youtube.com/watch?v=_vRIuAOrZgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a fucking leaf
every goddamn time

Just another Chinks are master race thread

They're always concentrating more.

Their IQs are 1.5% higher for the same reason their cocks are 40% smaller

Because they are smarter. Duh.

Who cares they have zero social skills and eyes like a rat with no soul.
In truth Asians are ignorant dumb fucks who cant drive.

They cheat.

Because the people creating these studies discern between North East and Southern Asians yet lump all white ethnicities in one group. Notice that the variance is never reported in these studies.

selective sampling - I thought this was well established.

East Asians. Not that brown thing in your pic. If you include all asians, they're like 93 IQ. That'd be like just sampling whites in San Fransico or something.

Also, the deficit is only like 3 to 4 points.

>what is creativity?

I've given this some thought. Asians do have higher IQs than whites, but why haven't they achieved what we have? I think the answer is that white people are very adept at creating and optimizing systems. That takes a lot of creativity. Asians just don't posses that to the same degree.

Asians living in a world without whites would a hell of a lot worse than whites living in a world without asians.

I love how these posts are always supposed to 'trigger' white supremacists

Autism, they can do calculations a little better but that's it. No creativity.

They dont they cheat. Also 134 reporting in.

Gooks that make my shoes for cents must be so smart.

they only test a select few and use that as the measure, known cheaters.

I sometimes hear about asians (mostly chinese) cheating a lot when such academia is a topic of conversation. Anyone got info on this?

white man might not be the smartest but we have a healthy balance of cock size and IQ. Niggers have very low IQ and huge dicks and chinks have huge IQ and low dick size. We have balance

Stop using my picture you fucking fags

Because their Foxp2 gene did not recombine with the southern hemisphere until modern classical history. By comparison- Paleolithic, Levant people 45kya (oil eaters), dogger/celt people 15 kya (milk drinkers). IQ is an expression of this admixture timing.

The ones who buy property in your country are smart too.

breeding like rabbits you're bound to get a sizable amount of intelligent ones among the group

Its does not seem to be a big deal many Asian countries have more school hours homework and night school and holiday school etc. Whites don't commit to their school work as much as Asian's its a cultural difference it does not have anything too do with race or genetics

They almost don't have testosterone

Having met countless chinks here, I'm pretty sure this whole damn thing is a statistical lie.

If you look at where the chinks measured IQ, they're in places like Shanghai, Hong Kong and Beijing. Basically where the best of the best and the richest of the richest go. It completely excludes your average peasant in the field.

tl;dr chink IQ is as much a lie as their economy

>Cheat

This and they limit the populations that get tested. Face is such a big deal, you'd have to be dumb to think they would let the peasant farmers be tested for the IQ tests. They allow the best and brightest (and prepped) take part in the studies.

High Asian scholarship is the result of culture, AND once again the fact that the poorest don't get properly educated or sent to the US/Anglosphere to study. We see the best and brightest, it's not reflective of a random sample.

foxp2 has to do with communication, not intelligence.

sure, the two are related, but damage to the gene results in learning disabilities, not geniuses.

Evolved in colder climates. The further north you go the higher your IQ becomes.

>yet lump all white ethnicities in one group
Italians have the highest IQs in Europe, so cut out Sweden lmao

Is that chink a Thalmor?

White people were flying to the moon while Asians were busy crafting rice hats, I don't want to hear it. White people are by and large the definitive masters of intellect on this planet, everyone else is busy living in shitholes trying to boast about their non-existent superior traits while stealing from white people when our back is turned. Fucking nips copy every design and theory we create and try to act hard.

