Series you've ever dropped/never finished?

Clannad, ooo wee give these starfish out or i'll get angrier

Guilty Crown
>MC was Sword Art level of cringe
Psycho-Pass
>Slow pacing, seems edgy

>watch Wolf's Rain
>get to the seen when one wolf was licking the other
>"dammit if I wanted homos I would watch LoGH!"

and then I watched LoGH
pretty good summer

Wolf's Rain was shit and I did finish it

I don't think PP was edgy at all (unless you think cyberpunk in general is edgy).

but don't watch the second season

Why not putting 2 moe detectives instead of one?

Seems like a show I should like but just got bored I guess

Just read W'sR is from the same director of DtB.
Maybe I should give it a second chance

same writer as Cowboy Bebop too

one day I will watch it for no other reason than the entire cast getting off'd by the antagonist

>same writer as Cowboy Bebop too
Damn this Tensai Okamura is an engineer...i should trust him more

Psycho Pass was edgy as FUCK. A gun called the "Dominator". A society divided in boring normies and super edgy undesirables. For Christ's sake everyone in the police except the mc, who wasn't edgy just a wimp, was too "dangerous for society".

The antagonist was kinda the Dracula of anime

Air Gear

anything from Studio Trigger
I tried desperately to see the value in any of their works
Little Witch was an exception though

Yeah but SYBIL was considered a good thing at the end anyway.
That's Japanese cyberpunk for you. taking the "technology gone too far!" of regular sci-fi and saying "is that a bad thing?"

i feel you
I tried to finish Kill la Kill 5 times... always drop it halfway
it's just stupid

Every KyoAni series. I get why people like them but they all seem boring to me. Only exception is Nichijou and even that I dropped it 3 times.

Studio Trigger is another studio I drop every series. It's probably my fault since I keep comparing it to Gainax (the studio I watched every anime of save Nadia).

Penguindrum. I've tried it twice and dropped in the same place both times. Turns out the little bitch gets raped by the christmas cake bitch for no fucking reason. I find it almost offensive how dumb it is.

Kill la kill, not even sure why, i like shonuns, but its just boring to me.

>Penguindrum
>didn't like any of the characters at all
>didn't get any of the symbolism
>watch the entire anime

>Yuri bear
>be a yurifag
>get what it's trying to say
>dropped it half way through

It's a weird feeling

Kill la Kill and Mousou Dairinin

I took three years to finish watching Cowboy Bebop

Index
It's honestly one of the worst things I've ever seen and had mild expectations for. Accelerator and the loli were fine, everything else was complete shit.

>Mousou Dairinin
it wasnt so bad until the very last episodes

If you don't like Ikuhara and not in the mood for symbolism you won't like it. It's not a series for everyone.

Psycho pass

KLK

Samurai Champloo, tried 5 times to make it through but I just couldn't do it

Mouretsu Pirates

Got to like episode 20 and dropped it, shit was boring as fuck, wasn't even real piracy, and not even a lot of the fake piracy

I've seen every episode except the last of Lain

I got to 6. I might finish it in a few weeks.

Ergo Proxy. Gameshow episode. Couldn't do it.

yeah people keep hyping it up but it's so boring i can't get through episode 2

If you find action so boring you shouldn't take the advice of fans of action anime.

I still haven't finished Cowboy Bebop. I think I watched up to episode 23 or 24 too, then I had to go do something and never felt like watching it again.

Only one episode of Gugure, liked it, talked about it on Sup Forums and was too lazy to watch another.

my mind cannot even comprehend how anyone could find it boring.

One episode is enough, it only goes downhill

They don't like Edo era Japan, vagrant swordsmen or Nujabes hip hop? It is pretty weird.

Just how lazy can you be?

Super Sonico the Animation

I only watched it because someone I knew cosplayer as her, but the show lost me at Sonico's need to apologize over every single goddamn thing, with that whiny, high-pitched voice.

Bingo Stray dogs.
Not that I wasn't interested in it. I just have a 3-show-a-season attention span.

Oniisama e
two batshit girls that look like men one with a drug problem one with heart shit (literally everyone in this fucking show is some kind of mental case)
no likeable characters

TTGL
Watched a couple of episodes after the death of Kamina but I couldn't bring myself to care.

Same, dropped on 22 episode.