youtu.be/vLmM20FpXAs
>VP Pence speaks to troops in JPN 2/7/18
youtu.be/fv0wr5bMTDk
>VP Pence meets w/JPN PM Abe 2/7/18
youtu.be/bNrDeMqw8eM

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7wppe9/the_legal_grounds_for_president_trump_to_demand_a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he's going to be alone on Valentine's day

split is here

I have the black MAGA hat they discontinued even before the election. Wonder how much it'd go for on ebay...

who here /clinicallydepressed/?

Can't be. There's others alone here!

FFS.

>again

Awooovment~

probably about tree fiddy

BREAKING NEWS: The legal grounds for President Trump to demand a DNA test of Chelsea Clinton

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7wppe9/the_legal_grounds_for_president_trump_to_demand_a/

BRENNAN SPIED ON COMEY!!!!

Oh no a woman not being a retard whatever shall I do.

op BTFO

Who knows.

Fresh gregposting hot off the presses

Paul Ryan is pushing amnesty. Reps Labrador, Gosar, Scalise all threatening to remove him as Speaker unless he puts Goodlatte's bill up for a vote.

They've come back for sale before.

***Groundbreaking Post***

I called it. When Pelosi spoke for 8 hours, I said no way, that doesn't make sense. Then I thought maybe it was to test robot doubles. But then I made a joke out of it, saying it was the "Coke & Diaper Game," meaning, they do cocaine and wear diapers and see how long they can last.

I just saw a clip on Greg Gutfeld of when Nancy was speaking, and she was blowing/wiping her nose in a tissue. Bullshit - she was doing coke. She had coke in the tissue. So I was right - Coke & Diapers.

Coke & Diapers.

>Posting reddit links
Why would you even want to risk a public image backlash with shit like this?

>Paul Ryan
WI user here. I cannot wait to get him voted out. I knew he is up to no good. WI special elections when?

Anyway, this was a one-time save; after the recycle, you folks are on your own. Good luck!

oh shit
Maybe they have dates on them like these new green hats

PREVIOUS THREAD WORD CLOUD

seriously, what has she done other than show up and sign a book?

create something

Top shelf hard cider

Cool.
Nigger he's popular in his district.

>spooks spying on spooks

No spook is /ourguy/. They all need to burn.

No I mean just the black hat has been relisted and delisted. They try to keep the inventory fresh.

Test

i feel worthless m8's

Comey is /ourguy/ just like Mueller is.

>no pink make america love again hat
wasted opportunity desu

Yessir. Oddly enough, if I hit the weed once or twice I feel more energetic. I can't smoke right now, and I don't let my depression screw with my productivity (this goddamned place does it for me), but I feel a lot better when I smoke. Pot and exercise and shitposting are my trio for fighting the blues.

You got them donald feels?

>old media whore
Kellyane poster BTFO

>Code leaf
Sounds dangerously gay.
>post hats
>special Korea
Kek.

This bitch is pure evil, but for some reason that only makes me want to fuck her more

Make the world think the Norks aren't out for blood.

this desu

When this is done, use this one.

Well that suck. Fuck my hat then. I'll just wear it.
been keeping it in the box.

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "Jobless claims have dropped to a 45 year low!"
>"The Democrats sent a very political and long response memo which they knew, because of sources and methods (and more), would have to be heavily redacted, whereupon they would blame the White House for lack of transparency. Told them to re-do and send back in proper form!"
>"According to the @nytimes, a Russian sold phony secrets on “Trump” to the U.S. Asking price was $10 million, brought down to $1 million to be paid over time. I hope people are now seeing & understanding what is going on here. It is all now starting to come out - DRAIN THE SWAMP!"
>"Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new. There is no recovery for someone falsely accused - life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?"
>(((CNN))) praises Rocketman's sister
AFTERNOON
>Trump tweets: "“My view is that not only has Trump been vindicated in the last several weeks about the mishandling of the Dossier and the lies about the Clinton/DNC Dossier, it shows that he’s been victimized. He’s been victimized by the Obama Administration who were using all sorts of......." "....agencies, not just the FBI & DOJ, now the State Department to dig up dirt on him in the days leading up to the Election. Comey had conversations with Donald Trump, which I don’t believe were accurate...he leaked information (corrupt).” Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch on @FoxNews"
>"Republicans want to fix DACA far more than the Democrats do. The Dems had all three branches of government back in 2008-2011, and they decided not to do anything about DACA. They only want to use it as a campaign issue. Vote Republican!"
>"My thoughts and prayers are with the two police officers, their families, and everybody at the @WestervillePD."

Neither of them are /ourguy/'s, they're both actively trying to overthrow the duly elected President.

Needs a picture.

I am aware of that he has his moments but man then he always seems to back pedal against it

I sat down at my Casio like an hour ago. Couldn't put two notes together.

you seem to be missing a tweet

>political niggers
>probably call god
>dumb women
kek, these are always gold

i didnt know how to punch anyone before seeing this image.

thanks, user!

