Kon'nichiwa, Sup Forums, my name is Jeb Jacobson the 3rd, but I prefer my Japanese name, Kenchi...

Kon'nichiwa, Sup Forums, my name is Jeb Jacobson the 3rd, but I prefer my Japanese name, Kenchi. I've extensively studied the Japanese lifestyle, most akeen to the way of the samurai aka 'Bushido' and find it an honorable way to live. My sword is modeled after the fictional 'reverse blade' katana from one of my favorite animes, 'Rurouni Kenshin', and I use it frequently to chop down weeds. My dream is to one day visit Japan to truly experience their superior culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YZ8v_evgiS4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qnqud-E4aXM
youtube.com/watch?v=dPC3Uc2b9Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=GcW7rQoCnJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good luck, Kenchi.

Thanks!

I miss Lemmy.

F

>Lemmy is dead

Can you fuck off, OP? You just ruined my day.

Who the fuck is Lemmy?

Creator of Sup Forums.

Lemmy Kilmister

Motorhead is shit

Mark Zuckerberg?

I ACTIVATE THE ACE OF SPADES

My husbando.

Konnichiwa, Ken sama desu.
Okaerinasai to Sup Forums

>Konnichiwa
Impostor

GET OUT

Motorhead is very good, but Hawkwind is better.

Do legitimate weeaboos even exist anymore? I only see ironic weebs nowadays.

>Using pic of Lemmy
>using facebook

OP is a faggot

I seriously doubt than Japan appreciate this redneck.

It's a new bizarre mix of fags who are ashamed of their hobby so they act ironic to not feel embarrassed. It's a good way to identify a normalfag.

The guy you can thank for speed/thrash metal

I never got into the gateway metal bands like Priest Sabbath and Motorhead.
>T. Someone who got into metal by listening to melodic death metal.

>still listening to metal
Grow the fuck up

I am. I'm not ashamed of my interests, will probably get Princess Kaguya or the Sakura Princess tattooed on my back. the more weebish I act, the more it triggers ironic weebs.

What's wrong with metal?

NANANANA
It's a Bomber
No night fighter
Gonna stop us getting through
The sirens make you shiver
You bet my aim is true

Rip ;_;7

Konnichiwa

No Motorhead animu yet? How long does a guy have to be dead before he gets an anime?

Will we ever get an anime about cute girls doing trve things?

Yes, and I feel bad for them. Those ironic faglords are actually worse than actual wapanese.

Does anybody actually buy their "irony?" It's equivalent to
>I'm just pretending to be retarded guys!

He says to all his peers on the anime imageboard

No

i listen to power metal and watch anime
and NO ONE can stop me not even my mom

>power metal
At least listen to good metal, user: youtube.com/watch?v=YZ8v_evgiS4
Though Anubis Gate is alright.

A Ken-sama falls in love with Japan.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with Japan's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls prime minister shinzo, and is overjoyed to find out that Japan has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Shinzo, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Japan he called is not the same Japan he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the Japans's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of its crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question THE NATURE OF WEABOO.

>confederate flag
>katana
>bad tattoos
>rising sun headband
>bolo tie
>mullett
>cut-off jean shorts

Is this guy trying to look like a faggot in all the ways?

>Haken
>good

At least listen to some nip power metal like Light Bringer
youtube.com/watch?v=Qnqud-E4aXM

taste in music is subjective
sure i'll take a look at them
blind guardian is my favourite band btw i don't know if that's "pleb" or "patrician" but i like them

Depends. What's your favorite Blind Guardian album?

Nightfall in middle earth
it was the first one i listened to and it made me fall in love with the band and genre

>Nightfall in middle earth
Sorry user, that's the pleb answer. Oh well.

>Haken is bad
>he says while posting fucking Light Bringer
I bet you think Fates Warning is trash too.

>taste in music is subjective
Kind of. But there are tiers. Power metal is some pleb shit.

>comparing Haken to fucking Fates Warning
That's crossing the line there sir.

tell me about the blind guardian's patrician album rankings senpai!

Jesus christ no. I'm just stating that Haken is in the upper tiers, but since FW is higher, one must dislike them too.
Though I don't know how you can dislike Haken. Their weakest album (Affinity) is still good.

>Patrician tier
Tales from the Twilight World, Somewhere Far Beyond

>Speed Metal tier
Battalions of Fear, Follow the Blind

>Acceptable tier
Imaginations from the Other Side

>Meme tier
Nightfall in Middle-Earth

>Old and washed up tier
Everything else

Haken is exactly the kind of prog metal I despite. Boring and not very interesting as well as contrived. FW's classic albums are miles above them.

>Boring and not very interesting as well as contrived
You could perhaps make this case to some extent for Aquarius and Affinity, but The Mountain combined some delicious Gentle Giant with metal. It was amazing.
If you want boring prog metal go listen to Prospekt and the like.

>FW's classic albums are miles above them.
You have no argument from me..

Underage

Just when I thought Lemmy couldn't be more based

He's British

>Sorry Davu-kun, I must pursue my own musical interests in grorious nippon

>Ken-sama died protecting japan from the Tsunami
It's not fair

>listening to babbies first power metal
Children please

>Sup Forums is a bunch of faggy metal virgins
wew

T. gay nigger virgin

You will never be azn you filthy round-eye gajin.

