Sup Forums loves to talk shit about Detroit and Africa but why do you never hear Sup Forums say a word about majority...

Sup Forums loves to talk shit about Detroit and Africa but why do you never hear Sup Forums say a word about majority white shitholes such as West Virginia and other red states which are majority white but have extreme poverty?

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/articles/452321/appalachia-big-white-ghetto
abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885
forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go back to africa
why do you want to live amongst all these white supremicists anyway

Because they don't chimp out?

They take their oxycontin and leave others alone.

Being broke isn't a crime. In shithole bumkin' states, not much goes on besides being broke, drug use, throw in a bit of wife hitting and some nefson making. But in Detroit or Chicago......shieeeeeeet. Count in Chicago as of today: 55 homicides and 247 shooting victims.

Because white fags on Sup Forums are hypocrites

>Appalachia, Kentucky
>One of the poorest ghettos in the US
>98.5% white
>overall crime rate is two-thirds the national average
>rate of violent crime is half the national average

theweek.com/articles/452321/appalachia-big-white-ghetto

Also sage slide threads

WV is gods country, and 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% prefrable tha a nigger shithole; death to coal burners.

This Pasta kills the shill.

Post this PASTA in any thread you suspect of being subverted.

--------------------------------------------------

ABC News - Israelis Detained on 9/11 Spies
>abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885

Spy Rumors Fly on Gusts of Truth - Marc Perelman - Forward
>forward.com/news/national/325698/spy-rumors-fly-on-gusts-of-truth/

FBI report - Israelis caught celebrating after first tower was struck
>archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

DEA report on Israeli "art student" spies who visited sensitive DEA and DoD locations directly prior to 9/11
>cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

What Did Israel Know in Advance of the 9/11 Attacks? [good summary]
>informationclearinghouse.info/article17260.htm

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0

Ryan Dawson - War By Deception [contains info on how ((neocons)) used 9/11 to get us into Iraq]
>youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, (mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

continues to blame the CIA for storing bombs in the towers

because the white areas aren't shitholes

Being poor doesn't turn whites into niggers.

I would rather live in a cultured city than a poverty shithole with a bunch of white trash rednecks.

Most people would feel the same. Stop defending garbage. Being in denial of the extreme poverty of appalachia makes people like you even look more pathetic than you already are.

because the richest black neighborhood in America is about as safe as the poorest white neighborhood

How dare you post a picture of huwhite women in compromised positions you MGTOW shill?

> poverty = violent crime and dirtiness

Whites in poverty are poor but they don't commit major crime or keep their home looking like a fucking dump

I wish I could post that picture of a white squatter camp and a nonwhite squatter shithole

the White shithole is
>clean
> has actual paved fucking roads
> shacks look nice and tidy

nonwhite shithole
> no paved roads
> shacks look fucking ugly and broken down
> trash everywhere
> crime rate fucking high

also all white nations are first world nations
you could say that eastern european countries are shitholes, but that is due to fucking communism fucking everything up in those regions for almost 50+ years.

go live in south Africa then fucking kekkkkkkkk

>majority white shitholes such as West Virginia and other red states which are majority white but have extreme poverty?
Do these states have high rates of violent crime? No? Why not?

Those places don’t have terrible crime and aren’t accurately representative of white people as a whole

Meanwhile nonwhites pretty much everywhere fail to thrive and commit far more violence even in the few areas where they’re as wealthy as most whites

>I would rather live in a cultured city than a poverty shithole with a bunch of white trash rednecks.
You would rather get shot?

Then move to fucking Compton and feel happy.
But i guess you are already living there Ramirez.

((((((cultured)))))))

I bet you’re the same butthurt Catalonian spick who I was arguing with earlier

Why? I am fine with where I live now. Also that is a bad argument.
Calling me a spick? Oh Americans. You're not a white country :) Catalonia is :)

Yes. Sorry I don't live in America where culture means going to walmart and mcdonalds and watching reality tv.
I would rather live with black people than white trash. Not all cities are crime infested. And hey one day I'll have my daughter date a nice city boy from America ;) just to spite you

>out of everything white a few areas are bad
>go anywhere with blacks and get raped robbed and murdered
really makes me think

how is it a bad argument?
go live in a multicultural paradise kek

also
>Catakeks
your country only existed for 8 FCKING SECONDS kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
And millions of Spansh Fascists marched in Catalonia and cucked you faggot soyboys hard.

/thread

Yes, let's talk about how poor whites still act VERY differently than poor blacks, BTFO'ing muh it's more of a class issue narrative.

Why would anyone want Tyrone's leftovers? I always see this 10/10 Aryan girls with Jamals.

>I would rather live with black people than white trash

Idiot. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

>I would rather live in a cultured city than a poverty shithole with a bunch of white trash rednecks.
You'd rather live in a gentrified, safe area of a city. I doubt you'd choose to live in the urban projects where your life is in constant danger vs. a rural shithole that is equally poor but relatively safe.

Agreed. Everyone lives a nigger until they have to experience them outside of professional sports and jigaboo rap.

Lol u mad?

I wish I could be like this. why did i have to be born a beta ffs

I'd only go there to fuck stupid white bitches.

>white ghetto, extreme poverty, drug abuse, very low violent crime rate beyond domestic calls

>black ghetto, extreme poverty, drug abuse, extremely high violent crime rate, accounts for more than half of all homicides in the country

And Castilians are begging for another civil war and guess what. They won't win because they are fucking fascists and the world hates fascists. They literally go marching with fascist symbols and sing fascist songs in public and burn flags.

How about they fuck off and leave us alone?

Stupid amerimutt supporting fascism.

Yep. Just another day in Niggertown. Nearly more shot dead in a year than the entire decades-long Iraq and Afghanistan wars combined. How we allow these hominids the right to bear arms is beyond me.

Poverty has nothing to do with it.

Look at the murder rates of those poor white people.

>yurocuck posting his collection of interracial pictures
No one cares rapefugee, you're "arguments" are shit

I'm not saying I'd want to live in Appalachia either but it's still safer than Detroit.

because niggers still commit more crime.

>extreme poverty
You mean highest black populations

>Not all cities are crime infested.
How many of those cities have heavy police presence and near racist policies like stop and frisk?

Doesn't it seem strange to you that mutts are supporting fascism? Maybe it says something about the current system.

Poor white people, assuming they haven't turned to wiggerdom, are some of the best people I've ever met.

I'm honestly for anything that would result niggers being beaten into the dirt.

Oh yes baby.
I would absolutely adore for you to become some nice, NICE SEXY footage for me on liveleak.
Fucking do it you absolute degenerate nigger filth. I would looove to see your worthless people's bodies lying strewn on the ground like those shitheads in Ukraine with shields that were getting sniped of ahahahahahahaha

>Yeah, Sup Forums hates these places with black people, but what about the area that has the highest density of black people in the US!?
Checkmate atheists

Exactly.
Whites and niggs differ in their mental behavior.
That's also the main reason why niggs fail, even if they are somewhat wealthy.
You simply can't pay the nigg out of a nigg. There is not enough money for doing so.

I never bought into "because we are this, you must be that" argument.
There is white trash people of course, but they are far less and also trashy on a different way than niggs.