>white try already maga
>love welp dies

No they aren't they're both working for Trump. suck my cock faggot.

He's a snek. Never forget that. Sneks are made to be tread on.

The absolute state of Fake News CNN
>we wanted to be the media machine for Queen Hillary's dictatorship
I keep hoping I'll wake up to video of CNN employees being drawn and quartered in the streets, and every morning I am disappointed.

>test robot doubles
>IBM in id
KILLROY confirmed

>midterms makes democrats enjoy false wish

thanks
now I sleep

I know, I cant find one.

Dale?
That you?

oy..

Kim Jong Un, welcome to the #Resistance

>left can't meme
>left can't punch

Don't do it. It makes chlorine gas.

It would be that Sup Forums/pol/The_Donald is full of the international bread and circuses.
We love are government sponsored sports don't we pedes.

>Pence St
>Pence Street
for some reason this exploded my sides

Most news seems to be opinionated, overly biased trash nowadays. Is there anywhere I can look to find real journalists now? Ones who only report facts?

We all frens?

That he is user. Which is why I can't wait for the WI elections

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

No

MAGA fellow kekipedes!

But can he possibly live up to their expectations?

When the fuck do we start hanging these faggots.

The Complete Red Storm Todo-List

(ONLINE)

[ ] use a disposable email and sign up for The Daily Kos, Democratic Underground, and any other online leftist space you feel like; start racking up posts masquerading as a leftist (shouldn’t be hard, just rant about Russian bots, mimic their quirks like “yet another scared little white male afraid of losing power”); become a reputable poster so that you can set things up for later psy-ops

[ ] make a fake leftist Twitter account, follow a bunch of leftists and masquerade as a soyboy / SJW harpy by writing up a bunch of leftist sounding tweets

[ ] make a list of all Trump supporting / right-leaning people you know on social media, Steam, forums, etc; pm them to ask if they’re voting in the primaries and this November in the midterms; keep track of them every once in a while to ensure that they do

[ ] compile a folder of memes and a word document of copypastas to make certain things more efficient

(OFFLINE / ‘REAL WORLD’)

[ ] register to vote; register for the Republican Party if it’s required to vote in the primaries in your state; mark the date for the primaries for your state on your calendar; mark November 6 on your calendar)

[ ] research the primary candidates and incumbents in your area for the House, Senate, and Governor races; decide who you want to support, and keep track of them;

[ ] make a list of people you know in real life who support Trump

[ ] make a list of people you know in real life who lean right (but aren’t really in support of Trump, e.g. NeverTrumpers)

[ ] make a list of people you know in real life who are politically apathetic or on the fence, but can be swayed to support Trump and/or vote GOP (e.g. people who dislike feminism but see no point in voting; people who used to vote Democrat but feel disenfranchised by the party)

Yesterday had some really good wordclouds.

[ ] have a conversation with or send a message to everyone you know who supports Trump; ask them if they’re voting this November in the midterms, and get them to commit to voting (use whatever means at your disposal; for instance, plan a party on November 6 so you can all get out to vote together); ask them if they are voting in the primaries, and get them to vote with you for the Trumpian nominee

[ ] have a conversation with or send a message to everyone you know who leans right but doesn’t necessarily support Trump; ask them if they’re voting this November in the midterms, and get them to commit to voting for the GOP (stress that despite their grievances with Trump, they still need to be aware that the Left is salivating for a ‘Blue Wave’ and that they need to join in to prevent that)

[ ] have a conversation with or send a message to everyone you know who is apathetic or on the fence; if they have left-leaning sympathies, don’t bother letting them know about the midterms, just talk about how you wish everyone would shut up about politics or something along those lines; if they have right-leaning sympathies, coax them into considering voting in the midterms by talking about all the things that could be fixed and what it could mean for them

[ ] have a conversation with or send a message to everyone you know who is on the left; ask them if they’re voting this November in the midterms; if they are voting, keep track of what they’re up to; if they’re the deranged type, use their offputting behavior as a means of swaying the people you know who are on the fence or have right leaning sympathies (e.g. ask them “hey, what do you think of that thing Alison McSJW posted on facebook”); if they’re not voting, keep track of whether they change their mind

do something that makes you feel proud. you can either do something great, or give up. are you a quitter?

frens

Only here.

>Dems unironically falling for Nork propaganda

>chink in the back wants in

As long as it's profitable, yes

[ ] IMPORTANT: Log your experiences on /rsg/ or /ptg/ (e.g. “I just got my 18 year old Trump supporting cousin to register; “this one black guy told me he’s not voting this time around because he thinks it’s all BS and the democrats care more about illegals than blacks”; “I have a cousin who keeps ranting and raving about Drumpf and am using him to sway my other cousins against the Democrats” ; “I just registered to vote thanks to this thread!”)

did they?

A

Who here /dicklet/?

He is fat, probably lonely and hates Shklonk. You don't need more than that to be a messiah in their eyes.

stop being a fatty

I like reese's puffs more.

Peas in a pod!