>Why do Asians have a higher IQ than whites

The Irish.

dude, Eskimos didn't into the space program

Close. Whites in general have the most creative drive naturally, but in all honesty, East Asians(Koreans and Japanese) are the ones who optimize it for efficiency with Germans and the Swiss coming in second and third.

don't be a nigger and use the muh dik argument, it's embarrassing to other white people

Sup Forumsacks are so obsessed with IQ. Who fucking cares? What's YOUR IQ? The reason is Asians perform better on a handful of the cognitive subsets of IQ (we perform better on a few others). There's also some good reason to be skeptical of the data. If they are in fact higher, why does it matter in the least bit? Europeans singlehandedly brought the world into the technological age through the industrial revolution and manoralism leading to market economics and trade among different clans, then cultures, then continents. We were sent by god, goy. Live up to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=P78Zd8265_k

btw I replied to redpill IQ obsessed faggots who needed to read that

Which is the damage of schizophrenia, OCD, and autism - found overwhelmingly in whites (until they changed the definition of autism). So yes, it is damage- like a virus from our paleo cousins.
And - Language is symbolic. It is the structure of abstract thinking.

They have those cultural traits, sure. But that's nothing if they don't create.
The end result of what each race has achieved is evident.
I dont mind living around asians. I'd rather have those nonwhites than any others, but you or your ancestors left your asian majority nation to live in a white nation.

B-B-But GUNPOWDER!

OLDEST CIVILIZATION WHEN WHITE PEOPLE WERE CAVEMEN!

I'd like for you to take a look at how some Japanese, Korean and Chinese architecture have been able to stand the test of time through earthquakes and such. They built them like how whites did some churches, fitting wooded sections together like lincoln logs or legos, but the East Asians did so with more layers, expanding further on the original idea. You can't say that doesn't have merit. Perhaps it was not an original creation, but it still created a better version of the original idea, which all can benefit from.
East Asians and Whites both have our place in this universe.

because our brains are bigger!!!

true, but you don't have a soul also white people are more creative

Not true. While East Asians have a slightly higher brain size to body ratio, whites have the larger brains. In fact it is the people in the Schleswig-Jutland area that boast the largest average cranium.

Asians aren't really smarter in aggregate. Whites are bigger, faster, stronger, and more freethinking in any case. We aren't insect people and are far superior warriors.

They don't. Most IQ data is skewed.

Also, size isn't the only thing that matters; shape (particularly the development of the frontal lobes) and apparently contours are also very important.

>yo dey jus be cheatin
>dem tests is rigged in dey favor
>dey ain't got no SOUL, brotha!
>muh dick is longer tho

Typical responses you'll get. Whites are basically niggers to Asians.

how come all the best scientists, mathematicians and inventors are white

How does it feel to be completely and utterly btfo by a bunch of niggers?

Earthquakes devastate Chinese cities like they never would in America. Also just from reading local news about Japanese architecture at some local cultures sites in SoCal, it seems like Japanese architecture, while intelligently created, is very expensive to maintain.
I'm a friendly white nationalist, and I'd be fine with accepting Asians in my white majority ethnostate. I think Asians have a lot of admirable qualities, but this is not one of them.

Because Asians are raised with a strong educational and work ethic. The human IQ can be improved by enhancing a person's environment and culture.

Last I checked white people were the only ones having their societies overrun. Your excuse?

>dem jews be holdin us down n sheeeit!

"white power" indeed.

I definitely think there is merit to this argument. Let's face it, our fairly new (((culture))) glorifies ignorance, stupidity, and hard work.

Northeast asians have high iq more or less for the same reason whites do: very cold winters.
You need to significantly to use your brain to find creative ways to avoid the cold, as well as planning for the seasons. In tropical climates that does not happen very often.

The IQ thing boils down to them having better regulated pattern recognition, which is why they all look the same.

Not modern after communism bugman chink shit. Use your preferred search engine to look up dougong.

If they have higher IQs, why has essentially all the greatest scientific, medical, and engineering breakthroughs come from America and Europe? Checkmate gook.

and your extended olive branch is welcomed

Yep, the more temperate climates are perhaps the best for evolution of humans.

Your women seem to be enjoying themselves here.

because they only report the high iq results, and not the 1 billion villagers who are utter retards.

Individualism vs. collectivism in the cultures. Creativity is directly related to individualism. Just look at the Western vs. Eastern sayings. They say "the tallest poppy gets chopped down." We say "the squeaky wheel gets the grease." If your culture is super-conformist then you can't create people like Tesla, Einstein, Feynman, on and on and on.

?

