Which was the Slayers season?

Which was the Slayers season?

I just finished Next so I can confidently say it was Next.

I'm going to assume you said "best Slayers season" and say

Next
everything made after it was garbage

>saying Try is garbage

I want to keep this thread comfy user, but you're making it hard, user. You're making it hard.

Next.

Next by a mile.

Try's filler mostly sucked, but the main storyline wasn't garbage at all.

Really I just hated the dragon bitch.

I didn't like Filia either, not much personality to her other than getting angry and swinging her mace around all the time. But at least Xelloss's reactions to her were amusing.

I really like Lina and Gourry's relationship. Really cute and doesn't feel forced.

I like Lina and Gourry too. But my favorite relationship in Slayers was always Zel and Amelia. I'll never get tired of their cuteness together.

Currently rewatching this episode.

Haven't watched the new seasons but NEXT is the best slayers anything. Movies, OVAs and Specials included

I can't stop thinking about manhandling Amelia's tiny body. I'd just walk around the Seyruun royal palace looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

Next

It seems that Next is most people's favorite season. So what's your favorite episode from it?

Mine is this one. It was fun seeing the characters bicker amongst themselves like this.

That episode based on Jillias and the fox kid was fucking great.

I marathoned it pretty fast so I can't say for sure an episode

Top 5 favorite moments:
>Fight against the giant teleporting monster
>GourryxLina shipping in the Claire Bible
>Magic Tennis match
>Giga Slave fuckup and Lord of Nightmares scare
>Been a while I seem to remember a hilarious moment involving Martina and a waterfall. Angers me that I can't remember specifically what happened

But it's my favorite season less for the moments and more for the fact that all of the characters were at the top of their game and got a fair amount of spotlight time, new powers, and development.

Plus we were introduced to Lord Hellmaster who is my favorite Slayers villain, and Xellos one of my favorite mainstays. And Martina was a gem, I wish she stuck around in later seasons.

I just started TRY, I can tell that I'm not going to like Filia but whatever. Might as well go all the way.

She sucks outside of the fanservice

>magic tennis match

That was funnier to me because I had just finished Aim for the Ace.

Eh, I found Jillas pretty annoying, probably my least favorite of all Slayers characters.

Next no doubt

It's hard for me to choose, but my top 5 parts of Next are probably:
>Lina/Gourry vs Amelia/Zel in Atlas City
>hunting lake dragon
>superhero Phil in the Saillune family quarrel arc
>going to the dragon valley and meeting Milgazia
>Amelia's death scene
There are way more than that, that's just what I can think of right now.

I liked Next for how it developed the characters and their relationships more than the novels did. Even though they changed a lot from the novels, I thought the changes were for the best, unlike in most LN adaptations.

I would say Next. It did a good job at having some really tight arcs, along with generally good pacing and some great moments. The only downside is that the later bit did a bad job at explaining things that were crystal clear in the LNs.

Next, no question

Best girl of Next.