is true for wives and kids.

>Dogs are carnivores

Dog are not obligate carnivores. They can and do eat a variety of grains, vegetables and fruits.

That dog is cute as fuck.

Port st Joe Florida humane society. Nice people, $100 donation to adopt. Pound puppies are the best.

Because the JEWS control every institution in this country. It is easy to brainwash the masses when this is the case.

But the truth always gets out. And when it does this time it will make 1933 look like childs play.

okay? in the wild a fucking dog isn't going to make some bread and eat it. it's going to eat whatever vermin it can catch

still smarter than those animals called niggers that eat mud cookies

>le 56% face

Nice 56% doggo

why do greyhounds always look so nervous?

Well let me tell you a story.
Some greyhound trainers would put rubber bands around the dogs dick so it couldn't pee. They would only take it off after the race. Most greyhounds were just running to take a piss.

You're doing it wrong. This is the true 56% face. Look how beautiful and strong it is. It is truly the new face of America.

There are a lot of differences between dogs and humans. In case you hadn't noticed.
One of the differences is that intelligence, aggressiveness, friendliness etc. in dogs is genetically based, while in humans it is not.

Spot on. It’s fucking unreal and once you start seeing it you can’t unsee it. It’s everywhere and the vast majority of people are blind to it.

>while in humans it is not.
where's the evidence

There you go.

>Australia's abbos, they've been completely isolated for 50,000 years.

Longer actually. DNA isolation indicates they’ve been separated from New Guinea and India (which is why they look like a weird jungle poo) for approximately 80,000 years.

80,000 years and they didn’t even invent the wheel. What the fuck.

The old saying goes Sup Forums is always right.

Subtle. That’s some top tier bantz. Unusual for a yank. Well done.

Nice you saved part two, most people only have the first one which is why I made this new one

>DNA literally determines every single thing about you
>except intelligence, aggressiveness, friendliness, etc
>because your brain and hormones somehow are created purely by social factors

Dogs dont fight based on appearance because there isnt a pack of corgis that fuck up everything around them when unhappy. They also dont kill each other and blame the bulldog oppressio n for their unhappyness. This is a stupid thread. Sage

we're the same species, not necessarily the same race.

while all being dogs, the different breeds implies different abilities, and this also applies to humans.

because dogs are already slaves to their masters, jews have yet to finish the domestication of humans.

well you werent wrong, he looks retarded.

This.

It's a zealot religious cult. People are as eager to follow absurd, self-contraddicting believes as people 1k years ago were. And they're equally terrified of someone calling them a racist as they were of someone calling them heretics.

People don't even argue genetics and intelligence. Intelligent people tend to have intelligent children. However, once you link genetic intelligence to RACE then you've got a shitstorm.