I don't understand. I genuinely don't understand this racism stuff. Did a person of color hurt you at some point...

I don't understand. I genuinely don't understand this racism stuff. Did a person of color hurt you at some point? Because I could totally understand if that happened. For me, it's a completely different story. For much of my life, I've always perceived black people to be the nicest, most caring, and kind people around. They will open their door for you, and let you into their lives quicker than most races. Is it because they're simpler, less intelligent? Maybe. I think that deep down we all know that they're a little slower, and maybe it's due to genetics, history. I've noticed a lot of black people act this way, extra nice and inviting, because they have something to prove, they want to destabilize the stereotypes. And is that a bad thing? I think it's very respectable, it honestly makes me happy. I think that they're just naturally more kind. In this society, in this world, kind people don't always get ahead. We take advantage, we use and abuse those that are kind. I think that's largely where slavery came from, and things like that. I think that they aren't the ones that are the problem. All the hostility and betrayal these people felt is not justified, but I understand. It makes sense to me. I've never had a problem with a black person yet. I know that it's subject to change. But I've come to find them to be very real people, you just have to try to understand, but then again im Indian so blacks might hate me less

Other urls found in this thread:

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.de
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I swear 95% of Australian flags at this point are JIDF.

Die jew

right
please dont make me laugh

re read your paragraph and replace white with black, and you will be close to the truth

fuck off with your slide thread
another form of aggression you take against whites, trying to prevent them from even havign a discussion on current political events

and you claim we are the problem???

take a look at yourself

Diversity is literally our strength. We are accepting with open arms, we welcome our brothers and sisters from all corners of the this beautiful world.

Theyve hurt millions of people. Do you own a fucking tv to watch the news?

Black people are pretty nice to me desu, they're just extremely emotional due to their low intelligence which leads to violence. Their low intelligence also causes poverty which causes more crime. People on this board hate them because they think they're stupid on purpose. I just feel nothing but pity.

>For much of my life, I've always perceived black people to be the nicest, most caring, and kind people around. They will open their door for you, and let you into their lives quicker than most races.
I take it you've never met ghetto blacks?

his hair looks like those thin cheetos but blue.

It's nothing personal. It's an objective decision based on historic knowledge and knwoledge about evolutionary strategies
also being against illegal migration doesnt equal racist

The majority of the black population are demonic niggers hell-bent on destroying civilization.

It is best to let the facts speak for themselves. For every person like you there are 50 who have been robbed, beaten, cheated, or displaced. Not to mention the people stuck with useless and unfireable coworkers. Read through the top ten stories here to give yourself a broader perspective.

stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.de

You've never met a single black in your entire fucking life, faggot. I've had my house broken into twice by niggers while I was home, and each time they were armed and I was forced to fire on them. They're unintelligent apes that spend their lives committing crime and creating "music" which is just rapidly spoken obscenities over a tribal beat. They don't understand family values or paying for goods and services, and they're just generally nation wrecking animals. They don't have even the slightest concept of personal hygiene and always smell like shit, and are obsessed purely with material wealth. They will kill you for $5 with zero remorse. Niggers are not people. They're something else entirely, and they're fucking evil. Niggers are the entire reason why I own firearms and lock my doors and my windows. Niggers are the reason why I had a more sensitive alarm system installed in my car. Niggers are the reason why I carry a concealed firearm everywhere I go. I can count in my fingers the number of exceptions I've met to the above, and they hate niggers more than I do.

If DOTR ever comes, I will burn these fucking cockroaches alive and delight in their dying screams. You don't even know what hate is.

this nigger put noose around a childs neck for no other reason than to be a race shit stirrer.

sweet

Why haven't you kill yourself yet, je*w?!!

Found the victard

It's exclusively white dudes that fell for the "black guys have big dicks" meme and are jealous. Notice how women aren't racist, just men.

Lol that pic obliterates any leftist meme about racism being pushed by muh media or muh white supremacy.

It boils down to genetics and how blacks have low iqs and no impulse control. There can be escceltions but generally they aren't smart and don't plan ahead. It isn't difficult to understand, even a black could probably understand it.

The jews will always have a use for niggers because of their simple natures...

It's a shame you put so much effort into that post OP, Cause I sure as fuck aint reading it and a special herb is seasoning the options field.