Saturday Evening Prayer Requests

Where two or more are gathered in his name....

i got on for ya

fuck off

God Leaf, you make zero sense.

Pray for this leaf

And you, darling?

Obey all the 10 Commandments, including the 4th! They are for everyone, don't let anyone deceive you otherwise

No more apples in the vending machine, please.

Fuck off with your jewish god bullshit.

If you'd like you can pray for me to stop being so shameful in the eyes of the Lord. I've fell away slightly and really would like to return

Dear Jesus please burn the world soon I cant stand waiting for this existential nightmare to end.

Please pray for my strength of mind.

Kill yourself

Amen.

My grandfather has cancer. I only ask for you to pray for his wellness

Hey maaann!!!!... remember me?

>Pic related

I requested a prayer because i had a date with a cute girl and i didn't want to act retarded,

Well.. it when great, fuck!!!! God bless you, good sir.

*went

Fucking lazy Christcuck.

I've prayed that God can help you be strong in mind and pleasant in thought.
I've prayed that the Lord can ease your grandfather's suffering.

I could use a little help with this one also, meeting a girl for the first time on Monday.

Praying that this (((world system))) collapses soon

Praying The globalist burn in the lake.of.fire... and the people out there too repent and make Jesus their Lord

(Inb4 youngfag) If you'd like to I'd appreciate if you could pray for me to get into University, Engineering requirements are terrifying me

rabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUSrabbiJESUS

we should pray for the leafs. their nation is degenerate.

I'm pretty well horribly depressed and anxious all the time and I don't see how I'm going to get better. Next to hopeless. Would appreciate any prayers from you good folks. Praying for the other people in the thread.

Rabbi = teacher

My employer is considering giving an across the board raise to the staff in order to ease retention problems. The extra money would be useful to a lot of employees (myself included)

Said a quick prayer for each of you lads, hope it helps

Thank you brother, I asked that you be blessed for kindly taking some time for us. Peace to you!

pray that slutty girl I'm talking to becomes saved and my gf instead of friends with benefits

Keep your faith, user. I've been there. You CAN get better. Maybe not to perfect, but MUCH better than where you are now. God bless you.

I prayed that God would give you peace. That he showers you with calm and direction. Wisdom and mercy. He loves you unconditionally, I hope you can experience that love even while you are dealing with this anxiety. You are loved and you have a purpose. Get some sleep.

rub a dub dub thanks for the grub

Thanks a ton friends

Agreed. Praying for Canada's redemption arc

I could use some prayer regarding my final two tests in medical school that are coming up. Really important that I do well and I'm feeling the pressure. I've been drinking to help with the anxiety, but I think I've been doing that too much.

Just need to focus and work.

>Rabbi = teacher

Please pray for my Mom anons. She's been trapped in a downward spiral of alcoholism for about two years now. Sometimes it seems hopeless that she'll ever get out of it.

May God bless all his wonderful children in this thread and give them the strength to see them through their troubles.
>160028318
Espeically this leaf, who is in great need of it.

>Posting lewd images and non argument memes like a jew

Hello Rabbi

FUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUSFUCKmePUSSYrabbiJESUS

Would Jesus fuck me with a cross?

Just prayed for you. God bless

Praying for your mom to take shelter in god rather than alcohol. Praying for you that you have the strength to get thru this. Praying that he uses you as a light to your family.

You sad degenerate don't you realize this will not help you in anyway. You are just trying to sow chaos in a thread of peace and love. I pray for you and for other men curious about the POWER of the lord our God.

pray for the safety of trump
pray that the cure for cancer gets released asap (the pharma jews already have it)
pray that "free" energy tech gets released asap.
pray that these leftists do not start a civil war based on the lies of the lying press.
pray that our enemies wake up find God and leave us forever in peace.

>You are just trying to sow chaos in a thread of peace and love.
I LOVE RABBI JESUS, PUSSY COCK

will do user

she is missing something and needs something bigger to live for a purpose. such is the case with all addicts.

Jesus is a myth. Christianity is an atrocious cancer that has plagued mankind for far too long. Religion is society's accepted mental illness.

Makes sense. You've given me some new ideas to approach the problem with now. Thanks and blessings on you brother.

Apollo, light bringer, I beseech thee. I ask that you would neutralize the semitic threat within our midst. In thy name, summa bonum.