They place a high emphasis on their children's education and start early, reading to them, getting them to read, getting them into extracurricular programs like kumon, etc.

They also don't beat their kids, which is more important than you think. That can fuck up cognitive development

I think the Chinese Exam system set up a selection pressure for high IQ. It was established in 605. This is more than enough time to effect IQ in the general population. I think the brith rate of officials and the large mortality rate of the peasants created a social eugenics program.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_examination

How do they punish their children?

I knew as soon as I posted it someone would respond like this. Well played sea dog poster. Here, meet your wooden ancestral brothers.
youtube.com/watch?v=_vRIuAOrZgo

Their extremely collectivistic mentality kind of inhibits creativity. That was a major factor especially after the middle ages.

And to be fair. That is partially a genetic trait.

Not beating children ensures they will be entitled brats that will do whatever they want because they know full well they will not be punished. You reckon those tranny kids ever got smacked?

>they don't beat their kids
Where the fuck did you hear that? They still beat them if they get out of line, but first they try to explain and reason with the kid, which helps to increase cognitive ability early on. They also explain why they had to beat or spank them after doing that, which also helps to increase cognitive ability early on. The key is the kid understands why he was punished and not only understanding violence.

>reckon those tranny kids ever got smacked?
Either they got beaten a lot, or weren't disciplined at all; I'm wondering how many were raised by single moms.

If the child's too young to understand words, violence is only going to make it scared and hurt.

If they do understand words, then try to use words instead of violence. You're not supposed to beat your dog when it upsets you, you're not supposed to beat your wife when she upsets you, why should you resort to beating your kids when they upset you?

Because corperal punishment is being outlawed by the western world. Best academic training there is

This thread sure is interesting.
White racists defend the "science" that "shows" that Asians are more intelligent than whites, in order to defend the "science" that "shows" that whites are more intelligent than blacks.
But they also have to somehow argue that it doesn't matter that Asians are more intelligent than whites, so they think up more spurious arguments in order to explain away the "facts" as unimportant.
I'll be sure to trot out these arguments the next time one of the "science prooves that whites are more intelagent then blacks" thread comes around. They'll work quite well in that context.

raw arithmetical ability vs creativity

>dougong
It's very beautiful, and intelligent, but if you compare that to skyscrapers that require elevators, I think the difference Im talking about with whites creating systems becomes clear.
I'm a consultant in something analytical. Asian excel in this industry, but the industry is only defined by white systems.

That's fair. I'm not arguing with you about the creativity aspect differences. Perhaps if China still had more things leftover from the Dynasties before communism destroyed 99% of it there would be more of an even footing on systems. Especially the Song Dynasty. Commies ruined everything.

>You reckon those tranny kids ever got smacked?
Tranny here. Dad definitely used corporal punishment pretty liberally.
We have a pretty good relationship and I'm pretty normal outside of the tranny thing.
Turns out not everyone is a "QUEER RESISTANCE" stereotype.

But that's not true at all. Maybe in the XIX century, then you'd be right, but that was a pretty weird period of time.

only north east asians are. it would be like taking only the highest IQ european countries. also their population is homogenous, where places like germany, sweden, france, and britain have a substantial foreign population. i think the game is literally maybe 1 or 2 points between these two. also asians have a more nutritious diet in terms of brain development. if you disagree with all this, the gap is still only 3-5 which is virtually nothing

>Falkland Islands bigger than nonwhite Africa
wewe

that looks like a world where the continents are squishy baloons

>ITT: simpletons who think raw iq is the sole factor in creating superior societies
funny, that superior iq seems to create inferior societies. any chink will come to the west at the drop of a hat if they have half a chance. they know that their overpolluted, ugly, shoddily-built ant colonies are hell on earth.

they are genetically selected to be autistic test-taking insects, that is all.

brown asians definitely do not, in general. they're in the 90s at best

and not even east asians have higher IQ than whites in the US and elsewhere. their immigrants are shit apparently

>muh dick tho
>dese bitches be all up on dis dick gnomesayin?

Pale niggers.

1.15 actually not 1.5 lol

No he was literally right, the same reason (genes) is to blame for both differences

kek
sure thing
zhang phaou phaggot