>hahah no way they are talking about that Lemmy
>google it
What the flying fuck, how the fuck I missed that shit.

>Collects Confederate and Nazi paraphernalia
>When called a racist his response was basically "Nah, I fuck black chicks too."

Fuck, I miss Lemmy.

>virgin calling others virgins
What do you hope to gain from this?

For some reason I thought he died shortly after Brutal Legend released but that was Dio ;_;.

Aren't rhapsody of fire or stratovarius the entry level ones along with helloween? Also does symphony x count as power?

He died like a week before Bowie, whose death got way more attention from the media. Fucking Sup Forums killing off legends left and right.

No fag but yeah, proud virgin posting on Sup Forums. Also get the fuck out unvirgin scum.

didn't ken-dono died in the earthquake?

Tsunami

>>Patrician tier
>Tales from the Twilight World, Somewhere Far Beyond
>>Speed Metal tier
>Battalions of Fear, Follow the Blind
>>Acceptable tier
>Imaginations from the Other Side
>>Meme tier
>Nightfall in Middle-Earth
You got the list backwards.
Never got the appeal of Helloween. Their music is so boring.

>What the flying fuck, how the fuck I missed that shit
How new are you

I don't use other sites other than Sup Forums.

USPM > eupm

Good taste user, it's good to see a few people like us exist.

Sup Forums is the shittiest non Sup Forums board I can think of.

Fuck off

How?

USPM does not exist. It's just heavy or thrash that got mislabeled.
Blind Guardian is average at best.

he cant keep getting away with that!

he IS a faggot

>You mother will never tell you that she fucked Lemmy from Motorhead and he's really your father.

If I'm black and I heard of this I would be in tears of joy knowing this metal legend is my father.

Music discussion on the Internet is shit anyway. It's nothing but rephrasings of "stop liking what I don't like". Good thing I gave up on it completely 10 years ago or so.
Goes in every field etc.

Lacuna Coil anime when?

Metal thread on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=dPC3Uc2b9Aw

youtube.com/watch?v=GcW7rQoCnJg

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
etc

Those are Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is pretty fun to browse ironically though.

Shit. Looks like misread your post. Carry on.

You're part of the problem.

>xronically browsing Sup Forums
Fuck off.

>You're part of the problem.
No.
No. I like anime and videogames. Deal with it.

90% of people play videogames, that does not mean that you have to browse a trash board and bring their shit here with your attitude.

Sasuga Sup Forumsermin

"thank"

dave mustaine?

Next time you want to make subpar unimaginative memes use someone else, not Lemmy. Faggot.

The wind blows. It is 7 in the morning, Ken-sama woke up to the cold morning. He got up, and went to the bathroom to wash his face. Ken-sama live in a traditional Japanese house, he only rent a room though. The old couple is nice enough to let him stay in their house. Ken-sama grepped his kimono and wear it like a proper nihonjin, he walk to a window and smell the fresh nihonjin morning. “Ah, konbanwa anatas. What beautiful morning desu.” Ken-sama zoned out looking at the beach from his room. Ken-sama went downstairs to greet the old couple. “Ah, ohayou ojisan and obasan”. The old couple replied him with a warm smile and proceed with their breakfast while inviting Ken-sama. Although Ken-sama can not understand them, he easily could read what the old couple is trying to say, he is born with this talent. “Arigato.” Ken-sama said, he then went upstairs to take a few things. He took a bokken and a katana, the katana is hidden in his kimono and the bokken is on his obi, this is to avoid being arrested by authorities as he was warned last time. Ken-sama will be going on his usual morning walk to sightseeing the glorious nihonjin country. “Itadakimasu obasan and ojisan”, they gave him a mixed smile and a slightly confused expression.

Ken-sama reached the park near the beach, he like to watch kids playing as it is a something that can warm his pure heart. Suddenly, a sudden tremor. No, it’s more terrifying than that, it’s an earthquake, a huge one. The ground was shaking and beginning to crack, Ken-sama look at the children, they were running away terrified, “minna san! do not run around! Stay in place!” The kids couldn’t understand what he was saying, he gestured what he was trying to say, he ordered the kids to stay in the middle of the park as it is too dangerous. But that was Ken-sama’s mistake, he look at the beach from afar. It was huge, a tsunami is coming. Ken-sama widened his eyes and look at the children and yelled every Japanese word he knew “Arigatou gozaimasu! Gomenasai! Run away minna-san!” The children ran away, the wave is coming, it was at least 100ft tall. Ken-sama was ashamed with himself, he should have anticipated this, if he did the children would be far away by now. “sumimasen mina-san, it was my mistake”, he took his hidden katana and dual wield with the bokken and katana. As he ran towards the tsunami trying to stop it, he uttered his last words. “Arigatou obasan, ojisan. For taking care of me” The wave rise even higher. A shout is heard; “Nippon banzai!”.

Yes.

This desu. My gateway bands were In Flames, Dark Tranquillity and Children of Bodom.
Also Dimmu Borgir.

>In Flames
I'm so sorry

Fuck you, Only for the Weak is the greatest melodeath song ever.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Dude got more pussy, more folowers, more money, more drugs and was more alpha than you ever will be

good taste